LAUREN SOUTHERN GETTING TAKEN DOWN THREAD #155

HOW THE FUCK ARE THE ALT-KIKES BEING ALLOWED TO MAINTAIN RADIO SILENCE ON THE ISSUE OF THIS TRADTHOT BEING KNOCKED UP WITH A NIGGER'S KID?
HOW DO THEY KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Attached: lauren southern.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

QRD???? Ive seen 50 LS threads in the last 2 days. I have no idea what any of this is about. I never listen to any woman ever.

cocaine bump

>I never listen to any woman ever
/thread

desu I've never paid attention to her either, many Jow Forums fuckwits like to spam this cunt on here and it's good to see her well and truly discredited
apparently what happened is that after she put out her Magnum Opus documentary, she announced her retirement a few *days* later, very strange for someone to retire after doing their best work (unless they are Stanley Kubrick and got force-retired).
It's been speculated that she is pregnant with a niglet inside her.
Also Milo posted a takedown of her on his website.

who gives a shit. nobody even talks about her on here anymore.
all these sudden threads about her make me think shills are trying to slide something or that she's about to expose something so shills are trying to damage control pre-emptively
sage and hide

desu you sound like a paid shill, kys

Whitoids can't even get conservative women away from black cock

>Milo taking down lauren southern
a gay jew taking down a coal burning jew? wtf is going on? (((they're))) up to something.

>I never listen to any woman ever.
/thread

Don't be surprised at how much shit Milo pulled out of his ass considering how much he's jammed up there.

dunno, it looks legit and I haven't heard any rebuttals yet which is why I mentioned it's weird there is so much radio silence on a significant figure in the alt-kike.
dangerous.com/50638/say-farewell-to-the-klepto-queens-of-the-british-far-right/

Legit? It's all un-named sources and didn't want to go on the record. He's completely full of shit. One of his un-named "friends" of Southern got her age wrong by 3 years. He repeats pol shill talking points like "her real name is Simonsen" even though she's never been anything but Southern (her father's name changed when his mother remarried).
To top it off he tries to pass off a clip straight from Panodrama as an "unpublished" secret leaked phone call he acquired.
He's a giant flaming faggot has been desperately trying to save his career with a-grade shit out of his ass.

FUCK E-GIRLS
FUCK CONSERVATHOTS
FUCK CANADIANS

Attached: BKFamily.png (889x515, 495K)

>her father's name changed
>her father's name changed
lol

She's still pure, right?

Attached: 1514138973850.png (552x436, 447K)

You need to put down the pedestal

I'll also add it turns out that Allum Bokhari, the guy he accuses Southern of sleeping with in return for ghostwriting, was revealed to be Milo's ghost writer for his book. It came out when Milo tried (and failed) to sue his publisher for pulling out of the deal. He agreed to pay the guy $100k, and leaked emails late last year showed Milo still owed him $80k since Milo is a broke cunt prepared to do anything for money.
He's just throwing shit at anyone he feels slighted him like the degenerate monkey he is.

One of the sources in the article is 100% trustworthy.

Lol. I only know she exists because thirsty Jow Forums cucks posted about her for the last 2 years salivating over her cunt. She was never relevant beyond that.

She met with a leftist activist and knew Robertson was scummy, the rest looks unprovable from user sources,
Doesn't look too bad so far.

She got creampied by bbc? Hot as fuck wish I could see the video

Idk about the user sources but I'd trust the stuff from Lucy Brown desu

Attached: ok m8.jpg (850x1200, 194K)

I would trust Milo any day over Caolan Robertson. He's a slimeball and a snake.

Same
I hate interracial garbage but that's the one video where I want to see a BBC creampie a blonde woman.

Attached: 1560182852111.jpg (324x395, 20K)

The thought of Lauren carrying a mud in her womb fills my balls with hot sperm.

He's got a handful of real sources about Caolan (his former lover he has a grudge against, and the only guilty one in the article). His most trustworthy source about Southern is Loomer (think about that) and all she says is she doesn't trust Southern.

It's clear Caolan is a scumbag, but unclear on how bad Southern is.

why would you trust any eceleb? You want a role model? look up a guy named Daniel Burnside from potter county PA

Anyone else think it's suspicious that all these ecelebs know about each others' lives intimately? Does whatever jewish company responsible for their promotion put them all up in the same apartment complex or something?