What makes Alabama so based?

What makes Alabama so based?

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-064423.jpg (1440x939, 164K)

Fucking awesome. I was thinking of moving to New Hampshire but god Alabama looks like the place for me.

Not sure why they don't include rapists as well.

Silent majority, they learned the dangers of leftist society years ago and are flexing hard to fight it without making a ruckus. The left loves a good ruckus though as we see every day.

>Jow Forums loves Alabama because it's so "based"and "redpilled"
>alabama is one of the blackest states in the country at nearly 30%
Interesting...

We're full, faggot.

>what's #metoo

It's as risky as it is now, imagine being wrongfully convicted

Alabama is a shit hole filled with niggers and inbreds.

New Hampshire is still better if you're educated as we get some nice cashflow from the Boston area.

alabama actually has less blacks in it than most midwest states. it has an overall smaller population. in terms of land mass to Negroes it's way better off than most. percentages are not as important. it should be more about raw numbers. something i never understood from white nationalist. if you're looking for land/states you should be basing it off raw numbers rather than percentages.

Makes you think

percentage white is misleading if you're looking for land for a potential "ethnostate"

Attached: graph.png (1867x1189, 260K)

Well done, Alabama!

Other states should follow them.

>99% nigger
>b-b-but muh gross numbers!
No one cares, Tyrone.

You should mind your own business, kike.

>percentages are not as important.
So assuming there were two hypothetical states, Nhig Island which was 90% black with a population of 1 million, and Whitefornia which was 5% black with a population of 30 million, you would rather live on Nhig Island because it had a smaller overall number of blacks?

Yes. Alabamans actually believe this. Because they're inbred niggers.

Why do you wanna go there when you're a rapist?

I guess I should move out of San Francisco and go live in Harlem NY because there's fewer black people there.

Do whatever you want, just stay out of my state. I was actually saying the exact opposite, and wouldn't live in either of those shitholes.

I was getting sardonic you idiot, learn to read the atmosphere

It's full of niggers lol

It's because they are white and Christian desu

There's a lot of niggers in Alabama I hear.

>Alabama
>white
My sides!

I genuinely don't know which side was making which point now. I wish everything in Clown World wasn't draped in 9 levels of irony...

>Fucking awesome.

Fucking pointless.

They tried this in South Africa. Castrated males still assaulted women, and more often than not killed them.

It's another "feel good" solution that ultimately does more harm than good.

Attached: Counter-Intuitive.png (1536x607, 1.4M)

This bill is trash. Chemical castration isn't actual castration or sterilization, and it's only required under this law for parole, not for everyone. What we need is real castration so faggots have no remaining desire to rape little boys.

Fuck off we're full

>be 16y/o highschool senior
>date 15y/o highschool senior known since little kids
>everything is great, shes perfect
>2 years later
>shes having a conversation with her friends in the hall
>sex comes up
>teacher overhears
>get arrested
>get sentenced 15 years in prison
>sitting in prison
>been 6 days so far
>pretty happy, only was raped twice yesterday for being a pedophile
>get a letter from my girl
>so happy reading it
>suddenly I get led out of by 4 guards into a van
>they take me to a hospital
>doctor tells me theres mandatory chemical castration for pedophiles in the state of alabama
>Freak out
>they put me under
>wake up
>led back to cell
>tear my shirt and pants to make into rope
>hang myself

it's a cruel and unusual punishment and the state is going to get sued hard. Especially if a falsely accused gets released.

Do you have a link for that? Sounds fun.

They're accelerating. They're showing you how easy it is, that all of our problems could be solved in a matter of months if all states just ignored federal influence.