Gay, black and HIV positive: America's hidden epidemic

Gay blacks in Atlanta have a 1 in 2 chance of getting HIV. White gays have 1 in 11. Racism is the problem!

Attached: 1020.jpg (1020x536, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwxx1AUZ3v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the problem is fags are so degenerate that they're still spreading this shit around even after 60 fucking years of warning them.

Literal nigger faggots, lol.

Attached: IMG_3501.gif (270x314, 48K)

>hidden epidemic

There's people who don't know nogs carry HIV?

Bisexuals have done the dirty work of spreading HIV to straight people. I've read that in the height of the epidemic in the 80's, they would seduce women or rape them to spread the virus which, at the time, was almost exclusively a gay problem.

HIV is a faggot problem. always has been and always will be. the handful of straights that get it from drug use or sex arent spreading it.

Maybe niggers should stop being such faggots

bisex master race here. i dont have hiv and never will

I guess what this statistic is telling us is black fags love having white dick in their ass. Something I was previously unaware of.

>Bisexuals
how are they not faggots?

HIV is racist? Does the disease sit around saying "fuck niggers" and goosestepping?

>Maybe niggers should stop being such faggots
expecting niggers to behave differently

Attached: 1556024031827.jpg (1024x953, 170K)

all these stories on poor health of niggers.
Fat, hiv+, high mortality rate.
And always the subtext is that it's all because whites are depriving them of good health.

Never because they eat greasy foods, don't exercise, smoke, do drugs, and beat and kill each other.

Get the fuck in here!!!!:

>how are they not faggots?
where did i say they weren't?

I thought all gays were supposed to be hypersexual fuckmonsters? Is it just the blacks that have to fuck every guy in the neighborhood?

Did you know that anal sex also increases the risk of anal cancer

>Gay, black and HIV positive
The Absolute State of Amerimutt.

they do. black gays go insane for white guys

Gross.

yes, and also incontinence in old age. many old gays, if they get to be old, need diapers bc they shit themselves

Well, maybe they should stop fucking each other in the ass like it’s going out of style

Forgot the link. Sorry, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwxx1AUZ3v8

Are all of these things just Gods way of punishing faggots for their degeneracy?

Do you have a link to the stats on this one?

How retarded does someone have to be to think that a man's anus is a sex organ?

>Death to all gays

Gross people

well, not necessarily. it's just that the anus is not made to be fucked, and when people spend 10/20 years shoving things in it (fists included), it becomes loose. goes to show how unnatural all of this is.

>These guys are not trying to build relationships. White guys are more prone to get into relationships.
>I mean, I don't know if that's true.
>Oh, I know it's true.
I love how the female reporter immediately tries to censor the actual black gay male when he says stuff that doesn't support her narrative.

How often for that to happen anyway? My husband likes to put it in my butt sometimes. Like once a month, maybe twice

Oh no that sucks

You mean to say you like it in the ass?

It was exclusively a faggot disease. It was called grid gay related immune deficiency at first.

for the typical left-winger, no one is personal responsible for anything. Rather, it's the all-powerful system that imposes things on people.

Gays are degenerate hedonists. Black gays doubly so

Not sure, but being a sodomite does increase your risk of anal cancer significantly

Well yeah, I surely don't mind and like making him happy.

Gay blacks are a blessing in disguise
>dont reproduce
>die early to AIDs
Homosexuality should be spread around the niggers and watch the population go down

Attached: Queen of Roanapur.jpg (2063x2281, 654K)

HIV was born in a niggers anus

If you don't want aids don't bugger other men up the arse

Simple as

Oh no no no!! Niggers are 50% more likely to be gay than white men

Attached: 20190611_073434.jpg (1080x747, 293K)

I looked it up. I'm good because no STDs and all that.

Gay Nazis spreading HIV. Hahahahahhahah.

rare flag

>Racism is the problem!
IQ is the problem, at least for blacks.
All they have to do is use a condom, and stop getting fucked in the ass, and fucking the ass.
How gross is that?
Sick.

"Hidden" because Hiv seroconversions are most of the times asymptomatic, even if they're not it's impossible to diagnose Hiv infection without serological tests.

t.medfag don't bust my balls answering me

The violent crime deviation is not statistically significant. Property crime is though. WHat can we conclude?

Attached: 1559925856676.jpg (1400x1001, 316K)

Based and red-pilled

Blacks are gay

Even blow jobs can give you HIV, the answer is simple, stop being a faggot.