>HAHAHA NO
>Forced to move into some shitty place near urban core of different city
>forced to change school and restart abitur
>literally only arabic in the streets
>water doesnt work correctly and constant nig noise form every direction
>whole thing belongs to gvmt
>GET ASSINGED A FUCKING OVERSEER TO ENSURE I CAN LIVE ON MY OWN
>shithead mutt in mid 20
>literally threatens me to cut my money and throw me out everytime i dont cancel everything i do right now (sometimes even school) and report to him
>Mutt is to stupid to fill in the fucking forms he is supposed to so always calls me or his other "clients" to do it
>basically doing half his job
>See bill for all this shit
>4000€ A FUCKING MONTH
>MFW WHEN LIKE 80% IS THE MUTTS SALARY AND HIS OFFICE
>MFW I HAVE TO PAY BACK AT LEAST HALF (more if i earn more) IN THE FUTURE

Attached: images.jpg (224x216, 14K)

Attached: 1537730468956.jpg (473x473, 28K)

breh

Attached: 1560002616096.jpg (708x480, 37K)

What a time to be alive

That fucking sucks my mate

Attached: 1558535318783.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

Well, lets hope that the (((ones))) behind this will taste the fruits they are growing one day.

I would call this out as a fib, if you were not so accurate in your report about how governments do business. It scares the shit out of me that people in my country want daddy government to take care of them. I guess they're tired of living their own life, and just want to be shit on, and forced to live in a shithole.

run away and fight as a mercenary in africa

imagine being a yuro lmao

french foreign legion

Imagine being a leaf

Dude, run.

I just wanted to take the money from the BAföG (gvmt loan stuff) and move to the outskirts of my former hometown but for some reason it was either stuff above or no money Imagine being send to jail because you refuse to call someone their preferred pronoun I would rather go full brenton tarrant, this city has so many shitskins there is nothing left to salvage

thanks for fucking up my lines

>I would rather go full brenton tarrant

You ain't gonna do shit nigger

Larp as gay muslim then sue the mutt for abusing his power to flirt with you, then ask for better apartment because your religion demands clean space. If that doesnt work just wait till you finish that last year of school and then gtfo.

Full BT requires years of planning and capital.

*last three as i had to restart abitur for moving to another bundesland, also thanks to gvmt

If i had to choose between afican mercenary and shooting up mosques i would choose the latter without hesitation is all im saying

lmao just move to a new country and give them the finger on the debt. want to come to burgerstan?

why do mass shooters always go for mudslimes and innocents and not the government workers that invited them to the server in minecraft? just wondering

why not just assimilate to their culture and do a truck attack?

welfare on a very basic level is good for a homogenous society
welfare on this level is a boot stamping on your face forever

>I would rather go full brenton tarrant, this city has so many shitskins there is nothing left to salvage
they'll just import more shitskins. government workers and judges have nothing to fear in minecraft.

Good.

Shut up, faggot. We're full.

wew, ur welcome

>mercenary in afica
That's pretty cool though.