Just letting you know

Just letting you know.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611_132441.jpg (1080x2280, 438K)

>Phone poster
Gas yourself.

oy vey very kosher

Sorry negro, but i have a job despite you.

Phonefag posting screenshots of out of context shit.

I literally had to google to figure out what fucking cancer website that even is. I'm not a boomer, no one uses that shit.

Good find though let's just flag them for hate speech.

[Funded and Produced by the Open Society Foundation]

You imply that Zucky will do something
Kek

That's what i call the ultimate kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190611_133013.jpg (1080x2280, 397K)

It's 0735 here. I'm having coffee before I go work on the custom curly birch footlocker in my shop.

They're using fake / no information for the website. You know what to do anons. Politely report them as a hate group of communist subversives trying to run interference and silence a protected minority group that is a victim of 98% of all violent crime in their country.

Attached: godaddy.png (670x315, 25K)

Well than, i hope you have a nice day and a flourishing business.

Racism is a myth, niggers are mythologist

They always ignore the fact that the white settlers are the indigenous people there.

That the white settlers are the minority.

That the white settlers should make up less than 8% of murders, yet make up nearly 28%.

The funniest part is all their links to shit has like zero interactions, their YouTube videos have like 2 upvotes and shit.

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me if the Britbonger who posted this is on their dev team for their shitty WIX website.

Don't give them traffic, just report their shit for fun and move on.

Yeah dude, i posted it for traffic, do you ever think that some people want to actual fight against this shit? I mean, if we do we are shills, if we dont we are brainwashed normies.

Attached: 4AD1731E-D3E1-4544-9227-0491DD1FA178.jpg (640x673, 378K)

Imagine if Nazis had produced films showing that there was no Jew genocide, during the earliest parts of WWII

Finding out that a specific tribe of black Africans colonized and genocided a large majority of mid- and South Africa is probably the hardest possible pill for white leftists to take.

Geno what? Oh, the holohoax.

>it's just a myth bro!
>statistically your grand children will be mixed race lol your backwards ways will die with you and you'll be irrelevant soon bigot!

Sout africa is ~10% white....