We lost this battle. Fucking Fudds and bootlickers...

We lost this battle. Fucking Fudds and bootlickers. I guess mass civil disobedience and second amendment sanctuaries are our friends. Maybe laying the groundwork for secession campaign in Minecraft of course.

google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-06-10/supreme-court-rejects-challenge-to-gun-silencer-registration-law

Attached: 70CA1745-E5DE-4A5B-BBD8-8D4B1E773B69.jpg (654x960, 77K)

F for Kettler

They rejected it because that guy in Virginia got MKULTRAd and did the first high profile shooting with a suppressor ever, just in time for this Supreme Court case and the new law in Texas deregulating them

>we'll never let them take our rights!!
>unless it's a 30 round mag
>or a bump stock
>maybe a suppressor too

yeah we lost a long time ago

But literally nobody thought they'd hear it before getting sent back a bunch of times first?

>you'll never. TAKE. OUR. FREEEEDOMMMM
>well since it's Trump I guess that's OK

Did the Texas law pass?

>unironically holding your breath for this
You're missing a few IQ points if you ever thought this had better than a snowball's chance in hell of getting heard.

This is the problem with the Supreme Court. Anything they don't like they'll just refuse to ever hear a case on. Shouldn't be lifetime appointment either. RBG is too old and sick to even do the work herself, but she's still on the bench.

You only get once after you've went through the appeals process.

Fuck Trump
Fuck SCOTUS
Fuck the ATF
Fuck anyone who obeys these faggot ass unconstitutional laws by buying $200 cuck stamps and registering their shit with the feds

Attached: 1559239230372.gif (500x213, 858K)

>30 round mags are 3D-printable
>bump stock is usurped by coat hanger paperweights or literally just holding the gun a specific way
>oil filters are unregulated and it's not a crime to own a drill press
we never lost nigger, we just stopped asking for the government's permission

Attached: 1557260227948.png (299x471, 105K)

Who cares? The Kansas case clearly shows that a state can say shit's legal to try and drum up votes, but if the ATF serves a warrant on your ass, you are on your own.

These laws are empty ploys for votes.

>A federal appeals court upheld the law, saying the Second Amendment doesn’t cover silencers.
So if silencers aren't firearms, why are they regulated by the National Firearms Act and treated like firearms by the ATF who force us to file a 4473 when purchasing them?

>hmmmmmmmmm

> register
> move to another location
> forget to tell them

This mindset is what killed the 2A.

No one turned in their mags or bump stocks. the bans accomplished absolutely nothing.

That and the people who "trust the courts"

>Thinking non-compliance is resistance
You literally see the word in 2D and can't grasp the bigger picture. You're just as bad as fudds. Please sell your guns and get off the board.

This mindset is the 2A. The right to bear arms is all we need. Laws permitting and prohibiting certain items will only result in the downfall of the 2A. Fuck people who want bipartisan solutions, fuck people who want common sense gun control, fuck people against the 2A, fuck niggers, fuck kikes, and fuck you.

>get schizophrenic bernie bro to shoot up baseball field
>WHAT A TRAGEDY, GUESS WE'LL SHELF THIS LANDMARK GUN RIGHTS BILL!
>have a few spooks shoot up country music fest with an m240b
>HOW HORRIBLE, GUESS WE'LL SHELF THIS LANDMARK GUN RIGHTS BILL! also if you own a bump stock you're now a felon
>microwave niggers brain and make him shoot up his workplace with his fuddyfive tupperware and can
>OUR CONDOLENCES, ALSO THIS GOES TO SHOW US THE POWER OF SILENCERS SO WE'RE DROPPING THIS NEW OBJECTION TO SILENCER REGULATION AS RESPECT TO THE VICTIMS
Are they really this adamant about a fucking can with baffles? Land of the fucking free where no one but hollywood kikes and their police death squads can own a cylinder of metal without getting their family killed and their house burned down.

You're obviously a shill, but go ahead and tell me what YOU think should be done.

Boomers willingly gave it up. They didn't lose it. We are taking it back

Stamplets BTFO yet again

Three times is no coincidence.

Welp
you can always start building FA

Brainlet here; is that supposed to be a caltrop?

I'm willing to die for 30 round mags

Fucking underrated holy shit.

Well good because the government is definitely willing to kill for them.

Brainlet indeed

They aren't even being subtle anymore. Normies will still deny it and call you a schizo, though.

The SCOTUS should hear the case

I was really fed up with Trump being total shit at his job and doing the opposite of what we voted him in for...

But then I started to think potato Trump was pretty cute. Like an ugly dog. Just let the little guy have four more years, he's funny, even if I do feel guilty for laughing at a retarded person.

Attached: 1552436180324.jpg (1348x1820, 581K)

>tfw ordered suppressor before VA happened
>tfw probably won't be grandfathered in before Trump cucks us
>tfw potentially losing out on a $1300 suppressor

They won't

>bought a surefire garbage can
lol

The ATF has so few agents and they are powerless without local law enforcement to enforce personal possession crimes.

So when do we form an alliance? Realistically it has to be done, a large scale Jow Forums meetup agreeing to fight in a fucking revolt

Obviously it wont just be

>Hurr give ur guns to us you can't own them anymore

It'll be

>Full auto ban
>Bump stock ban
>Standard Capacity mag ban
>Silencer ban
>Ammo taxes
>Ammo BG check
>Federal waiting period
>Federal gun licensing
>Federal gun registration for ALL guns even homemade
>AP round ban
>Attachment ban
>Stock ban
>Pistol grip ban
>Tax
>More tax
>Jeez that's alot of tax
>Ammo serialization via microstamp on firing pin
>No private sales
>Federal open carry ban
>Federal CC ban
>Semi auto ban
>.50 cal+ ban
>Explosives ban
>Manufacturing ban
>Compliant AR
>Fixed magazine only

It'll be what fucking Hitler did, take a little bit at a time and keep testing their limits we realistically have 2 options

Start now and don't give a fuck about honeypots or alphabet man and start setting up WACO CAMPS or Ruby Ridges all over the fucking nation, just fucking shoot back and don't stop until we're all fucking dead or we get our way

Or try to set up in secret which will be NEARLY impossible because without a doubt the alphabet is watching Jow Forums, then when the day comes we all just snap and start seizing towns, converting them into pockets of rebellion

Attached: 1502159245595.jpg (630x432, 63K)

>t. Spook agitator
But go for it... It will be funny seeing all the alphabets trying to bust other alphabets without knowing

Ohhhh, perhaps an entire ruse, purposefully waste resources

Non-compliance IS resistance, you glowing nigger. Just look at how and why Prohibition was repealed.

>wasting $1300 on an item that you can make for $50
You should be sucking Trump's dick, sounds like. He saved you a cool K and inspired you to learn machining, thus giving you job opportunities.

>Thinking scotus would rule in the favor of freedom

Attached: with-jews-you-lose-just-gonna-shitpost-until-i-get-8054854.png (500x665, 125K)

They don't really give a shit about dudes making their own. They give a shit about largish sales volumes. And they have a choke point baked into the system for that, the FFL.

Nope, KAC Mark 23 suppressor

Are those things really that good? I heard they meter 140?

>implying she's still alive

Start a club, for idpa or USPSA style shooting. Nothing official, just club shoots. Build up a bunch of like-minded people, who physically get to see and learn to count on each other's firearms skills, and cover each other's blindspots and issues. Work them into the idea of running body armor and gear. Transition it carefully from easy static pistol target transitions to complex movements, clearance drills, and weapon transitions. This MUST be our future, if there's to be a future.

It's passed the house and needs to go to the senate for further consideration.

This. I had an ATF agent that went to my church and he basically said if you have illegal stuff but don't take it to public ranges and show it off and your not building illegal guns and selling them your not going to get caught.

HEH, JUS YEW WAWTCH, TRUHHMP GON' SHOW YEW SUM FOUR-DEEE CHEYUSSSS!

*raped by mexicans, daughter gets blacked, son is an anime trap*
MUH WUH???? WHAT HAPPUND TEW MUH MERICA?

>Condoning compliance
I think Jow Forumseddit might be more your speed

Forgot about Vegas huh

OH LOOK AT THIS

Everyone said Trumps Supreme Court would save the day.

The timing was impeccable. Almost too perfect.

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 249K)

I fucking hate magapedes.

I was just talking to some co-workers about this and they said to me “don’t worry, Trump has a plan”. How can people be so fucking cucked, brainwashed and retarded that they don’t see what’s actually happening?

sure as fuck seems that way

It's not even a secret anymore.

Attached: paddock mystery.jpg (2048x1152, 351K)

Do you really believe the conspiracy?

It's depressing man, I thought the guy shooting up the congressional baseball game was just a coincidence right when they were debating the hearing protection act, and then Vegas happened with no disclosed motive, and bumpstocks are gone, and now some guy flips his shit and shoots up his work with a suppressor when the supreme court is debating to hear 2a cases. It's just getting spooky.

Attached: 1559694722369.jpg (962x642, 98K)

the fuck is this shit are you kidding me? fucking cucks

i used to think shit like this was ultra gay conspiratard shit but now it seems to be the only plausible fucking explanation

WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR JUSTICE?!?!?!?/

Attached: rage.png (400x416, 156K)

what conspiracy?

Attached: hmmm.png (863x78, 7K)

>: 70CA1745-E5DE-4A5B-BBD8-8(...).jpg
Shill iphone id? check
>Fucking Fudds and bootlickers.
cringy leftist vernacular? check
Hey guys... lets vote for Hillary next time.

Attached: shariablue raid.jpg (1000x1080, 275K)

and why do you think that is?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-01 11-40-07.png (1037x416, 82K)

Is Trump doing this? Is this some backdoor way for him to disarm us? It’s like when he said “I like taking the guns first”, his supporters were totally on board with it because they trust him. It’s fucking scary

interesting, its almost like there is zero logic or legal analysis and 100% emotion and personal opinion involved in these judicial systems

Attached: 1557690113072.png (1298x2291, 1.3M)

what the fuck. Fuck those fucking cucks. Are these faggots really trying to shit up our board?

yes its a backdoor way to prevent legalization of firearms and firearm accessories. no its not Trump doing this. the deep state is real. almost all institutions of government are liberalized and majority left-leaning employees and people in charge. once the lefties make it to the top in all the branches of government, they only promote and HIRE people of the same mindset until everyone is a dem/hard leftist from the top down

>not thinking Trump is deep state

yep, nothing to see here

Attached: mandalay hotel.png (1334x750, 2.21M)

Everything passes house

I don’t know who to vote for in 2020 now. I’m definitely not voting for Trump again after all this bs. But I also can’t vote for the dems. Any third party running, or should I just stay home?

its all fucked, mate. im not voting this time.

Yeah I’m really thinking about just staying home

>the bans accomplished absolutely nothing.
All the faggets that used to show up to the public range dont use them anymore. theyre scared shitless theyll be reported.

that doesnt really say anything

the picture was taken on october 1st.

This.

If (when) the next AWB happens, my AR is going into a hole in the ground. It will be a fucking shame to bury it, but I don’t want to be charged either

>Not changing your address with the post office

Proof? Also, how do you know it’s not a different event.

Tbh, I think that these people who make these conspiracies edit pictures and times in order to sell more copies and make more money.

>
thank you for your comment sharia blue. orangeman bad.

Yes. Dead giveaway is a cringy post with an iOS pic id.

>”I like taking the guns first”
>ban bump stocks
>”I am seriously considering banning suppressors”
You think these are positive things?

>argued that the Constitution’s Second Amendment guarantees the right to own a silencer
They had to have been retarded to think that would work.

This pretty much. If gun rights win long term it's through cultural change. Guns have to signify freedom and a desire to defend oneself and others, rather than ill intent. This means that before anything else, we need more guns in more places, ie no more gun free school zones or government buildings, and keep expanding right-to-carry. People also have to be made to understand that gun control doesn't work and does nothing but burden innocent people. Take a cue from the left: if we just keep hammering on these points then the narrative will change in our favor, and eventually cultural attitudes will improve. But until that happens it will be impossible to force repeals on major gun control issues through the legislative process at the federal level. There will be far too much REEEEEE for that to happen. So, keep fighting the good fight anons. And fuck you shareblue.

Attached: 1554261155902.png (617x746, 741K)

>This means that before anything else, we need more guns in more places, ie no more gun free school zones or government buildings

No. That is retarded. What needs to happen is the public needs to see guns as a fun thing. Right now people are afraid of guns, and putting guns all over won’t fix it. Tbh, we need more women in firearms than ever. When women tend to do something, they get attention. So if more women can get into competitive shooting, it will show other people that guns are something women enjoy, which will make it seem less scary. Then maybe those people would be willing to try.

But when people dress up in full kit, and act like the world is about to end. It doesn’t make people attracted to guns

If Hillary was president this never would have happened!!!

Attached: IMG_5660.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

Hillary isn't a communist and her and trump are pals. They're also all buddies with Epstein, who was let off his charges by Acosta. You're a retard bro. I'm 100% anti-marxist but I understand why people feel that way and Hillary is not one lmao

>keeping Hillary relevant
Why the fuck do you guys keep shilling her? The only reason her name is still said in the media is because you dumb retards and the late night opinion artists at Fox keep saying her fucking name

(wasted)
Bad post.

Adequate post.

Attached: 16798ae8eac52b9c4115b4dfc716d63ccc2f8075.jpg (1500x971, 1024K)

I'll walk you through the process, simpleton. First, you search "who is running for President in 2020?" Then, you sort through all the top articles speaking solely of the Democratic candidates running until you come to a full list of every available candidate. Next, you go to a site like ontheissues or similar, and you look at the track reconrd of each candidate as concerns the topics in which you are politically interested, but you should also check the others as well. Just because somebody seems cool on one issue doesn't mean he or she won't be a complete faggot on others.

Finally, after you have surveyed your candidates and found one who you find yourself to be aligned with politically, you vote for that one. Sounds like a lot of work, doesn't it? It's supposed to be, you lazy nigger.

May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you ever were our countrymen.

Eat my fucking dick, you slimy, glow-in-the-dark DnC nigger.

Attached: 1375675832423.jpg (625x626, 25K)

Shill elsewhere.

...please tell me this is a goddamn joke. Or that you're a Boomer. If you have to bury it, there's no point in owning it. You might as well just turn it in, as it serves no purpose. A home invader won't wait for you to dig it up to defend yourself or your family. You're not using it recreationally. And you fucking clearly aren't using it to shoot commie fucking traitors in their goddamn face hole like you should. But I guess you can still get drunk and tell people how you have a gun, to make yourself feel like a badass, right? Freedom.

Best post in this thread desu.

Yeah kids vote establishment. You see voting doesn't actually work so you have to pretend it does and back the dems, like bernie who endorsed hillary after the dems destroyed his master plan of pretending to be on after being a lifelong independant

Attached: 1559964077631.jpg (689x568, 62K)