VICE roasties mad a Leonardo DiCaprio's young girlfrieds

>Leonardo DiCaprio is 44, and has never dated anyone over 25—and they never talk to the press. It’s long been rumored that women who date him sign some kind of non-disclosure agreement, as none of them have ever given tell-all interviews or gossiped to the tabloids after a breakup. Read about DiCaprio, the Wolf of Dating Very Young Women, at the link in bio.

instagram.com/p/ByfyLiyAfcJ/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 08.55.04.png (1017x644, 655K)

He’s literally a closet gay

Keanu and Leo knows what’s up

Attached: 72E6784D-8355-4B03-BCA0-1519A2A0C1ED.jpg (1125x1301, 166K)

Glad to see that Bice is maintaining the sterotype

The sooner big media dies the better off all people of all political bents will be.

Old roastie tears are best tears
Wet holes are worthless when they dry up

>"She told me that during the act, Leo put on headphones and even started vaping! Then he signalled her to keep going while he just laid back and zoned out."

>"The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change," the source continued.

>"But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his "date" was left wondering what was in this for her."

based Leo

The Master of the Break up .
The fastest way to get over 1 woman
Is to get under another one .

Checked

Another literal gay.
Hey let David Geffen marry him and sodomise him in a hotel room for a week straight

Jealous fat cunt.

Attached: srjksjstrjtj.png (346x489, 218K)

>Leonardo DiCaprio is 44, and has never dated anyone over 25
And this is a problem because?

Show me on the doll where Keanu refused to touch you bitches hahahaha totally illustrates the state of play men now do not trust any of them even in a casual interaction.

>what are you saying, that Ill be able to dodge sexual harassment lawsuits?

>No, Neo. When the time comes, you wont have to

Attached: 1459984129873.jpg (720x231, 35K)

>Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT

Based.

>Non-disclosure
>If said party begs to be tied up and pegged and humiliated with human excrement both parties agree never to speak of such horrendous things to anyone ever in any form of communication.
Kek. I bet he made a poo poo Picasso.

The irony of the picture from the news article saying all that needs to be said. They look pretty much identical in age. Now put a picture of him with a 44 year old woman and I bet it looks like his mother.

Leo is a Male roastie

now imagine the outrage that would occur if a man wrote an article nitpicking the romantic connections of a famous actress.....

>fat
Chubby at worst.

Is it just me, or is it sometimes really hard to tell a white woman's age by her face? You have white women in their late teens looking like their late 30s sometimes.

Attached: 1558843603863.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Attached: e2b9bWy.jpg (1024x788, 307K)

>None of his exs share embarrassing or intimate details to (((media))) or tabloids
>so he must be a bad guy
Yikes

>middle aged married women always cheat with men in their twenties
>female school teachers fuck 13yo male students all over America

VICE is retarded.

This

Drugs and alcohol do that to you. Healthy and active lifestyle for good looks and mind people

Attached: 1489808001672.jpg (400x386, 25K)

the news really is like that sometimes

Keep in mind roasties will always use a photo of themselves online from when they they weighed less.

satan says it. but most of the time leo dumping girls not the other way around

ugly smile or I would have fucked her

Madman!

lol

It's hard to believe they care too much about the age gap when they follow it up by complaining they can't get a celeb gossip interview with any of his ex's

35yearold women mad

>"extremely blonde"
>is literally a brunette with highlights
lol this bitch is seething

ltieraly compare group photos of 30 yo white women to 30 yo asian women and you notice one thing, no matter how much drugs, alcohol or tobaco white sluts does, she still looks 10 times better than average asian creature.

Who gives a shit? The women are all of age and he spends a bunch of money on them, correct? I have a feeling everyone criticizing him is either a woman who has hit the wall, or a homo who just hates straight guys living the dream.

Attached: srjksjstrjtj.png (1815x493, 37K)

Its because alot of these millenial female journalists are post wall now, and no succesful man of good character wants to marry them.

Attached: AngryRoastling.jpg (637x535, 57K)

WHITE PPLS AGE BAD XDDD WE BE ATTRACTIVE AND LOOK 20 WHILE BEING 50 XDDD CHING CHONG NOP NING XDDDDDDDDD

Attached: topkekememe.jpg (1600x1109, 190K)

Oh, I'm sorry, am I supposed to defend Leo? The lib cuck who attacks the right?

Feminism and demand for cat food is positively correlated.

This really helps the average dopey guy understand the female pathology and how they utilize the word "creepy" to mean any male sexual behavior that does not directly benefit them.

meanwhile in reality when googling random company pic with not cherry picked asian women. So pwety so good luking ,never age XD

Attached: randomchink.png (784x366, 733K)

Leo is a scorpio. Scorpios are smart. Muhammad the based woman destroyer was a scorpio too.

Pol seems easy to forget how dicaprio made that stupid movie about climate change.

Attached: 1560227351789.png (637x525, 589K)

Attached: eahherherh.png (312x395, 276K)

>astrology

mate...

Disingenuous virtue signalling is an effective tactic to keep the jews at bay.

Indeed.

Attached: D8XUq14WwAcJQ7v.jpg (1073x1432, 267K)

Based jew

sounds pretty based to me, especially laying back and zoning out to some MGMT on the headphones

Relax bro. You don't have to take a side on everything. Vice sucks and Leo is a fag that made a lot of stupid movies.

He’s a raging homosexual that hires young chicks to front for him. They get cash and fame.

I think you guys are faggots. And if i ever meetcha, imma pick ya up n set you back down hout 75 times.

Maybe spray some air in yoyr nostrils.

True....Asians wear so much fucking makeup they don't even qualify as human anymore.
If you see them without makeup, it is horrifying.

>what was in this for her

Attached: 1559671189561.gif (600x331, 2.28M)

>And this is a problem because?
Dating is degenerate

this

Doesn't keanu literally fuck a tranny?

>he's a closet gay because he doesn't tolerate post-wall women in his life

Why the fuck would anybody in the modern world do otherwise? He has fuck tons of money, the legal system is always against him in case of marriage and whores are useless for anything but fucking.

He's ahead of the curve and if I had his money and looks, I'd be doing the same god damned thing-- So would you. To hell with post-wall roasties.

>He's ahead of the curve
No he is just some degenerate whoremongering liberal

Would pick his leftovers?

natural selection is a bitch.
and to some extend it was the role of the boomer males to protect the women. they failed subversion happened and now you will have one of the largest portion of the human female population getting selected out of the gene pool. it is tragic but naivitee is to expensive nowadays.

>t. post-wall roastie

roasies toasted

Attached: 2118DD2D-4493-4A57-8811-570118D6C833.jpg (853x837, 79K)

why do your lot want the Golan Heights then? if that all dried up desert?

You would think they would have more sympathy for a man who is clearly not well. Going from short term relationship to short term relationships over and over again (no matter how attractive and fit the women are) signals him having severe trust and intimacy issues.

>complain about roasties
>defend whoremongering

>an observation is a complaint

Leo was molested like every young kid in the (((media))).

So everyone that criticizes whoremongering is a roastie?

Yup. His behavior is that of a broken man trying to forget.

>your saying I can dodge lawsuits?
>I’m saying when your ready, you won’t have to.

Everyone, no. But enough to draw general conclusions, play the odds so to speak.

there is literally nothing wrong with that

It is very telling about the state of this board when nobody sees the issue of older men dating girls half their age.

You have young men in their 20s already fucked in the work field, academics and really any field of society and on top of that you further cut down the available numbers of females for them to partner with.

Oh and let us also not forget the simple fact that most Refugees/Immigrants coming into Europe and North America are male, further offsetting the balance between the two genders.

Ok so was I right in my assumption that you are pro whoremongering and against roasties?

He’s probably gay. He’s probably taken dozens of models to chat on the beach and have rosé.

Listen man, I'm not the one that enabled this shit. The same whores complaining that Leo wants nothing to do with them are the ones who have enabled it. You got a problem with whoremongering? Take it up with whores. They're allowed to vote now, you know?

Came here to post this. When will normies understand, the casting couch is not just for women. This is jews we're dealing with, remember.

Attached: article-0-175E7E5C000005DC-239_634x390.jpg (634x390, 47K)

Imagine this in any other context:

Telling women or minorities who they were allowed to date. Whoever leveled that type of criticism at a woman or PoC would be absolutely crucified as a Nazi.

They wonder why reasonable people recoil from their "woke" politics. It's completely logically incoherent.

Attached: genderless feminism.jpg (749x442, 65K)

Yeah and who’s fault is that?

Checked.

Attached: 300px-Doublesguy.jpg (300x301, 17K)

> I'm not the one that enabled this shit
without whoremongers there would be no whores
>Take it up with whores
why women are not leaders
>They're allowed to vote now
What does that have to do with being whores?

Guys in their 20s should focus on their life. When they are 25-35 they should start thinking about marrying a girl that is 18-25

good for leo. that roast was toast.

You could sink a WWII Battleship with all the fucks I don't give.

Without whores there COULD NOT be whoremongers.

All those progressive European countries are filled to the brim with whore leaders, along with most other places you find a gross excess of whores.

They can vote to enable further whoring, which is all they've done since being allowed to vote.

Dafuq?

Attached: w.j.y.l..jpg (554x493, 79K)

And how does any of that make whoremongering ok?

Keanu has Parkinson’s. He doesn’t want to freak the fan out by shaking and squeezing.

S E E T H I N G

Nothing wrong with this.

>Oh and let us also not forget the simple fact that most Refugees/Immigrants coming into Europe and North America are male, further offsetting the balance between the two genders.
Migration and population replacement is a consequence of abortion legalization. The new generations of Europeans and Americans are being aborted, and so countries need foreigners.

smart move, he also always makes sure you can see his hand in the photos so that they can't claim that he had his finger up their butthole while the pic was being taken

half ones age plus seven shall be the new rule.

A BID E

He even doesn't trust dolly parton lmao

You clever bugga!