Upgrade Your Memory With a Surgically Implanted Chip!

Seems legit:

archive.is/ZnA6c

Attached: ZOGborg.png (1021x1277, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope it wipes out all the wrong thoughts that I have too.

>Just like meteorologists predict the weather by putting sensors in the environment that measure humidity and wind speed and temperature, we put sensors in the brain and measure electrical signals,” Kahana says. If brain activity is suboptimal, the device provides a small zap, undetectable to the patient, to strengthen the signal and increase the chance of memory formation. In two separate studies, researchers found the prototype consistently boosted memory 15% to 18%.
dam son

No thanks.

>This totally couldn't be abused to punish wrongthink somewhere down the road.

Attached: meineyes.jpg (494x484, 22K)

Chinese will have no second thoughts about it, implant themselves and supplant US with better thinking and remembering scientists and soldiers.

Nah, I don't want to be extra paranoid of areas with strong electromagnetic forces.

Mark of the beats 666

then just - i don't know - DON'T WRONGTHINK? Isn't that easy? Just accept Chinese communist party as the supreme leader of this planet, they know better, don't doubt them and everything will be great.

Attached: Mark of the beats.png (226x168, 50K)

What is correct today may be incorrect tomorrow, what is incorrect today may be correct 3 years from now, it's impossible to know what is the correct thought in the marxist system.

Attached: CE2YjoDVIAELB0a.jpg (586x586, 37K)

This.

The (((Globalist))) endgame is making it so that you can't compete in the world unless you get augmentations, but if you get them then (((they))) can control everything you do.

That is the gambit of total annihilation for non-jewish humanity.

Nah, its possible. They'll make Xi or his successor to be very longlived and predictable. I see that Chinese don't want to follow social justice progress in the form of pleasing every minority in their country and could actually develop some real space exploration strategy that could lead manking out of this dying planet. I don't care about little freedom sacrifices, space will have place for freedom, but its pointless to protect that freedom on the planet. This planet will turn into prison one way or another, its important that we build doors on it, so that the few chosen could leave it.

We are headed towards such a nightmare.

Its not some scheme of worldwide powers, its how evolution works. Evolve or die, maggot.

Fight or perish.

Your dead kike on a stick isn't going to save you.

>think of it as spellcheck for incorrect thought

And we can see it coming, but probably won't do a thing about it. Looks like the time of man will be coming to an end.

And some things judged correct today never were nor will be.

>you will vividly remember every single lewd of your lifetime by using digital cybernetic augmentation in your lifetime
>mfw

Attached: D4KeO82XkAAGAv_.jpg (1200x953, 158K)

Commies will be first to get chipped. Enjoy your Techno Gulag workers paradise.

Fuck off kike.

I don't want to be a slave to the Zionist-computer AI god hive mind.

On a side note it looks like Francis E. Dec was right:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4mb6gzu60U

Attached: 1490598522964.png (628x356, 183K)

>T. Goldberg shecklestein.

Shit I'd get it to remember more redpills.

>(((upgrade)))

People need to learn to organize organically again. "Individualism" is killing us. It's litterally a divide and conquer ploy done on an individual scale.

There can be no effective form of fighting back without cooperation.

So.....a literal killswitch?

Attached: interesting.jpg (329x306, 10K)

In China
>get chipped
>stronger memory, better though logistics, less distractions
>efficiency boost 200%
>stronger economy, no traffic jams, no overproduction or deficit

meanwhile in US
>redneck in white trash house without a door
>watches tv propaganda about how Chinese can't bake gay cakes and dare to not celebrate gay pride month
>screams at TV
>COMMIES IN YOUR FUCKING GULAG, WE HAVE CONSTITUTIONS AND FREEDOMS! YOU STOLE EVERYTHING!
>niggers break his door and shoot him in the head

Works as good as cutting your dick off!

It only helps people with brain damage, healthy person should have no trouble remembering 12 words.

>After getting the memory implant I suddenly remember that I love black people, 'existing while white' is a crime, fucking kids is okay and the Holocaust really happened!

Very cyberpunk. Too bad the tech is about 200 years premature.

Attached: Anna Navarre.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I'll stick to magic mushrooms, proper nutrition, exercise and nootropics.

>redneck in white trash house without a door
>niggers break his door and shoot him in the head

Attached: 1501430058837.gif (256x256, 490K)

Reminds me of how niggers broke open a free condom machine.

>In China
>>get chipped
>>stronger memory, better though logistics, less distractions
>>efficiency boost 200%
>>stronger economy, no traffic jams, no overproduction or deficit

You will become a slave to the greater chink hive mind and lose all individuality. It's better to die than be a mechanized human slave.

Go shill somewhere else.

Attached: 1558491792217.png (1528x1184, 55K)

>your consciousness has been terminated due to violation of terms of service

Attached: 15276871406570.jpg (604x576, 92K)

>lose all individuality.
Wow, as if you have such strong individuality anyway right now, riiight. What is it that makes you unique? Child traumas? Sexual fetishes? Love for that one song that accidentally played during your first gay kiss? Love for some corporate product? Hatred to the particular nation? Obsession with the shitty Nintendo game from the 90s? I don't think those are such unique traits dude, most Americans are NPCs who are not very different from each other, they are manufactured by the education system and mass entertainment complex with the illusion that their favorite consumption method makes them THE INDIVIDUAL. I don't think you have something to lose, dude, its the illusion.

Attached: 1469066880096.jpg (340x377, 39K)

>cannot emulate brain functions yet
>can barely emulate a single neuron

>hey bro install some RAM into your brain
guess how I know this is essentially the control chip from deus ex. aka, fuck off illuminati.

you can keep the google in body nanotech search engine out of us aswell.

>Be Chink

>Have such trust in you're kleptocratic police state that you embrace them chipping/upgrading you like a piece of human hardware.

Attached: 1559544525261.jpg (746x497, 228K)

This is how you get an Order 66

Are chinks seriously this brainwashed or is this a troll?

Attached: 88uuuuyhot21688.jpg (572x647, 75K)

You are equating individuality with degeneracy.

But as a pee-brained chink monkey that doesn't surprise me. I won't warn you any further.

Real chinks are all behind great firewall of China, they're also 100% illiterate when it comes to English.

And then they'll find themselves EMPed back to insectile retardation

I'd trust more into Chinese government to chip me, than some American corporation. Americans are the ones who would have a backdoor for CIA in the cip and would turn me into berserk on the street killing my comrades.

I will have to get chip eventually to encript my thought processes because mind reading will be developed soon, and people without chips will be the most vulnerable.

In USA individuality = degeneracy. Go to > and see THE PEAK of individualism how it is percieved in US. And what month it is? The month of pride of being the degenerate. Yeah, dude, don't give me this bullshit.

Attached: 1469054560036.jpg (282x304, 24K)

Many of them post here via proxxies or as "students" (read spies) in Canada, the US,and Australia.

This thing certainly does remind me of a chink in it's mannerisms and posting patterns.

Once again you conflate having free will with being a degenerate. You can choose NOT to participate or endorse degenerate behavior so your whole argument is invalid.

I don't need a government/corporate chip in my head to tell me what to do, but it sounds like your soulless chink ass does.

Enjoy being a mind-wiped slave to your CCP overlords.

Attached: 1329877916049.jpg (298x200, 17K)

you will vividly remember every cringey thing you did

every missed opportunity

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (240x240, 11K)

true

>can't even repair a tooth without caveman tier torture
>expect me to believe you can upgrade human brains like it's a PC
yeah nah

>vividly remember pair of milkers

Attached: doctor_Hue.gif (280x242, 1.55M)

>You can choose NOT to participate or endorse degenerate behavior so your whole argument is invalid.

And the act of disagreement you think makes you into some sacred individual? You are saying that i am the brainwashed, but you yourself have the inflated ego, thinking you have some sacred soul or power of freedom of will. When in reality you been brainwashed from the childhood to believe it - like if you raise child saying that he has "THE FORCE" inside him, he will believe this bullshit. The same with sould, freedom of will, personality. You are brainwashed to believe that you have those things, when they are just spooks, things that don't exist.

>you yourself have the inflated ego, thinking you have some sacred soul or power of freedom of will.

You have literally no idea what I think or know. Don't put thoughts in my brain or words in my mouth, Vodka nigger.

Attached: 1330563908888.jpg (488x435, 68K)

>implying this isnt the millenial reality of today

Bump.

>"upgrading" yourself but yet remain a slave
We are actully in the 40k timeline

Attached: cc427eff46241ac7cafd4ab424a68bed.jpg (531x894, 108K)

>embracing it willingly
>china
to be this naive again, it really takes me back

Brave New World is Best New World

I like how he baited you into dropping your meme flag. I’m glad you read VS Ramachandran but this isn’t babby’s first ontological class. Dasein is ineffable to sensuous experience so debating it is pointless. And as to your microchip fetish, I just take Armodafinil and boost my mind power past the chink mods organically and still come out on top. How ya like them apples?

Can someone explain like the last 5 pages of brave new world to me what happened? Especially the end confused me.

yeah, your thinking process doesn't happen in english language in the words that have been invented before you, no, you even think funny in some fairy concepts and even if i were to read your mind, i wouldn't concieve of those individual skyscraper of thoughts that you've created on your own, without being influenced by your surroundings during your short life. You are just as unique as the gravel under my boot. It too been in the harsh environment that shaped its form, but i wouldn't ask that gravel if it WANTS to be in the foundation of my new home.

Damn if there's one place I needed to have the state's technology, it was in my brain. Thanks government

Typical bug man, always relating everything back to his superficial nerd culture
>muh 40k
>muh Star Wars
>muh Harry Potter

Johnny Mnemonic is an underrated movie and great pinball machine

Attached: johnny-mnemonic.jpg (730x500, 92K)

I'll stick with my first AI computer I got yesterday.

Attached: Jetson-Nano.jpg (1200x979, 636K)

Embleer frith, you are a pseud. His thoughts aren’t in words you fucking brainlet. It’s electrical impulses and if you “read” them this is how they would manifest themselves. Also, “you” reading them without the context of his organic matrix to filter them through, or his intellect to interpret them would always come across as different. So there will always be an eternal gulf between the internal reality of two separate beings. You sound like someone that learned that we can measure infinite space between any given point, hence we don’t move! This is an abstraction and if you try it in phenomenal space you get hit by a bus.
Fail.

then the rest of the world develops miniature directed microwave weapons and literally causes zerg heads to shoot lightning bolts out of their ears before they die an excruciating death
gives new meaning to the phrase 'fry your brain'

you sound like a schizophrenic autist

Just you wait

soon enough people will record everything they see and upload those experiences online and you'll download them and experience it first-hand like you were really there

there will be a black market so you can experience snuff and everything else too

FPOV with sensory replication in the memory too
Cucks will rejoice
Also fat women won't get applauded anymore as every man will know what it's like to bang one

>mfw

Chicoms will destroy themselves before the West with dangerous technology. Seems like a good thing to me.

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

nah, if i were to be able to read his thought, i would be able to recreate his thinking matrix to see the individual snippets in context of his expirience. You are saying that the person thinking about something has like a separate sensational appendix through which it percieves its own sensations, but if i were to access the memory, i could access and study that appendix too and apply it freely to understand how he percieves himself. If i were to manipulate on this level, i could even disconnect my own interpretation-appendix to get rid of bias.

Mind control is real, the filthy American government can remotely manipulate bodily organs with precision. Most notably the brain.

Attached: 1484142267246.jpg (599x799, 124K)

When you are in gulag, they give of shocks direct in brain.
Comrade will work harder or receive of shocks again.

And there will be girlfriend experiences available, and there will be weddings, pregnancies, graduation parties, loads more.
People won't live anymore. They'll only remember.

Attached: rare_14.gif (701x681, 2.43M)

>Be American
>Create eugenics program before any other country on earth
>Produces turboniggers to rival the niggest of niggers in africa
>Release them from the plantations
>Gets cucked by genetically enhaced BBC
>Rants at chinks trying to improve themselves

Nooo. You would not be able to do that. We can access the electrical impulses of the amygdala right now, so why can’t you so why can’t you construct the thoughts of others? Oh that’s right! You’re creating an abstraction that cannot be achieved in the real world. You can’t even spell the word “perceive” properly, son. ( It’s i before e EXCEPT after c)

You don’t “sound” like anything. You are a brainlet, though.

People don't live now, just vicariously through e-celebs

>fat women
It’s like riding a moped. Actually kind of fun but you don’t want your friends to see you.

Thing is, that also works in reverse on the people that do not wrongthink
If there's a failsafe to fry your noggings, you can bet your ass someone will find a way to trigger them and fry a bunch of perfectly fine government mandated sheeps

Attached: 1559873122839.gif (320x207, 2.33M)

bump cause archive

He will come eventually. When he wants to.

this is a lie, if you had ever fucked a 300+ lb hambeast you would know this

Did you?

The Earth isn't dying. It never was. It was mankind's connection to the planet that died. Like a scab, you will be cast off, Human germ.

Where's the rest? I need to make sure that old boomer goes splat.

i know those feels. I'm sorry you feel them too.

>voluntarily letting someone surgically implant the equivalent of a 'shock collar' into your brain
these people deserve everything that's coming to them

Chip explodes

In China
>get chipped
>it was one of the 99% fakes on the market
>dangerous chemicals eat away brain
>survive just long enough to upload a video to liveleak
>the 1% that get good chips are already in power and crush peasants even more

Fuck Augs. I refuse to live in Deus Ex

>You are brainwashed to believe that you have those things, when they are just spooks, things that don't exist.
based and redpilled

>the 1% that get good chips are already in power and crush peasants even more
no one who actually has any real power will have one of these chips, user

>what is correct today may be incorrect tomorrow
>what is incorrect today may be correct 3 years from now
You also described the religion of science

>our scientists say X is true
>anyone who thinks Y is true is anti-science
Fast forward 10-20 years
>scientists have made a huge breakthrough, Y is true
>anyone who believes X is true is anti-science
Every time scientists (priests/prophets) make a proclamation, they disparage anyone who believes anything in opposition to the scientists.
Then when the scientists make a proclamation that opposes a previous proclamation, they just move on as if the contradiction never existed.

The past has no meaning or relevance, whatever the scientists/priests declare at the time is what stands (until the next change)

Absolutely based.

>mandatory Chip for everyone
>low IQ retards and niggers get chipped and uplifted to white standard of 100IQ
>society as a whole improves
>every crime can be punished easily

The Brain Implant is what saves us from becoming Brazil 2.0 worldwide.

Attached: Unbenannt2.jpg (259x444, 13K)

Attached: EB8D4E79-4659-4D39-BD31-B93B6DFE4F3B.jpg (700x700, 124K)