Having brown eyes sucks

how much will i get bullied in a rural area for being the only italian

Attached: shitskin italian.jpg (1280x1920, 230K)

Go back to africa, you med-nigger

Those are not brown eyes, but green eyes with a brown ring.

Most Italians have actual poo-colored brown eyes.

Uhm, sweety, those are green eyes, hazel at best.

i have these eyes

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

>I am obsessed with poo

Just don't act like a nigger and you'll be fine, introduce yourself, throw a bbq be human

d&c kike

italians look like spics though

Attached: jianna.png (654x648, 824K)

Go back to Israel a*glo

is that your pic gril???mmm veri nice but pls post bobs sirs

not italian

>clearly all brown people need to die, right \Pol?

she is. Everyone where I live is.

Go fuck yourself muslim.

Attached: nyc.jpg (2000x2486, 664K)

0%
Fucking shill faggot

>how Americans imagine Italian women

Attached: 65-mursi-tribe-ethiopia-9.jpg (1280x853, 219K)

>how Italian women really are

Attached: 1_(7)(23)-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (782x1200, 188K)

>how Italian women look at Americans

Attached: ragazza-ride-CRcosmetici.jpg (1024x804, 97K)

>being this insecure that your country is a shithole and not white and all the good europeans came here
stfu euromuslim

Attached: f14.jpg (3008x1960, 2.07M)

Eyes can still look pretty, if they're very light brown.

Average looking Swedes. Remember, there's only one race, human race, and the differences within populations are greater than in between.

only scum, people who were looking for luck and easy money. the best people have remained here and even our scum has succeeded in contributing to your muttland

shitaly won't exist in 5 years.

Yeah but spics and whites can get along well, we both hate niggers
The issue is the mass of jungle people immigrating with no skills/language, and no time to assimilate.
But what am I gonna do blame some spic for not understanding the constitution? Our own government refuses to operate within the bounds of said document.
illegal are the symptom not the disease.
Don't be shitty and you'll do fine

>all the good europeans came here
we don't talk to that part of our family or about them

Look like mine too. It’s all good, I’ve had my fair share of girls that liked my kind brown eyes.

>Yeah but spics and whites can get along well
shut the fuck up spic.

are you sure?

Attached: S_Sarsour-Cortez.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

56 is still better than 0

I was actually legitimately depressed for months when i found out i was 5% Shitalian. My condolences user

You are the mixed race shitalo/poolish/albozerg mixed race monkey. You should unironically kill yourself for being such a mix

>0
bullshit you tell
blame the wormhole in your head
when you want to stop being ignorant visit us

i heard you the first time you fucking nerd

albanian nigger

Don't care as long as you stay out of my state.

Here, not at all.

nobody i know talks like tony soprano you inbred midwest freak mutt nigger cocksuck

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

As long as you're an actual Italian and not a dirty amerindian spic.

Don't care. As long as you stay out of my state.

what state scumbag

whiter than you most likely

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>Italian
>brown eyes
Lol moorish idiot
An entire half of my family is Italian and not one brown eye in the bunch

Lol. The fact that you think I would fall for that says it all about your own IQ.
Of course I don't care about your 60 IQ, as long as you stay out of my state.

>"gianna" with a 'j'
>italian

Lmao

staten island has the highest density of italians in all of north america

35%? LMAO. You are Puerto (af)Rican mongrel tier. Wow. If you think that's white, you're going to think Cubans are Medd. snow angels or some thing. I really don't get other groups of Hispanics. Why can't you just take pride in your Amerindian roots?

Attached: 1560156892421.jpg (1701x1051, 535K)

Generally Americans like Italians. Our culture was mostly Italian until the spics came en masse.

Until they hit the wall at 30

>disgusting mud colored spic tries to project his insecurities on an 100% european man
lmfao

or get tan

Attached: D7WdYMBWkAAkkHZ.jpg_large.jpg (1600x1200, 194K)

Seek help, weirdo

fpbp

>highest density of italians
Italians (37.7%), Irish (16%), Germans (6.3%), Poles (4.1%), Russians (2.8%) and British (2.2%)

and?

Your great great grandmother getting dicked by some italian immigrant does not make you italian, contrary to popular belief of suburbia housewives and their 23andMe tests

Italians are a mix or middleeastern people and jews, so you should head back to the desert were you belong

only clarification and numers

Attached: all nordics deserve cancer.jpg (1022x573, 118K)

how does 35% Italian make him / you 100% European? LOL? If I wasn't dragged to this incompetent low IQ nation via threat of Marxist niggers, I would never have to come in contact with such sobering levels of American ineptitude. Just wow. It's like I'm waking up from a bad dream, every single fucking day.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

Attached: 1559088209070.png (888x894, 520K)

Don’t buy the anti Italian shit. I’m italian with a nice tan in the summer and people in the south consider me white. When they hear I’m italian they go “ayyy mama mia” and shit like that then they say racist shit about niggers. It’s literally only pol that considers Italians non white.

>It’s literally only pol that considers Italians non white.
imagine being this delusional

Nobody gets bullied for their identity. I live in rural America, very rural.
I know just about everyone in town and we generally cross paths at the bar. We have two black families, one openly gay couple, and a smattering of Hispanics. We all get along nearly perfectly. I'll tell you who gets make fun of....

We're all pretty merciless when it comes to fucking with ONE of the gay guys. We absolutely enjoy one if the homos because he drinks with us and he works hard and has beaten a few of us in fights, he's a cool dude. But we're absolutely fucking brutal to his faggot fairy boyfriend. Because every ounce of his personality is centered around him being a faggot. He acts like a girl and refuses to do anything cool with us and he acts like our wives should accept him.

If he cut that shit out we would let him drink with us.

I guess my advice to you is this: Nobody cares if you're Italian. Your first sentence to people shouldn't be "Hi, I'm Italian".

Italians aren't white. Am I the only medd mother fucker on this board with a spine? Why is everyone racing to identify with useless snow niggers. You're even worst than the Staten island Puerto Nigger.

Then leave, Tyrone.

>Your first sentence to people shouldn't be "Hi, I'm Italian".
it doesn't need to be because I already look italian and my last name is italian.

Brown eyes look dumb, or like prey, or inhuman.

Wop