I want to kill myself

is there anything good about having these?

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

What?

Open bobs and vagene.

Attached: giphy (14).gif (456x342, 401K)

you know what

Attached: dna results.png (1327x474, 85K)

No. What?

I want you to kill yourself too.

Can we put it to a vote?

please kys yourself

....... brown eyes? Come on, user. It's not that confusing.

Fuck off. You want pity, get a Facebook account.

Normally I would say that having vision is a good thing but there's nothing in this world I would like to see anymore.

i hate anglos so fucking much

Light-colored eyes have greater risk of developing melanoma.

What?

Higher tolerance for light

Light colored eyes have higher sensitivity to sunlight

Fuck you I came here to make that post

You're a mutt, we don't care what you think

>oh no muh eyes aren't blue!!
who gives a shit dude yeah kill yourself if this is the biggest worry in your life fucking moron

I wrote it better than you would have

You should kill yourself for being such a pussy

Well what's that shit supposed to mean?

kek

I wouldn't care if they were blue or not. Just any color but brown.

Can't get any worse. Now find a SIG thread!

Attached: 1559735379280.jpg (640x960, 30K)

Stupid map

you're just as white as everyone else (assuming you are 100% european dna). just don't race mix with blue or green eyes and you're fine.

Attached: anime diversity japan.png (829x761, 570K)

really not that big of a tragedy
my blue eyes haven't done that much for me

Attached: dc72f3260ca106a0800ea73a486c4e24.jpg (736x502, 34K)

Weren't you busy killing yourself?

Attached: output.png (400x400, 301K)

Just being a dick because you said fuck you. :)

actual italians say i'm a sandnigger.

You want to kill yourself for having eyes? I guess people have killed themselves over less

that's because you are LMFAO

I was actually legitimately depressed for months when i found out i was 5% Shitalian. My condolences user

Only do it if you're black or Indian though OP

>Normally I would say that having vision is a good thing but there's nothing in this world I would like to see anymore.
Oh, you couldn't care less if you were blind

She didn't look like a sand nigger, she looked like a berber or one of those med islanders

If you want to commit soduku because a part of your body doesn't look the way you want it, fucking gopher it girl.
Or, you know, grow a pair of balls and realize it doesn't fucking matter what you look like, only what you do.

I really hope your mother gets cancer

Look like my eyes. I’ve had plenty of women tell me they like my kind looking brown eyes.

Why? Because she bred a Med?

Not even a good comeback. You just confirmed what I said.

I was just being honest, dude. Imagine thinking you were 100% Scandinavian for 30 years only to find put you've been a Swarthoid all along. I've actually developed a sympathy and appreciation for body horror fiction since that time

shut up nigger.

Attached: all nordics deserve cancer.jpg (1022x573, 118K)

If you really want to be that much of a faggot about it get colored contacts.

Fucking reddit faggots infestation for fuck sake. Here have an up vote.

Attached: 1duk55ert2986jt84ob5326.png (472x565, 18K)

Why are you so triggered, I was literally empathizing with your plight

less sensitive to sunlight

Kys yourself

because you, and most other americunts on this board, act like being italian is on the same level as being a nigger, and if you have 1% of italian dna, you're not white and need to go back to africa and be killed along with the rest of the spics/niggers/muslims. Fuck you.

In case you are serious.

Attached: gfhf659kghg635jfhg.jpg (1200x720, 101K)

whats wrong with brown eyes? Maybe not the most striking feature both so what?
I got dead lifeless grey eyes. Not something that looks very interesting either.

Maybe what they say about Africans lacking empathy is true, we obviously aren't understanding each other emotionally here

Yeah no one actually cares mutt do a flip.

Most Europeans have brown eyes. Proto-European all had that feature

Lmao imagine how I feel knowing I'm 4% Askenazi. It was a painful realization that I'm a self-hating Jew..

whatever

fuck you douchebag

So long as you don't have souless black eyes, you're fine.

light eyes is a relative new mutation but no the proto Europeans did not all have brown eyes. Most did and most Europeans do. In the future only more Europeans will have brown eyes as light eyes will slowly fade out again.

you can't be white and have brown eyes

Shill thread

Attached: shillssssssssssssss.jpg (1446x947, 287K)

I'll read more into it. Blue eyes are prettier, that's a fact, but feeling sad because of having brown eyes is a complete faggotry

Always underestimated how fucked up light eyes are when it comes to that. My gf has to squint like a mongoloid when walking outside and can't see the mountains on the horizon

yes you can you retarded faggot.

then why is this board always telling me the opposite? Why is this board like a machine gun asshole shitting out "ancient romans were nordics, italians are muslim rapebabies" threads over and over?

jesus fucking christ, another thread about the discussion of italian genetics ruined by you underaged cocksuckers. Seriously, how is saying different variations of the drawn out meme ">italy >white" funny? How do you find ruining discussion of the greatest european country ever established enjoyable? I don't do much when I'm at home, but I do go on this board every so often. It seems like an interesting place to find intelligent debates about political issues, but you faggots completely flippant attitude toward southern europeans, treating them as half nigger/muslim subhumans )rather than actually doing research and finding out that you're full of shit) ruins that. I guess olive skin will never truly be seen as a whites only trait here, and brown eyes will always be seen as a nigger/arab trait (even though the first europeans were brown eyed). I can't take this obnoxious spam for a second longer. I'm gone.

Because this board is full of literal retards and schizophrenics.
Why would you come to a place that is a refuge for those who don't fit in to normal society and expect some sort of intellectual refinement or sophistication?
Stop coming here for information.
I understand. You were raised the old school way where you were taught to respect the written word as a noble vehicle of truth and knowledge.
That is no longer the case. You must now adapt. Universal literacy was the first crushing blow to the integrity of the written word. The internet was the death dose.
You're always seeking answers here that you will never, ever find. The absolute best thing you could do for yourself is to leave this pathetic shithole and never return.

SAGE

Attached: WELLDONE.jpg (125x83, 2K)