Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now

Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4
>b-b-but that's not our culture reee!
it was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
inb4
>what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
weak strawman and misinformation. nice try.
inb4
>you just need other men to help you get laid f-fucking loser virgin reee!
you want to know how i know you're a female or a kike? because you try to use the leverage of social consensus and demoralizing tactics instead of explicitly refuting my talking points.

roasties, femcels, and white knight beta boomers need not apply

Attached: 0whitesharia.jpg (850x954, 167K)

1) Why is she on the floor?
2) Why is she so thin?

Thats how I met my wife. My brother in law was an acquaintance and introduced me to his sister.
Her wanted to fight me initially when I told him I was going to date her.
That subsided when we got married and we had kiddos.

How would you make this work in practice?

Literally go get a gf you faggot
It's not easy but it's worth it
The best things in life are the hardest to gain

Does anyone want my younger loli sister? She's 13 and blonde.
Only willing to take a big tiddy gf who can pretend to be my mother in exchange.

Attached: 1531422158076.jpg (500x707, 271K)

You shouldn't be ashamed of your virginity, OP. Some people just get into sex at a lot slower pace

For what? This doesn't help us at all. We need to start killing niggers and jews. It's the only thing that can help us now. Anything won't matter in the timeframe that we have, which is to say in 10 years time.

im glad it worked out user
father and or state eugenics policy would decide who his daughter marries. young men will go up to fathers to ask for their daughters hand in marriage.
take away female rights
make divorce costly and they need good excuses and abolish alimony and divorce culture.
make adultery illegal
make spanking wife and kids illegal
we could also have state run tournaments that test athletics and mental abilities and the winners get to choose a mate in the entire nation or something.

Attached: 0white fascist sharia.png (486x341, 19K)

>make spanking wife and kids illegal
woops sorry meant to say LEGAL

>0whitesharia.jpg
blow your brains out and never come back

you can just floss with my crusty ass pubes actually

Attached: 1576082497214.jpg (1000x1309, 246K)

checked

Attached: 1549648261410.jpg (360x360, 10K)

You forgot CHECKED

i dont have it as a pic, this is why i replied with it

CHECKED

Attached: based-redpilled-checked.jpg (392x296, 11K)

cheers bro

Attached: 1463849596169.gif (550x309, 3.48M)

don't you mean your younger brother.

Attached: 1560255804681.jpg (500x707, 223K)

My mom is looking around in her diaspora for me. She already found 3 possible matches. Basierend.

>Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
there are usually business interests involved

>father and or state eugenics policy would decide who his daughter marries
money decides, you don't want your family money getting into the hands of morons so you choose the son or daughter of someone else with a similar stature in business and you arrange for those kids to wed and your business interests to merge

for jews this is always done with first cousins to protect the wealth

OP I can't help but think that you're a kissless virgin. That sounds like you have some weird fucking desires. Do yourself a favor and turn yourself in.

Delete this at once

Or just go find a wife.

Attached: 1560218669790.jpg (750x723, 120K)

what that symbol below the male one, but to the right of the female?

This.
Feed your bitch. She'll grow bigger tits.

>Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
Frankly, this is an awesome idea. No even kidding. If the majority of men had a general sense of brotherhood, this could be put in place fairly quickly without any incident or resistance.
I mean, this is just perfect. You'd not be putting your sister in jeopardy since you have to agree with it, you wouldn't have to jump through hoops to get a girl and it would strenghten the sense of kinship and nationalism that most western countries are lacking.
I think the fact that this is not in place is just another one of those market inefficiencies or straight up wicked subversion from the powers that be.

bomp also wanna know

Btw, it doesn't even have to be passed into law. This could be just a silent agreement.

That's the symbol for a liberal. Liberals are neither male nor female, as anyone who has known one can attest.

a healthy white hard working veteran high iq alpha chad worthy of passing on genes > rich fag who has money
you should just stay in your (((capitalist))) country goy

oh, thanks