Usa will make a coup in uk if jeremy corbin is elected

No not even joking the cousilors of trump say it publicly

globalresearch.ca/mike-pompeo-threatens-intervene-british-democracy-stop-corbyn-becoming-prime-minister/5680136

Attached: http___com.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.jpg (700x394, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xDE9VqvB6EA?t=94
youtube.com/watch?v=i0K_7QE_tgY
youtu.be/i0K_7QE_tgY?t=257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top kek , this is beyond parofy at this point

You sound like the kind of person who would stab yourself with a pencil to make sure you still feel pain

Good. I hope the Invade like they did in Iraq and throw this Arab loving cuck into the sun.
Time to liberate the UK.

You and your worthless merchant race will be destroyed in our lifetime

THE KIKE FEARS THE JEREMY

1:34
Ex-CIA head admits US meddle in foreign elections
youtu.be/xDE9VqvB6EA?t=94

youtube.com/watch?v=i0K_7QE_tgY
@4:17

Fuck off and mind your own cunting business.

Pompeo is such a fat little jewish pig, I hope Corbyn wins just to spite him.

youtu.be/i0K_7QE_tgY?t=257

fixed that link for you haha

Old news
>if jeremy corbin is elected
what do you think they ousted May for?

compromising on the EU deal is collaborating with an anti israel MP and favours chineese and russian trade agreements over USA

Brexit favours them

Why are they so afraid of based Jezza lads?

Attached: Jeremy-Corbyn-Your-Friend.jpg (700x985, 390K)

Isn't Labour the Muslim shill party in the UK?

Please invade us! More McDonalds are good. More Burger Kings, more cable TV stations, more more more.

Invade us please!

> MAGA

Attached: maga salute.png (600x561, 434K)

Usa is the cancer of this world , never should have became an empire

They suspect that Corbyn will not support US in war against Iran or some other country and US will be alone in fighting it. The same about broader NATO framework. USA also has ASSETS in brittish army and those ASSETS are always screaming about how they don't like Corbyn and fear him slashing their paychecks and programs.

Attached: 1469749183064.jpg (388x508, 63K)

Brexit party will win the next general election.

>ctrl + F “coup”
>0 results

W shocking that a US Secretary of State would engage diplomatically with coalitions favorable to US interests in another country. I would say your country does the same, but you are a coward behind a memeflag.

You forget to tell that is what speaking to jews and how he wont be elected and their interest will be secured
Murica is disgusting jewish farm slave

Labour will win the next election. My god.

Its going to be insane. We will see immense misery. Hahaha its going to be a shitshow.

Attached: bad goy.png (700x519, 556K)

>The off the record meeting was from when The Secretary for State met Jewish leaders
You don't say... that's what America has become. A threat to the world and a tool of the jews.

Attached: 156663879103.jpg (233x216, 11K)

Why? Did he name the Jew?

Only that israel is an apartheid state, also he is leftist so is dificult to asociate him with muuu nazism

lol fuck anyone who cries about this the UK Germany and AUS just tried doing this to us. They are lucky we are "allies". We should have declared war on all you niggers the moment evidence surfaced and blasted your worthless muslim shitholes into dust for the treachery.

stop saying we and you like any of us have a fucking say in what our shithole countries do.

>apartheid
If the Blacks in Africa had asked for and been given self government in their own areas while still being able to take advantages of the medical and educational services of the parent state, sure.

But then we aren’t talking about “apartheid”.

Palestinians have fought and stll fight for everything they own, jewish shill. Only the khazar brought their land trough foreign support...

Attached: idf terrorist.webm (640x352, 2.89M)

God forbid there be any roadblocks to our inalienable right to die for Israel

>niggers have fought and fight for everything they’re given by the state, racist shill. Only white man brought them as slaves for domestic farmwork

It’s better to starve under a goy than prosper under kikes.

Cuckbyn

+pro free speech
+eco friendly
+isolationist
+hates ((them)) and calls them out
+more or less against the EU
+dislikes neoliberls and ceoconservatives
+acknowledges the working class in general
+wants manufacuring jobs back in UK and away from sweatshop children fingers in china and india

-loves muslims and blacks
-economically illiterate
-moderately supports lgbt+ trannies
-open borders
-endorses multiculturalism

He's basically a hippie. Shit buty better than going dpwn a slow cuck waterfall of Trumpstein & his faceless Co. Cuckbyn is also a great choice for accelerationism too.

God I hope he wins

Attached: g1zPLA.jpg (1920x1080, 911K)

>against the EU
>pro free speech
What

>wants manufacturing back in U.K. away from China and India
Which really matter when he wants to import same shit people to work those jobs

Do you want to lose your last shreds of respect, the final tattered rags of your empire? Because you’re on the right track.

Why do Americans defend this? Is this the BASED WINNING GOD EMPEROR promised them?

Attached: 1557516733444.jpg (622x775, 86K)

Not to mention all their drones are trained in removing kebab.

>label: mart cart

SHART IN MART ON CART

Only till there's enough muslims to vote for their own power block.
Then Labour lose half their voters and go the way of the dinosaur Conservative party (tories).
But it was labour who invited millions of shitskins to come here for a temporary voting block, yes.

>Trusting a Canadian source

Nah. Old people vote, and we mostly do it based on character, not party politics.
Corbynista bad-mouthed the US president because his request for a meeting was turned down AFTER he refused to meet with the president at the appropriate event.
We don't want that kind of retard speaking for our nation on the world's diplomatic stage.
It would be an international disaster of epic proportions, akin to putting the tea lady in charge of the sales department of Amazon.

Who cares
Most people ride in those carts fun anyway
The chick behind the camera is probably 200lb and can't hardly walk. Yet is back in walmart buying some more instant mac n cheese

You can see in both pictures shes barely moved

Bring guns, plz. Lots of guns.
We'll put them to good use (don't worry about rope, we have plenty).

ICE is welcome in the UK too!

Attached: karen immigration solution.gif (700x393, 737K)

It would be so good if they assassinated him. The cognitive dissonance that would induce in UK progressive and shitlibs would be fantastic

Corbyn will never be elected.

Serious players in UK politics (like me) don't support him.

He has no public support and no behind the scene support.

If we invade you, you will get even more niggers, you will be swimming up to your ears in niggers.

Pompeo is a shill for the Jews

He dislikes racism and other -isms, but he doesn't want to ban opinions. He's more pro freedom of speech than mot mainstream politicians today, including trump.

Yes he dislike the EU and doesn't want a 2nd referendum.

>Which really matter when he wants to import same shit people to work those jobs
It halts globalism at the same time. Overall, this country goes to shit and weak and/or greedy people will leave. Again, he's an accelerationist wildcard

>empire
I don't support rothschild run banking cartels, and quite frankly, that empire is still alive to this day, but bigger, and your country is part of it's properly

I’m confused. They say it’s because of “anti-Semiticism” but maybe because it’s a cover for the fact he’s a literal communist

>anti-Semitism

why is trump starting coups everywhere?

>He has no public support and no behind the scene support.

Isn't that a good thing?