Is it really necessary to bring at least 3 guns with you to go shopping in America? Or is this some kind of sickness?

Is it really necessary to bring at least 3 guns with you to go shopping in America? Or is this some kind of sickness?

Attached: m5cf82eno0231.jpg (640x853, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/#1202b127299a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats worse walking around with 3 guns
or posting the same thing on an anime website
every -day.

$!a53

Depends. If you go to Walmart or a mall in Minnesota, it may be a necessity

Hello, Jow Forums-niggers.
Stop coming to our threads, you turboautists.
We are really tired of you.
GODner will DESTROY cuckren.

Sincerely,
FUCK OFF I am not going to advertise where we come from so you can flood our thread. Those doing just that already know who they are.

Is it really necessary for roasties to bring their 3 niglets everywhere?

go to bed you black idiot america is working now

Attached: 1549734816609.jpg (900x1440, 420K)

He’s a big guy. Best not fuck with him OP. We all know you’re a little cowardly bitch and you won’t do anything except put in an anonymous complaint on a Japanese origami board

Not sure, bigger question is if it's necessary to bring 30 keys with you.

He wears his gun on his hip for all the honest world to feel

>cowboy hat
>guns
fucking white trash.. why doesn't Jow Forums hate white trash as much as nigs? They are 100x worse.

fuck, I'm actually into origami

only if you live close to niggers, spics, or to your bros who may want to practice their aim later that day

When a nigger acts up, its always a good idea to provide yourself a gun, your wife, and your infant or nearby white person an opportunity to fire back as well.

Attached: 1560101769212.webm (854x480, 1.96M)

The absolute state of warriorkeks...

It's a... privilege

>3

Those are rookie numbers

Go back to /po/

Is it really necessary to be an obnoxious faggot OP ?

>***shooting breaks out***
>oh fuck i forgot my gun!
this guy's got you covered

this
sage
goes in dah field

Top kek but I unironically have guns for my buddies who are too dumb or poor to have them I don't carry them around for them though

American gun culture is in many ways stupid. The 2nd amendment is a gift, but it is largely wasted. Nearly all gun owners are politically illiterate or worse, and will never apply their rights to actually save their country.

It's honestly a political statement than anything else. Also some gun rights advocates believe it desensitizes the public to guns.

He actually only has two guns, the ones on the side are for dual wielding and count together as one

The truck in the middle just pulls up so as not to be collateral damage
If a nigger was using my truck as cover I would run them over

You talk like a faggot

Go take his guns
If you can

Yes

I’m going to carry four guns now. Fuck you I’m here to break records.

lol pro lifer no doubt

No you need at least four

they need their own country
with a wall around it

The wife and baby should already have 3 guns of their own. Then if shit goes down you can get 6 other people and have a militia.

Because 13 do 50

merifags are a sickness to this world

Attached: mericans.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>due to the increased cost of ammo don't expect a warning shot
>Carries 3x the standard amount of ammunition
What did he mean by this

being a nigger is a mindset, any person of any race could be a nigger, and every race has it's own niggriefied bottom dwellers.

He’s not wrong though

>not being friends with felons who cant carry for themselves.

No, it's probably a fashion statement in defiance of shitlibs and their masters.

kek

Americans are pussies. Most are scared to death to go in the woods without their guns.
Meanwhile, northern people will go walking in the forest at night without any weapons, or with just a knife/axe.

Attached: FjIr4Eg.jpg (850x784, 105K)

America is trash.

Attached: FREEDUMB.jpg (500x375, 100K)

in case other states or the british attack?

>not having a backup backup gun when you go to costco for liquid butter substitute
How are you not dead already?

No. Too less.

Imagine if a pack of wild niggers storms inside. After you empty your gun, you grab another one. Rinse and repeat until the niggers are all dead.

our syrup is better

>AMERICA, I have a secret sexual power fantasy!

Attached: donald boner.gif (367x265, 565K)

It looks like freedom to me

He's trying to make a statement and seeking attention.

He probs has a job and pays taxes. To afford those guns, the carry permit and the truck he's most likely walking too, I'd say he contributes to society. The dude also exercises his 2a rights and wouldn't mind getting in a gun fight.

whats wrong with that photo?
modern united statian society provides comfort and care with less risk of starvation,death or exhaustation trough work

Attached: 51Cv+vHg-1L._SX308_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (310x499, 25K)

This. There's nothing wrong with the dude.

>only three guns
Boo. Boo this man!
>not strapping a nuke to yourself wherever you go

no the real sickness is posting this retarded shit on pol every single day.
Now kys summer kid

He is ready to shoot you if you sneeze

That's just his Wal-Mart carry.
He is armed to the teeth when he goes to Home Depot.

Attached: Hello Kitty M-16.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Yes

He really is doing the public a favor though. If some terrorist shit happens he's got two guns to give away to people to help take someone out. I mean it's the loophole to keep a place armed. He can't have a briefcase worth of weapons to start handing out when place gets over-run but this is next to the best thing.

Usa is a 3rd world country so yeah you do need guns

>t. butthurt EMfag

Name one serious situation where MUH GUNZ helped.

Attached: MUHGUNZNLIBERTUH.jpg (480x360, 15K)

The holsters are designed specifically so that this is very hard to do.

Go back to Europe faggot

Go back to Resetera

Attached: Fucking gypsy.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

yeah it looks like a lvl 3 or 4 retention holder

> Guy brings along:
> 1) his trusty, go-to sidearm that by now is pretty much an extension of his body
> 2) a backup in case things go horribly wrong
> 3) a reliable, easy-to-handle weapon that he can hand to a buddy for backup in case SHTF

No, pretty sure this all checks out.

Attached: 1559567304003.jpg (513x798, 63K)

Just google "Bystander stopped [criminal activity] with gun", leaf.

Attached: hugh.jpg (333x386, 30K)

>partially weapons trained

>I went to a gun range one time

What the fuck are you talking about?. That question is too vague. I can easily answer your question with the movie I saw last night called Hotel Mumbai which is based on a real life event. Matter of fact the reason the fucking attack went on so long is because there were no police forces with the calibre weapons to take on the terrorists. If the people had guns it would have been different.

If you mean specifically like school shootings and active shooter in the workplace scenarios they haven't helped because two conditions have always existed. Either people were too big of pussies to take on the shooter and trying to save themselves or they didn't have weapons because they weren't supposed to.

He has TRIPLE ensured that no crime will take place in his general location. NOBODY is going to commit a robbery anywhere near him. Just by existing he is providing the grocery store with heightened security.

OP's pic is what happens when you ban high capacity magazines, people carry 3 guns to get the same number of shots they could from 1 extended banana clip.
It's at least 5 different 3rd world countries, including the 5th largest African one.

This is hilarious.... this bitch would'v had her fag glasses crushd into her face without the gun even being drawn.... Why do woman get so retarded when their given the tiniest amount of freedom.

this guy knows what's up. Truth is though sometimes I feel like the guy carrying a gun on him may be a little psycho but as long as I don't fuck with him and stay out of his way I'll be all right, he has no reason to go off on me and If he was nutty and wanted to shoot up the place on his own he wouldn't be showing his weapons. I'd rather have him there than not have him there. Long as he's around he'll get shot before me.

If I was a burger I wouldn't leave my house without at least a snubnosed .38 on my ankle and a PPQ appendix cc.

Plus I would always keep a M4 with 00 buckshot and an AR-10 with a few mags of API ammo in my vehicle, probably a couple more handguns for family/friends/other whites in the glovebox too.

It must be sad to know so much about guns you cant even own. Why dont you immigrate to US?

and of course at home you have to have an M4 with birdshot by the bed and at least a handgun concealed in easy reach in every room.

wouldn't make it through immigration, too much of a bad goy

Attached: 1559380477557.jpg (1095x730, 101K)

I think it’s pretty obvious he’s pulling a flex in support of 2A. Are you autistic?

If he has to fight a shooter with a rifle, then obviously he needs multiple small guns to equal the enemy's one big gun

shut the FUCK up tranny

Attached: 1560244079261.png (1193x1294, 637K)

Is it neccessary to be a whiny little faggot? No. So shit the fuck up kid. Are you mad because you're too poor to afford even the holsters, or that you're just a little bitch whose wrists would snap as soon as he pulled the trigger? Freedom mate, dp what you want when you want. I hope a gang of niggers throw acid at you

I think that's wrong man. replace that with one gun multiple mags of ammo.

True warrior and your digits confirm

brainlet here, what to stop someone just sneaking up behind him and grabbing the gun? What if he's in a queue for something and the person behind it just lifts it?

fuck america

Attached: 1557145642000.jpg (790x527, 119K)

On behalf of bongistan, I apologise for this roastie whore. If she dares to return to these shores, she will be seated before a sharia court. Inshallah

Anyone with a problem with based three guns tennis shoe cowboy is either a faggot or a noguns. Also saged because this exact thread happened like two weeks ago.

Three? Getting a little heavy, and plus I don't live in an open carry state. Always carry my LCP, and in addition either sometimes a Makarov in .380 or a standard GI 1911. Never all three because I don't wear baggy shirts like a nigger.
>Is it really necessary for roasties to bring their 3 niglets everywhere?
Ideally that exposes them to being sideswiped in her shitty Suburban or run over in the parking lot because oops, I didn't see them, they just ran out into the road. L

Attached: 2019-05-25_000310.jpg (384x342, 11K)

Really nigger? Educate ones self

Attached: BzYr9RJCMAAMRmw.jpg (600x900, 86K)

>white trash
Found a traitor

Attached: 1559533182892.jpg (900x900, 105K)

Attached: Fiona_gun.jpg (540x2291, 188K)

>Educate ones self
I'd start taking your own advice if I were you

Attached: Debunked.jpg (1466x834, 389K)

It's necesary, they cant have an erection with out them.

gif related

Attached: image3.gif (300x168, 1.56M)

PoorWhiteCityVsRichBlackCrime.jpg

According to the cdc defensive use of a firearm by a private citizen prevented 500,000 to 3 mill crimes. When a land has niggers you better have triggers.

forbes.com/sites/paulhsieh/2018/04/30/that-time-the-cdc-asked-about-defensive-gun-uses/#1202b127299a

Based

Imagine trying to rob store or start shit with someone when everybody has 3 firearms on them.