Imagine how it must have felt

Imagine how it must have felt.. fightomg for not only your country, but for your heritage, your traditions, and the ones you love. Believing in your leader, and knowing that he will give everything he has to preserve what you truly hold dear. Fighting alongside your brothers and sisters knowing that everything is at stake. Being filled with joy, and wonder, and awe at the sight of your nation lifted high, glorious energy abounding, fear and regret diminished.

Attached: 7732abb0990.jpg (535x810, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre
e-reading.club/book.php?book=1026745
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And then watching it all fall to ruin knowing your home is burning. Pottery

>Meanwhile...
>In reality
you would've been following a genocidal maniac who didn't give a shit about your country and only wanted world domination and when he failed like the loser he is he killed himself like a coward faggot instead of dying in battle

Luckily some Jews got a little hungry in the process hehe

at least they have chance to die for everything what they belive and care
die in fight is ultimate redpill

Mass murdering children... enslaving people.. stealing...

Oh such noble warriors, they must have had such self esteem, as they tortured innocents and burned down churches full of women and children.

It’s better to kill yourself than be captured but you wouldn’t understand as you’ve never served.

Please take the pill soon.

You’re just upset you got your soldiers suck ass and always lose

The rest got global supremacy exactly what the nazis didn’t want though WHOOPS!

What speak coherently please

Should I start a holohoax thread so you go away from here kike?

Just found the mutt Who loves wageslaving cause muh "freedom"

>it's a good thing to get BTFO so hard you have to kill yourself like a pussy ass faggot
So glorious such an hero!

>you’ve never served.
Why the fuck would I go to die like a pleb when others can do it for me? The military is full of nothing but low IQ subhumans. They're pawns and nothing more. Our troops deserve to get spit on for serving Neocon and MIC interests. Whenever I see a vet in public tweaking from his PTSD I just laugh to myself.

was there any other option? do you think such a nation could co-exist in the world today?

Mutts will never know how it feels

You say that like it's a bad thing to kill and enslave jews...

Well but they have cheap oil...
Muchas better to kill for oil...

>was there any other option besides starting a two front war like a retard, not listening to your military leaders, not accepting peace treaties, and ordering the systematic extermination of millions of innocent people in the ultimate ethnic cleansing spergout in history?
LoL. Gee, I wonder. Read a book dumbass.

Not French, just live here.

Also, French killed more Germans than the Americans did. French also lost more men in the war than America did, and more than America did when they ran away from Vietnam (although the French were smart enough o pull out of that unwinnable mess a lot earlier)

America likes to talk up its role in the war - basically you supplied the guns and bullets, but the Europeans did the real fighting.

I am retired to France from the UK/Ireland. My great uncle left me his America’s made combat knife that he carried on d-day plus two, and used in the fight across to Germany. He was respectful of the yanks for having given them the guns, and knives, but thought them arrogant (crappy tanks) and untrained and mostly not very good fighters. He had a great respect for the French though- the free French forces that had gone through Dunkirk with him, and went back. Ruthless tough bastards was his phrase.

You should not rely on stereotypes.

Now imagine how it must have felt a few years later. Your country is up in flames, everyone you knew is dead, your left arm doesn't work, you haven't slept in a week, bombers are everywhere all the time. It's a matter of time now. And your trusted leader? He cashed out and fled to Argentina.

how do you not get what he's saying, are you a retard?

>Also, French killed more Germans than the Americans did.
This is a lie

kill yourself mutt

just don't read the books this idiot is listening to on audiobook, they appear to enforce the narrative.

Well since I am not a kike... you can go fuck your goat.

Oh, cunt detected.

Basically like our country, but actually having done something.

I get the gist that doesn’t excuse awful diction.

Really? Do you have the stats? I will be pleased to withdraw the remark if you can prove me wrong. I was told that by a French historian- perhaps my source was biased, but if you know better...

>Iron cross
Yes he was and not allowing commies to desecrate your body isn’t cowardice.

>A genocidal maniac

No.

>Who wanted world domination

I think you need to turn off the television, user.

this.

why is it that half the negative replies in this thread are from france? and the other half american?

I love all the snide little pathetic remarks ITT. You really rustled some jimmies with this one OP.

That's too good of a fate for our country.
Instead we'll just stew in our own stupidity, rotting at a snail's pace until we become Sweden only without living standards

What goat moishe? I'm a white Christian

That’s a really long way to say “I’m too fat to join”

Trips of truth

Attached: _20180529_214509.jpg (500x680, 46K)

Yes Heidi, and we all know what you get up to in the barn.

Oh, kike detected.

The Nazi's were some evil mother-fuckers. But they sure did have some snappy uniforms!

Uh? Unlike you I'm not sucking circumcised baby dick

people still have that spirit in them no matter how hard (((they))) try to supress it

nope. You are not very good at this are you? Moron detected

I have never done that either. But of course you are the expert on circumcised dick sucking, which I also have not done. Is it better than the goat?

Proof that you are not a kike? Because you sure as fuck sound like one!

what would you accept as proof?

inb4 dick pics, and doxxing. I am not gay and not stupid.

also, that sounds like pilpul to me...

>world domination
Source?

That was not the reality, though. The reality was that most Germans had come to resent (or at best barely tolerate) the Nazis, if they didn't resent them already, by 1943. There was a joke told at the time that goes as follows. Hitler, thinking he's lost touch with the man in the street, disguises himself and asks passersby in Berlin what they think of Hitler. The passersby all refuse to say anything, until one man beckons the disguised Hitler into an alleyway. Once in the alleyway, the man looks around, paranoid, and then whispers: "don't tell anyone, but... I support the Fuhrer."

Even within the army and the government, there was plenty of opposition to Hitler, particularly as the tide of war turned and Hitler put more and more talentless political hacks into key military roles. The July 20 Plot alone involved the Chief of the German General Staff (Ludwig Beck), the Chief of the Abwehr (Wilhelm Canaris), the Military Commander of Northern France (Alexander von Falkenhausen), the Chief of Military Signals (Erich Fellgiebel), the Chief of Intelligence-Gathering on the Eastern Front (Reinhard Gehlen), the Mayor of Leipzig (Carl Friedrich Goerdeler), the Treasurer of Königsberg (Fritz Goerdeler), the German ambassador to Italy (Ulrich von Hassell), the Chief of the Berlin Police (Wolf-Heinrich von Helldorf), the Chief of the Reich Press Office (Otto Kiep), three Field Marshals (Gunther von Kluge, Erwin Rommel and Erwin von Witzleben), the Head of the National Police (Arthur Nebe), the German ambassador to the Soviet Union (Friedrich Werner von der Schulenburg), the Quartermaster-General (Eduard Wagner),

And it's better to go out fighting than it is to commit suicide. Hitler should have done what he asked millions of men, boys, women and girls to do for him: go out there and get shot in battle. He should have taken his personal sidearm, gone up top and fought alongside the remnants of his army. Instead, he enjoyed a few days of drug-fueled sex with his mistress while the Soviet army ravaged Berlin, married his mistress, then killed himself.

>I have never done that either
>which I also not have done
>feel the need to point it out twice
You are not very good at this are you kike?

>burned down churches
Source?

The Jews were a tiny fraction of Hitler's misdeeds.

>he doesn’t know what happened to Mussolini

auto correct took the "un" off uncircumsised

but still not kike. You just look silly repeating a lie over and over. Go back to the barn and have sex. you will feel better for it. So will the goat.

was it even real bros? or was it just a dream?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

yesterday was the anniversary

>what would you accept as proof?
>also why do you need proof?
>also that sounds like pilpul to me.
>oy vey never ask proof of me again!

Lol can you be any more obvious, kike?

Mussolini got caught by a militia trying to flee for Switzerland. That, too, was cowardly.

>rootless cosmopolitan transient faggot lectures other people on moral virtue and history
Kill yourself you faggot, you've shown your true colors through your actions alone.

Frogs are still seething about getting BTFO in wwii

Attached: E4FB566F-8163-4753-B975-3BAE86D61D24.jpg (608x402, 27K)

>genocidal maniac who didn't give a shit about your country and only wanted world domination
So a jew?

>I learned my history from a jew on TV; the post

so you respond to a genuine question with more pilpul? interesting...

how about a genuine response, not avoiding the question, kike?

I am not french.

also most of those posts were about me also not being jewish, not about WW2

you really should read the thread.

>according to a survivors account
Into the trash it goes

If nessesity is occured, we will destroy all nazis again. And now Germany will be split forever between neighbors

He and his wife were mutilated and pissed on before being displayed in public

> nazi fanboi with no arguments and no facts talks shit
the post

everything I said is well documented historical fact.

Genocide? Maniac? You mean the American Democrats or the Jews who fund them? Maybe you mean Israel...

The people burning your churches aren't nazis French bruh. Look closer...

OYYY VEEYYY

>fighting a pointless war of total annihilation for thule society weirdos and psychopaths screaming about the lost continents and ancient races of the hollow earth on amphetamines while rich industrialists seize total power in your country
not so romantic anymore now is it

>Jews
>innocent

Lol

You watch too much history channel. Don’t come in here pedaling the world domination boomer lie. Bunch of fucking faggots all of you

>not a kike
lmao

Attached: 1537727707408.jpg (653x1024, 256K)

> nothing ever happened in history ever at all, because it is all lies, because my feelings are hurt.

Paul Graff also confessed and testified. The physical evidence is undeniable.

the SS did it, and you can fuck off if you want to just lie about it.

>well documented historical fact.

Attached: Z.jpg (324x156, 14K)

Fuck off, mutt.

Waffen-SS soldiers in the 3rd company of Der Führer regiment in Das Reich division,

a few were germanic Alsatians, and french citizens, but the vast majority were german and all were vounteers

>the physical evidence is undeniable
Where's the physical evidence of gas chambers that shot out water instead of gas and only worked if your tum-tum was full?

Attached: 1472076560232.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

your graphic has nothing to do with what i said, or to do with me (other than in that i find circumcision abhorrent).

you have no argument, and what i said is well documented and undeniable except by liars.

thousands of french men and women were enslaved. Vast quantities of produce, raw materials, businesses and shops were stolen for the reich, millions of children were killed, unknown numbers tortured.

you should read some history.

I wint let you
There will not be another Euro war with America
Ill make sure of it

that has nothing to do with what i was talking about.

your attempt to deflect is pathetic. (also is is from a book of rumors gathered at the end of the war adn rushed to publication without any fact checking - no historian thinks tht is true, it is not part of the historical narrative - although the origins ofthat chinese whisper are obvious since they did load bodies into the ovens with carts on rails... pic related)

Attached: buchenwald crematorium with rollercoaster.jpg (432x315, 17K)

Everything you said is documented as bullshit

>physical evidence
Source?

ok moshe

Attached: 1522252285918.png (500x750, 446K)

I was talking about Oradour Sur Glane, which is entirely unrelated.

but where is your evidence for such things? the video you post is of a woman who was never in a gas chamber, never in a camp. she was on a train from hungary to France, escaping the holocaust, and stopped for a meal and a shower, as a child. (do you think they fed them before gassing them?) her story is not about any camp, or any gas chamber, it is about her fear that they would be gassed. a reasonable fear. but she wasn't in a gas chamber, she was just in a shower. so it isn't a miracle.

you use the film out of context to imply she was in a camp, in a real gas chamber, and that this is all ridiculous. That is a form of lying. quote out of context. stop lying.

moishe if you can't even barely write one sentence in german don't even try it!

so the french men and women taken as slave labour - the thousands of them taken from every large town - to work for the nazis. you have some documents to show that didn't happen?

the theft of food, (call it requisition or what you will) that didn't happen?

please show me proof of your extraordinary claim.

Nazis were dumb niggers, they could've took over the world had they played their cards right and didn't act as if other white people aren't white. Now because of their m-muh german heritage true untermensch such as muslims are BROWNING their country, while the "subhuman" slavs are keeping their traditions and white heritage. BASED Germans literally made for BBC, nothing hypes me up as much as knowing that the most known food in germany nowadays is kebab, such cultural genocide is so fucking hot.

Attached: 1408804785525.png (1024x961, 535K)

>he calls you a kike so you call him a kike which he calls you a kike and then you call him a kike
time for bed sweethearts

>the kike, unable to conceal his anger, lets forth unveiled frustration
>He thinks the aryan man would not be so vigilant to catch said slip
Bitedown on a powercord shlomo

It is a pity that this book has not been translated. They told how it could be e-reading.club/book.php?book=1026745

>look at my post
>i'm a memeflag
>played their cards right
Germany attacked the soviets 2 weeks before they were planning to attack europe via all out war. Germany attacked while the soviets were weak, war was going to happen, and Germany struck at the right time, unfortunately it wasn't enough.
>i live life vicariously through anime girls
Yea, Hirohito would have gouged your eyes out.

I would feel sorry for you if you weren't a kike.

Not jewish, so stop trying to push that lie.

also, try fact checking your graphic. Not only did the BKA not find those things, it found that the diary was original, and in her handwriting. That is a matter of public record. a stupid thing to lie about.

it would also have been impossible for "significant" portions to be in ballpoint pen given that the diary was published in 1947. four years before, as your graphic points out, the pen was available. Tell me, how was it published four years before it was written?

and the Levin case, as a matter of public record, was about a stage play adaptation that he wrote and which Otto hated and it got canned.

also a matter of public record form the time.

your graphic is simply full of lies, some of them quite clearly stupid ones.

Of course. Like Hitler, he wasn't well liked at the end of the war. He was a man who overpromised pleasure, but delivered only pain.