Why do we hate the Jews again?

>Be Bobby Fischer
>Born to Polish Jews
>Says women are inferior to men, no woman can beat him in chess because theyre intellectually inferior.
>Called out Jewish culture as the toxic venom it is. “First of all, we have to understand what communism is. I mean, to me, real communism, the Soviet communism, is basically a mask for Bolshevism, which is a mask for Judaism.” (Press Conference, September 1 1992)
>Called out American imperialism and ZOG. “America is totally under control of the Jews, you know. I mean, look what they’re doing in Yugoslavia… The Secretary of State [then Madeleine Albright] and the Secretary of Defense [then William S. Cohen] are dirty Jews. ” (Philippines radio, May 24, 1999)
>Was more based and redpilled than 99% of white Europeans
So POL, I think its time we evolve, stop hating Jews and start hating Zionism

Attached: בובי פישר.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhnNqQraHis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So POL, I think its time we evolve, stop hating Jews and start hating Zionism.
not to many Jow Forums users are ready for that kind revelation user.

Attached: WhenYouTryToBeBased.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Afaik the terms are used mostly interchangeably on here. The things he says seems pretty sound, although real women are equal to real men. For example, Sparta was the only place in ancient Greece where women had rights similar to those of men, while being anything but an effeminate society.
Zionists are filthy scum and I agree that cleansing the world of them would not be at loss. Also, some Jews are genuinely nice people but the majority has a bad rap for a reason.

>love and hate
Pure fallacy.

Nice filename, Moshe.

Attached: 1560185410973.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

HEIL ISRAEL AND HEIL AMERICA

>one honest jew in a million
wow guess they are alright then

>some Jews are genuinely nice people
Individually at a personal level, white nationalists are pussycats as well.

There are no "good" jews. Any of them that manage to reach his level understand the identity must be destroyed and left behind, the same way he denied his own jewish identity. Commie progressive jews have a bigger impact on western societies than zionists. Without their demoralization the zionists would have never been able to use their influence instigating foreign wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=FhnNqQraHis

add jesus on that list

>rabbi yeshua
>honest
>real
You get to pick one and only one faggot.

Attached: 6556456+64753132453152345.jpg (994x850, 470K)

>although real women are equal to real men
Female recipients
In terms of the most prestigious awards in STEM fields, only a small proportion have been awarded to women. The Fields Medal has been obtained only one time by a woman, Maryam Mirzakhani, in 2014, out of a total of (currently) 60 medalists

Attached: 1559411596727.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Oh look it's a jew playing pretend.

Attached: 1527831381839.jpg (499x800, 76K)

We hate 'The Jews' as a group, not every last individual jew.

Individuals are normally nice an reasonable.

But you can't judge a group by an individual unless they control the group

im not a christian, but he (or the ones who wrote the bible and created his character) were pretty honest exposing the pharisees and the synagoge of satan

The Jews are responsible for all the fuckery between Christians and Muslims - trying to cause a war between us whilst the Jews sit back and get empowered, creating a larger Israel. We must fight against the common enemy and then go our separate ways, us in the east and you guys in the west. Pic related.

Attached: 923B6450-CAC5-4E44-B249-1B86EB9A941E.jpg (666x1024, 74K)

I'm not arguing about IQ or strength, and flexing that you have them higher than a woman is incel-tier. There's a reason we evolved to protect women (especially pregnant ones)
Women are equally as needed for a society as men. You can't have one without the other. The values of both men and women have been in a downward spiral and nowadays everyone hates each other. In a scenario where everyone is respected and isn't a dumb cunt, that's where both genders deserve equal rights. Especially in ancient cultures where both genders had roles and fulfilled them without whining.

Attached: IMG_20190202_010653_687.jpg (583x583, 58K)

He played a children's recreational game for a living. He's part of what's wrong with the world today.

Because they hate you more than you can possibly imagine.

imagine capitalizing your sentences on an anonymous image board while also defending females and saying they should be threated equally, females are nothing but sex objects, there is not a single thing in this universe or beyond that a female can do better than male brain, because everything is a result of logical thinking which females lack. just because u have a gf doesnt mean u have to preach equality everywhere like a dog not barking after he got a treat

bobby fisher denied being jewish and said it was nothing more than a slur the media used against him, calling him a self-hating jew to deflect his accusations leveled at them

considering the state of modern media, I'm well inclined to believe bobby fisher over what the soulless scumsuckers in the media say.

Meh, I was gangstalked by at least 9 normie jews and this shitty place doesn't have too many of (((them))).
It is a brainwashing cult and they are all involved, search for what a sayanim is.

Bobby Fischer hated basically all Jews tho.
The lesson we should learn from this is that a Jew can un-Jew himself, if his hatred for Jews is strong enough, like St. Paul the apostle.

Attached: 1524877673889.png (1080x931, 556K)

>>Born to Polish Jews

Hummmm

Attached: 4669EAC5-A97F-4BF8-ADA3-07FDD673D42B.jpg (748x370, 71K)

Just listen to the way he talks and you can hear the jew in him. He denied being jewish because he disavowed the identity and accepted Christ.

His father was actually unknown, and you conveniently cut out this last part of the line in your screencap:
>her parents were Polish Jews

Based Poles.
/thread

Based

He knew who was behind 9/11 the day it happened

Attached: 4C30BDF9-3AB1-4FB2-B52F-0BF412CE7DF1.png (953x530, 659K)

He's clearly a Jew, you can see it in his childhood pictures. He styled himself like an Anglo in his adult years, and he had a ligher complexion, but he always knew he was a Jew, he just disavowed them.
I think when it comes to these wholeheartedly converted Jews, every host nation must decide whether or not it wants to take them in as their own, there is no universal solution, but every supposedly converted ex-Jew that doesn't speak out against the evils of Jewry isn't really converted, because they themselves know Jewish crimes best.

Attached: bobby-fischer-1958-002.jpg (350x416, 14K)

Jews are a cancerous race with silly monotheistic garbage religions that nobody should take seriously. Their modus operandi is migration slavery amd exploitation so they can prevent another million getting exterminated.

As for Americans: jews are their economical and cultural slave masters. Scientific community estimates 72% have mutilated their penis in US. This practice is much more prevalent among the white population there as well. The jews have Americans their penises, literally, giving a new meaning to jews having americans by the balls.

based Bobby doesn't fuck around when it comes to fighting back against the Synagogue of Satan.

Bobby Fischer was absolutely nuts. He was playing Soviet chess master Boris Spassky with world media attention...... and he threw one of the games just to fuck with Boris.

Jews will tell you what to think without letting you think for yourself. Jews will manipulate the narrative to make sure they can play on emotions rather than facts. Jews will cry out victim whilst they strike you. Never trust a Jew.

Attached: 1799544C-18AF-4752-8E79-6EE6E8482056.png (640x629, 558K)

His IQ was off the charts.
Most Jews don't have particularly high IQ at all.

Bump

same shit 2 me

jud bleibt jud

Oh a woman beat him. That's why he flipped.

Anastacia Lasoukrovki

she kicked his ass

Attached: kissinger.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Checked.

Attached: 1558663407797.png (477x768, 191K)

If you're born into Jew club, and you reject it ior critisize it, you lose your jewishness in the history books lol

absolutely checked.

he hated the jews, you know