Christians of Jow Forums

I want to believe. Honestly. Please help me find God, explain all the important parts to understand Christianity.

Here are some of my questions:
1, What denomination should I choose?
2, How to properly understand and have faith in Jesus?
3, Is going to church important or praying at home and living a good life is enough?

I'll probably have a lot of other questions, and I sincerelly hope you guys will help me find God.

Attached: 81Qom6IYo0L._SX425_.jpg (425x531, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-church-attendance/
youtube.com/watch?v=2jx1ZtZlcCk
nakedbiblepodcast.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=BQprAZj0w0I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085832/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k#t=59m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have SEX

I don't want to become a monk, user. Just a proper Christian.

1. Don't choose one. Stay away from denominations as a rule. Bible first. Church loyalty ONLY if they adhere to the Bible.
2. My suggestion is two pastors: Dr. and Pastor Fred K. C. Price in LA, California, and Pastor John Hagee in San Antonio, Texas. There are sermons on you tube for starters. Just start bit by bit.
3. Sometimes the local churches are corrupt. What matters is a legit relationship with God. Stay away from any church that is left wing and starts making excuses for evil and sin. What matters is being straight up with God. If a church appears that is legit, there ya go. If God puts it in your heart to start one, there ya go.

Also avoid any catholics. Many are really wanting to do the right thing, but they and many from other corrupt denominations are clouded and messed up.

Start praying to Jesus, ask for forgiveness and guidance, start reading bits of the bible. Worry about the rest later

Attached: 1559882976260.jpg (828x328, 49K)

rare
a
r
e

1:) unsecure
2:) read what he said
3:) no, churches are good in the past, church architecture is interesting at most, praying is useless, be good with good persons and be bad with bad persons

1. Orthodoxy
2. Read the Bible, pray, go to church and study Christian theology
3. see: biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-church-attendance/
4. lose the memeflag

Attached: Fren.jpg (300x360, 24K)

>I want to believe.
And this probably has led you to memorize the bible and amass a considerable fortune of christian pics in your hard drive, I'm sure, doubt makes a man do this.

First of all, why do you want to believe?

He already believes, he's just starting ANOTHER christian thread.

Nice schizophrenia bro

It's a common occurence, btw your shitty desert religion is a psyop

You aren't telling me anything new. The question is, when will you grow up and become a Christian?

>What denomination should I choose?
Catholicism, there's no point in still dividing the one and true church only to be an israeli shill proddie.
And if you can't see the importance of going to church, confessing, and non allowing women to become priests or priests to marry, then you still have a lot more blackpilling to do.
>How to properly understand and have faith in Jesus?
Have faith. That's the only way you're gonna be one with God, he won't come to you if you first won't accept him.
Pick up a rosary or a crucifix and say a prayer every night, once you feel confident in your belief, ask a priest to receive the needed sacraments (baptization, communion and confirmation), confess yourself and start going to church every sunday.
>Is going to church important or praying at home and living a good life is enough?
You tell me, as I said above, if you still can't see how being a good practicant catholic christian isn't the way to go you still have more blackpilling to do, thinking about all the trannies, homosexuals and pedos allowed to take the communion because you won't speak up about it.
Also staying at home and "living a good life" is just a cowardice approach which just shows you still have some barriers to get through

he will soon user. he must reach puberty first though

Attached: PepeTux.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Y scorn christianity as the psyop it is.

you are the schizo, because growing up implies not believing in anything

another schizo being supposedly a (((C)))hristian and yet being edgy

I think this would be a nice path to follow.

>Don't choose one. Stay away from denominations as a rule. Bible first. Church loyalty ONLY if they adhere to the Bible.

What about sola fide? Your thoughts about it?

also: do you think protestantism is the right way?

WHY???

Attached: 1558913827759.png (1600x1500, 403K)

Attached: 1559478652168.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

Attached: 1558729378542.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

1, What denomination should I choose?
None. All you need is your mind and heart. When you are in despair, ask for Christ. He will give you exactly what you need, but never what you want. Remember this always - God hears every thought you have.
2, How to properly understand and have faith in Jesus? Watch the movie The Case for Christ. As soon as you logically cannot deny that Christ performed miracles and was resurrected, you will have to explain HOW he was able to do these things. You may come to the conclusion that the only possible explanation is that God is real and rewards good behavior. Stop sinning.
3, Is going to church important or praying at home and living a good life is enough? The latter. You want to find Christ? Love God, love your life, love reality. If there’s something holding you back, it’s because you’re sinning in your own mind. Thoughts can be sins because God hears every thought you have. Don’t go to church, just be brutally honest with yourself and stop sinning.

Attached: D5DF26F4-6D80-4268-BA93-338462EAE52A.jpg (1080x2220, 1.07M)

Attached: 6556456+64753132453152345.jpg (994x850, 470K)

The greatest gift that we have is the foresight to self reflect on the mistakes and wrongdoings we have committed . Being a Christian is humbling and accepting that we aren’t perfect. Exercise daily prayer and self reflection and pray for guidance.

>meme flag
You are in fear. Fearless people don’t hide behind meme flags.

Attached: 1559519979151.jpg (1466x1553, 610K)

Attached: 1558878418826.jpg (1748x9998, 3.39M)

>WHY???

Because I hear the calling of God and maybe, just maybe because DEUS VULT

Attached: q3gZoQJs.jpg (719x1111, 197K)

Attached: 1558974542081.png (540x649, 196K)

Attached: 5436205+4.jpg (1137x1616, 1.07M)

The only thing that can save the west is Christianity. Hitler knew that well, that's why Christianity flourished in NS Germany

Attached: deutsche christen.png (1200x720, 34K)

Attached: 1558923582590.png (1681x2802, 246K)

1. Never heard it called sola fide, but yeah, it's a good principle.
Ephesians 2:-8- For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,
-9- not of works, lest anyone should boast.
Sounds right.

2. I came into the faith without any labels because even "Christians" thought I was crap. So I don't inherently adhere to that, but I guess in a way I do. I just am a Christian along the same lines as the very first dudes. It's just, "What did Jesus and the disciples say?" and I try not to get involved in anything else unless it's for a teaching thing.

Attached: 1559840417929.jpg (850x400, 53K)

Attached: 1558877791704.jpg (1024x773, 91K)

Attached: 1559066496230.jpg (779x772, 182K)

Attached: 1559936761999.png (960x960, 670K)

You're lying to yourself, friend. The reality is that 90% of high IQ christians are christian only because they realise the lower 60% of humans need the fear of god to maintain order and morality.
The rest are likely high IQ due to strong executive function HOWEVER they may be limited in lower level, abstract reasoning.
The galaxy brain approach is to realise Christianity is likely the best
Even Dawkins, the lord of annoying atheists realises Christianity is FAR GREATER in terms of freedom and European cohesiveness than nog religions.
Pic related is probably a great galaxy-brain example, for a number of reasons including his realisation that Christianity needed to maintain defense against old-testament abrahamic religions.
Just as the bible should be read through the higher-order context that it is an instruction manual for rulers to shepherd the low-bred, low achieving fools, Luther's words should be seen as a declaration that without strict adherence to the manual's rules, Christian Europe would soon lose its control to outsiders (which we know it absolutely did, and we know who did it).

Attached: hb_55.220.2.jpg (1061x1500, 285K)

*The galaxy brain approach is to realise Christianity is likely the best option in a sea of shitty, noneuropean alternatives

>I guess in a way I do. I just am a Christian along the same lines as the very first dudes. It's just, "What did Jesus and the disciples say?" and I try not to get involved in anything else unless it's for a teaching thing.

I think you are right. Sola scriptura works with the New Testament, and being a Christian means you follow Jesus' teachings, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=2jx1ZtZlcCk
nakedbiblepodcast.com/

So, this is a shill thread pretty muchand you were a christkike the whole time. This is you mind on cuckstianity, everyone. They are LITERALLY making fake shill threads worded in certain way in order to try and lull you into joining their race-traitorous religion.
see
They're too stupid however so it was extremely easy to bait the christkike to reveal himself. Just like it's so easy to make a kike reveal his true self when (((they))) commit "hate-crimes" against themselves. Fuck these semitic death cults.

Attached: 1559517280154.png (1100x678, 944K)

I know some things about Christianity, but that doesn't mean I'm already Christian.
If you don't like this thread, please leave!

Kind of weird, but what strengthened my faith was reading all the near-death experiences on nderf site.

Also, forget being a denomination.

This guy is a pos. All you have to do is look in the Old Testament how it was considered a bad thing for "aliens" to run over your land to know this guy has to die. He's a fake, a phony, a devil worshiping monster.

Right-on, champ! Stay strong, bro!

It seems like most criminals find their perfect Christian god in prison.

Thank you Schlomo for ignoring the importance of Christianity and promoting such nonsense.

>The Feast of the Circumcision of Christ is a Christian celebration of the circumcision of Jesus in accordance with Jewish tradition, eight days (according to the Semitic and southern European calculation of intervals of days)[1] after his birth, the occasion on which the child was formally given his name.[2][3]

Attached: 41C656D8-3306-4134-A2EB-34A412C8ACB0.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>Right-on, champ! Stay strong, bro!

Cool, then. Thanks for the help!

1. Any despensationalist church would be fine
2. Read by your own effort, have a good bible I personally reccomend Scofield Bible.
3. No, Sola Fide is the only principle you should adhere to and remember: Bless Israel and you shall be blessed.

Attached: american burger.png (244x284, 52K)

just let God guide you and everything will fall into place.
I didn't choose my church or all that other stuff. God presented them to me and I followed.

Yet the only ones opposing circumcision are christian countries (excluding america and australia for some reason)

Attached: 457524638557.png (640x329, 88K)

Youtube "Traditional Catholic" and watch a bunch of videos.

>No, Sola Fide is the only principle you should adhere to and remember

Yeah, that's what I thought, too.

>just let God guide you and everything will fall into place.

Will do. Sounds right the right method.

Circumcision is actually better long term, the fact you value physical pleasure from your Penis so much means you are probably just a degenerate larper.

Attached: 1559725372304.jpg (710x623, 142K)

>muh kike on a stick skydaddy!

Delusional German.

Attached: 1559088747690.jpg (500x564, 22K)

>Listening to a mutt's opinion...

You clearly have nothing of value to say anyway.

Attached: 1559145606018.jpg (1104x927, 84K)

>Muh faith
>Muh kike on stick

Your worshiping of kikes has destroyed America you fucking golem.

Attached: 1559732860199.jpg (730x500, 131K)

>China and Japan are christian

Checked. I read up on these a lot too and know someone who had one

>They don't worship kikes like how I do!
>Those fucking jew worshipers!

You lot are delusional.

Attached: 1560025144450.jpg (1000x828, 69K)

Ohhhh holy shit I didn't realize that, you totally BTFOd me
I'm totally gonna get a circumcision now

CHECKED

There are no "brands" in Christ

When did I say you had to get circumcised? I merely say pagan countries don't get their dicks cuts, while more than half of christian covered terrain does get their dicks cut.

9“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts—10no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep.11Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave.12As you enter the home, give it your greeting.13If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you.14If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.15Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrahon the day of judgmentthan for that town.

16“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves.Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.17Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councilsand be flogged in the synagogues.18On my account you will be brought before governors and kingsas witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.19But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it.At that time you will be given what to say,20for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Fatherspeaking through you.

21“Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parentsand have them put to death.22You will be hated by everyone because of me,but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.23When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

24“The student is not above the teacher, nor a servant above his master.25It is enough for students to be like their teachers, and servants like their masters. If the head of the house has been called Beelzebul,how much more the members of his household!

26“So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known.27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the Onewho can destroy both soul and body in hell.29Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.[b]30And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered.31So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

>sola fide
Protestant heresy. Faith is nothing if not backed up by actions. Sola fide is the smug academic of religious views.

32“Whoever acknowledges me before others,I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven.33But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.35For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.38Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.39Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

40“Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me,and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.41Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward.42And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.”

I was hoping that a christian could answer a very simple question, but I fear they will not aknowledge it.

Why do we have Traditional Chinese Medicine hospitals, but we don't have Psalm reading hospitals?

Attached: 18095910_1882431218680751_560044884786937856_n.jpg (543x543, 36K)

No, the bible itself says that the Bible isn't all there is to Christianity.

More over no where does it say what exactly the Bible should or should contain. You're going off what was decided by a council, then turning around and saying fuck organised religion.

I once was like you
an arrogant atheist.

But I tell you, if you dare to seek God, you will find him.

See

OP watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=BQprAZj0w0I

They can't, any theological questions about Christianity, you are best of going to see a Rabbi.

Attached: 1559726772136.png (961x1912, 182K)

>1, What denomination should I choose?
Catholic
>2, How to properly understand and have faith in Jesus?
Read the Bible, St Thomas Aquinas, St Augustin, learn about the history of the Church, watch some E Michael Jones
>3, Is going to church important or praying at home and living a good life is enough?
All the sacraments are important. You have to be active if you want to be a good Christian.

My advice is to read a lot of philosophical books, start with the greeks: Aristotle and Plato and then move to Aquinas and St Augustin. Compare those to humanists and modernist philosophers like Kant and Hegel, then see which makes more sense to you. This should give you some faith, from then on start learning about the Church and the Bible and see where it goes from there.

>Assuming I don't believe in g*d because I refuse to worship a kike on a stick.

I'm Jewish and proud, you slav rape baby.

Attached: ארץ ישראל.png (378x331, 51K)

>Why do we have Traditional Chinese Medicine hospitals, but we don't have Psalm reading hospitals?
Because Christians are not dumb chinks who think eating some monkey's head will cure you of any illness.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085832/

Excuse you?

1. None, the whole x denomination is right and x denomination is wrong thing is only the to confuse and muddy the waters.
2. The foundational belief you must have to call yourself Christian is to acknowledge that you (and all of mankind) are a sinner, unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven where God's law rules, no matter how good you are or how many good things you've done, and that you must repent (to turn away) of your sins and ask God to forgive you, and that Jesus who is the son of God was sent to die on the cross as a payment for the sins of every man ever born, in order that they may receive salvation through the shedding of his innocent blood, that we may be redeemed to God through Christ alone, born again in the (Holy) spirit to be ready to enter his kingdom upon death.
3. Going to church is mainly for fellowship. God instructs us to pray in secret as to not be vain.

Watch some documentaries about traditional Chinese medicine, possibly ones that aren't made by the Chinese government, and you'll see how ridiculous it is. Trust me, if you get sick with a serious disease, you don't want some old man treat you with shark soup. You want a real doctor with real professional knowledge.

1. Just mix Protestant, Catholic and maybe Orthodox, they all have something good to say. I watch Catholic, Orthodox and Protestant channels even though i see myself as a Protestant.
2. Read the Bible, listen to Christian music and pray and meditate.
3. Last time i was in church was during funeral, i think it might turn you away from Christianity because of their heretic versions of the Bible and pro-globohomo messages
God bless you user and welcome aboard

Attached: 1556469495863.jpg (750x817, 397K)

>I'm Jewish and proud
Proud of what? You jews are only destroyers, you never create anything. The time will come when you'll have to answer to our Lord.

>and you'll see how ridiculous it is
You are the one who is ridiculous. You don't seem to understand that medicine isn't magical, the notion to recap some ingredients and give them to a patient, is not a chinese exotic thing. It's precisely how western pharmacy works.

Modern chinese compounds are given in pills much like modern european antibiotics.

You're an ignorant fuck, but that's a given, since you're a christian.

Orthodox
Read the Bible, go to church
Going to church is crucial

Attached: OSB.jpg (331x499, 41K)

The Forbidden Chapter" in the Hebrew Bible - Isaiah
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s&t=7s

Attached: media0.jpg (726x572, 54K)

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan." (Rev 2:9)

The accuracy...

>shilling youtube videos.

Disgusting

Attached: 1559723872934.jpg (720x916, 142K)

personally I have never experienced a miracle healing
But I believe if you really believe Jesus rose from the dead and completely trust in God then anything is possible.

>love you enemy
that is why Christians support Israel

Jesus is a human, was born and he died, he ate food and umm used the toilet, he is not God but a messenger the like of Moses and Abraham, we do not worship them do we?

>using fungus , rhino horns, leeches , hot empty glasses and acupunctre to cure cancer
>not ridiculous
Stop being a hippie and go to the Hospital like everyone else. By the way, you know why most Hospitals are named after Saints? Because they were created by Christians.

>Pastor John Hagee in San Antonio, Texas.
clever troll
John Hagee is a zionist who denies that Jesus was the messiah:
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k#t=59m40s
>timestamp 59:40

Jesus is both man and God.

I hope you enjoy it when your future pope sanctions gay marriage

Are you aware that pills are made out of composites extracted from animal and vegetable sources?

>John Hagee is a zionist
Yeah this is true. He's a little blind to the crap the bagel bits do to people, but his teachings on others things are decent.

>who denies that Jesus was the messiah:
Hmm. You have my attention. Honestly, how should I parse this because I don't know what to say.
Thanks for the info.

Some herbal remedies are okay and work, but when it comes to serious illness, you need a real doctor with medical equipments and a clean environment. If your child was seriously ill, you'd never take him to a chinese shaman, you'd take him to a Hospital.