HAHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: A9AFEEC2-821D-46A3-AB4E-4211FCE444C3.png (691x954, 531K)

What a retard lmao

>keep turning normies against you.
Cool. Great tactic.

empty threat

>Opposing Marxism and state you're straight is frowned upon
Society is fucked up.
Every antifaggot deserves a bullet

He lost a job at a clothing store?
Big fucking shit.

Tattle tales

being a fascist is frowned upon

nobody gives a shit if you are a capitalist in america or straight

How do we know that they fired him? It may be an old employer, hence why they are saying he is no longer employed there.

This guy is a retard. He knows as a fact that we are being persecuted and despite that he chose to flash himself on social media. Darwin test.

Lol.

People need to start dying.

Antifash Gordon deserves a pizza delivery or five.

Attached: Dox Antifash Gordon.png (618x562, 162K)

Attached: Dox Antifash Gordon 2.png (705x672, 404K)

>straight pride
literally only fags would go to that. imagine how insecure you have to be attend that shit lol

Unironically this. Don't fuck with someones livelihood just because you don't share the same opinion as them. These antifags need the rope quicker than ever as well as the corporations that bend the knee.

Holy shit, my exact reaction

Idiot.

Attached: OP-is-a-faggot.png (629x482, 56K)

If you're a larping nazi cuck or a homophobic shithead, you don't deserve to live

Attached: 1280x720_50319B00-HXYPG-1.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

LOL

Isn't this antifash Gordon faggot getting sued now for tortious interference for all the doxxing shit he's involved himself in that's led to people being fired?

If you get people fired just because you politically disagree with them, eventually you'll fuck with the wrong person and they will kill you. And when they do, America will be cheering.

its mostly for the ties to the neonazi group probably

Nigger, you don't even know how to tie a rope.

Attached: missing brain.jpg (464x464, 26K)

This should be

/thread

But we all know it'll go on for 300 posts.

This is me

They take my job Ill collect their heads

He didn't

I can't wait for violence to break out at the neo-Nazi straight pride rally, some neo-Nazis will get roughed up and it will all be because some butthurt neckbeards thought it's difficult to be a heterosexual in Trump's America.

How does it feel to lose on every frontier, being part of dying ideology and your own parents hate you?

Why do they ALWAYS look like AIDS patients?

Hah.

Hahaha. Let's just make this extremist lose his way of life. That should make him calm down

Attached: 1548633883921.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Just to be clear: this guy didn't lose his job, the antifag had outdated info about his employment

Reminder that this is why whites need to start networking.
>inb4 muh feds tho

Attached: 95d81707510918c89902704b030890e5ac5c91fb06276ef46a9aaadd225e1ce7.gif (540x540, 577K)

Attached: drink tears.jpg (350x319, 29K)

Attached: 1552673983546.png (645x360, 475K)

Based Twitter handle

Say that to my face not online fucker see what happens

stay mad white boys you're all going to end up homeless or in jail

In your own words, what is Fascism?

Antifascists will still claim they are the only threat to the Man when they don't face any risk of losing their job (assuming they have one) and companies get rid of their workers without any kind of investigation the second after they've doxed someone

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

Step by step by step...everytime this happens it brings us closer.

Attached: 1500177363112.jpg (503x443, 37K)

People with AIDS get disability money every month so they don't have to work, they can spend all their time online posting about being homosexual/trans and about the evils of capitalism.

You'll be the first to go, faggot. Heil Hitler

Attached: 1559903318029.jpg (564x864, 102K)

>Me post funni reacion pic... me smarting !!!11

lol

Patriot Front is only called Neo-Nazi because they're nationalist. These faggots call anything relating to nationalism nazism because American education is fucked.

This is what it sounded like to me as well.

Idiot, its not about straight pride. The left and the right are just trying to one up each other. Eventually the tension will be too great and major blood (hiv+) will be spilt.

Of course he’s a stick figure faggot.

What an absolute antifash.

Surely getting people fired for holding opinions that differ from yours will not create a class of radicals that can't get hired and are left with no choice but to genocide "anti-fascists".

History doesn't repeat, and the radical right is totally going to forgive the tolerant left keyboard warriors.

>not understanding a meme
Newfag alert

3% of the population, 67% of aids cases

Why isn't this guy banned from Twitter? If someone on the right did the exact same thing, even with outdated info, then that person would be banned for sure. Election meddling!

>still hasn't answered

that's because moronic authoritarian prigs think that's nationalism

>corporations will side with fascist

Lol, what does it feel to be a pawn of the elites commies?

They will understand this sooner rather than later. They’ll target the wrong person and then their side will be crying over the deaths of their comrades wondering why anyone who react violently to having their livelihood taken from under them.

#ResistDrumpf

Attached: 1551736135702.jpg (1024x819, 187K)

You’ll never get an answer. Always ask leftards to define their words. It makes them scatter like cockroaches

sage

patriot =/= rightwing ideologue

The left will truly destroy itself. Keep pushing basedfag, your implosion will be delectable

OP is a major faggot

Attached: 002F2731-01CB-4799-A321-5BC0AB608904.jpg (1242x1686, 655K)

this

Theres something fuzzy about this

Attached: 1559984743014.png (800x800, 48K)

I mean that's how I read it originally, but I can understand how someone could misinterpret it.

You don't attend because you're proud to be straight, you go to hate fags and niggers you fucking inbred shitskin

Maybe because they are degenerate faggots with AIDS?

well. I'm sure he can sue for discrimination based on sexual orientation and political beliefs.

If I'm not mistaken both are protected classes by law in the US?

>Great tactic.
Yes. Yes it is lmao.

People need to stop caring about being called a Nazi. Ask them what Nazi means. Asking these retards to define their words is their kryptonite

That's not a straight answer though, and the fact that they're dodging it is something I'll take as an emphatic "yes, we hate straight white people"

Fuck kohls.

>that shirt
AND I STILL LIVE WITH THE FACT SOMEONE STOLE MY DESIGN AND PUT IT ON A SHIRT!

Attached: Same photo.jpg (1040x577, 140K)

Sloppy doxxx antifags, you truly are a meme of yourselves. Pathetic

>If I'm not mistaken both are protected classes by law in the US?
No. In addition under at will employment laws you can be let go without having to be given any reason.

Facism is only getting 500 dollars a month for aids disability from my evil capitalist government, how am I supposed to keep myself in good ketamine and poppers and meth with only 500 a month to spend? I just pressure star bucks and mcdonalds for free old food, plus I use the bathrooms to shoot up in.
Fascism is the cops or store working banging on the door complaining about meth smoke!
Fascism takes many forms.

Attached: bugchasers.jpg (2184x1704, 750K)

100% this.

Based Kohls adding fuel to the flame anyway.

Yes don’t channel yourself into productivity and continue winning an information war that you can’t lose, just give them an excuse to weaponize the most powerful police state that has ever existed to obliterate you. Totally based.

Let's see if they have battle toads.

He won't be able to afford to

Stale memes. Stale as your life prospects mate. Go and ask your tranny wife if you can fuck her BBC boyfriend again

>doxing people in order to blackmail them or threaten them so they dont exercise their 1st amendment rights
>not the fascist

Who else is going to the parade on the 31st of August? I can proudly announce the members of the New Hampshire Right Wing Safety Squad will be in attendance.

>flag
>No.
I think google is getting in a lot of trouble at the moment for their politically filtered hiring practices.

I got the feeling your answer is factually wrong.

>"A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.'”

St. Anthony the Great

based

Half the problem is the people who would take revenge against these faggots can't because they live in places no one on the right would ever live or visit, but the home offices of these places are where they live.

Maybe the best way to respond is to burn down outlets that are headquartered in occupied territory. Just treat them as foreign owned and destroy them.

Yeah with your nigger dad

>I got the feeling your answer is factually wrong.
It's not. There are protected classes, but politcal views aren't one of them. As I said though, if you work under at will employment laws you can be fired without a reason or notice in which case it is almost impossible to prove anyway.

Keep pushing faggot. You’re the first ones in the helicopter.

Attached: image.jpg (1493x1567, 595K)

because they are

>Asking these retards to define their words is their kryptonite
This

Just remember anons ...do this to a nigger and you are a hate crime racist.

>"Point Deer, Make Horse"
>Zhao Gao was a man who was hungry for power and decided to control the entire government. The man brought a deer to a meeting. He showed that deer in front of the emperor and the officials, and said it was a great horse. The emperor, who regarded Zhao Gao as a teacher and therefore trusted him completely, thought it was a deer, and many officials thought so too. Some were afraid of Zhao Gao, but seeing that his ally Qin Er Shi also regarded it as a horse, said nothing. Others agreed to its being a horse. Zhao Gao murdered the officials who remained silent or called it a deer.

>The best illustration of this type of propaganda is the famous scene from 1984 when O’Brien asks Winston how many fingers he is holding up. O’Brien knows that he is holding up four fingers. He knows that Winston knows there are four fingers. O’Brien is not trying to torture Winston to the point that he will forever be incapable of distinguishing four and five fingers. O’Brien is simply exercising power by demonstrating that Winston is utterly powerless and that his very words and actions are controlled by the Party. As soon as he walks out of the room, O’Brien does not care how many fingers Winston sees, only that Winston recognizes the power O’Brien, and by extension the Party, wields over him.

>In the end, Winston’s broken state is such that he no longer feels the capacity to resist the Party. When Winston says that he “loves Big Brother” at the end, this is not to be taken as an act of will, that somehow he has been “brainwashed” and now believes in Ingsoc. Winston has been hollowed of the capacity to love at all. The only thing he is capable of doing is mimicking the commands of the Party. Insofar as he “loves” Big Brother, he is simply repeating the motions commanded by the Party robotically.

>Likewise, the promotion of transgenderism is aimed at instilling such a state on the members of the marginal Right, which the Cathedral [elite statists] understand to be subject to radicalization. The Cathedral understands that the Outer Right will outright reject the propaganda, but doesn’t need transgenderism as a kind of loyalty test. The Outer Right has outed itself in a multitude of ways prior to this particular propaganda campaign. These days, one merely needs to look at a person’s Twitter or Facebook to identify them as loyal or disloyal to the Cathedral. Instead, this propaganda is aimed at religious and socially conservative or moderate individuals who are politically centrist or center-right. The threat is implicit: either admit that the man in a dress is a woman, or we will take away your job, take away your respectability in the community, send CPS after your children, and otherwise destroy your life.

>The typical individual this is aimed at is a moderate Republican who thinks John McCain is a hero for his military service, attends a traditional church but wants a little compassion for homosexuals, and who lives in a 90%+ white neighborhood, but says race has nothing to do with the flourishing of his community. He is understood by the Cathedral to be potentially disloyal, even if he is not disloyal at this moment. If he gets robbed at gunpoint by a young black man or if a member of his church gets sued for not baking a gay marriage cake, he could very well radicalize. Therefore, the Cathedral needs to get to him first. While his children can be converted via public education and mass-media propaganda, it’s much harder to change the mind of a grown adult. Therefore, the Cathedral focuses on blackpilling through propaganda.

>M..Mu..MUH FREEDUMB OF SPEECH
>Gets fired
Hope Iran glasses you after you economically collapse upon yourselves from sanctioning real countries.