Tell me why

I shouldn't vote Yang over Trump if he gets the nomination? My wife and I are struggling to raise 3 kids on a combined salary of 60k per year before taxes. With Yang bucks, we would be able to:
>pay off car in 6 months
>pay off her credit debt in less than 5 months
>pay off my credit debt in less than 6 months
>save for a new roof on house and other renovations
>not pinch pennies to pay mortgage every month
>start an emergency savings fund
>take a decent vacation once in a while
>have more white children

Don't get me wrong, I love how Trump triggers the libs, but his meme economy hasn't done shit to improve our lives or other struggling middle class families.

Attached: milkers.jpg (960x1280, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: FA564941-E36D-44D6-831E-F19B33A4A7B0.jpg (1176x900, 210K)

Fpbp

>when people use means to try and explain themselves because they don't actually know how to answer

If only you 2 got extra $1000 then sure.
Since everybody will get it, the prices of all these things would go up as well.
Wealth is not created out of thin air. Even if would come out of 'automation tax', the companies would just invest differently.

Sounds like your wife needs to get a job that also makes 60k a year or y'all need to live on a budget. Wht people don't seem to understand about inflation is that it effects every facet of your life. Your mortgage won't change immediately nor will your car payments, but every other single thing will get MORE expensive overnight to the point that your extra $1,000 will be worthless.

Fucking saved. This is what happens in reality. Just look at minimum wage, the driving factor of rising costs. Your rent is shit because some faggot chink knows exactly how much money the lower end makes.

Have you ever heard of a little something called "inflation"?

i know wealth cannot be created out of thin air, and the prices of some goods will go up.

But it wouldn't be true in all cases. For example, there are many new discount grocery stores popping up, with no self checkout machines, and with all around different business and logistics models. You can literally spend a little over $100 to feed a whole family for a week, as compared to the larger more established chains that can run you almost $300. These larger chains are half automated in terms of self checkout, yet their prices are significantly higher. Why? The consumer is willing to pay for brand familiarity, even at the cost of a 300% mark up.

Many of our problems aren't just from the system, but from the people and consumers themselves.

>meme flag saging a legit thread
>your wife should get a full time job and make more than you
>childcare doesn't cost thousands per month to leave your kid with some stranger
>inflation isn't a meme and isn't controlled by the illegitimate Federal Reserve

wanna know how i know you're a basement dwelling NEET?

Cast aside all earthly comforts and prepare for Kali yuga. While your nigger ass is attempting to lull us into passivity, we will simply keep growing in anger from the absurdity of it all. This world is running on borrowed time, your lot are also on borrowed time. You will not survive this, deceitful nose.

Attached: 1560189517364.jpg (916x1200, 537K)

difference is, the money wouldn't just be printed and put into the economy. it would be a stipend creating from taxing massive companies who pay NO TAX right now, and returned to the people

Because now voting for Trump pisses off the left and the right and I make all of my decisions based on how to upset the maximum amount of people.

Attached: 1559105238950.jpg (960x930, 64K)

i can't argue with you. Since post Americans, whether they know it or not, are living in the reality of post political paradigm. voting for someone just for lulz is perfectly acceptable position desu

KEK sage all Yang threads stay assmad. You're a wage cuck with an unsustainable lifestyle unironically shilling Yang. You have no idea how things like inflation work and I know this because you can't keep a budget together.

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

Because Yang isnt actually anti-semitic

Attached: 1559854024156.png (348x278, 106K)

>tell me why
if you can’t afford three kids, stop fucking you dumb nigger

>wage cuck living unsustainable lifestlye
Exactly. in modern America, having a house and a family of 4 is unsustainable.

You don't see a problem with this?

>have more white children
>stop having kids

nupol in a nutshell

Please be as specific as possible with your low IQ telling me how runaway immediate inflation will allow a no-budget retard to have a house and 4 kids

i already have the house and family of 4 on a tight budget memeflag.
I wouldn't expect neet shills such as yourself to understand the struggles of working class families.
>MUH INFLATION
i bet you're the same kind of faggot who cares about GDP

Your reading comprehension is lower than a nigger. I live in Dixieland and the boogaloo will be glorious.

Do you and your 4 other people like eating? You'll do less of that with inflation. What about driving? Less. Electricity? Less. Basic economics are lost on people now, it's depressing.

>having kids you cannot afford and expecting handouts from the government to pay for your bad decision
that is nigger behavior, dumb fuck. im pushing 40 and make enough money to support three families. didnt have kids until I was financially secure enough. so you, faggot, are of nupol. ive been here. you act like a nigger you get called a nigger, nigger

>triggers the libs
Your thread->pic related

Attached: 6b6.gif (343x196, 1.78M)

thanks for your advice guys. i'll make sure to vote Dem this cycle.

Based. Land value tax now!

May as well take up the donkey memeflag to own it. You're leftypol now.

You should vote for Yang OP
It’s just that simple

Attached: CF25223F-9F50-4FEF-AD76-2AFC20E2C5C0.jpg (500x597, 82K)

The truth is UBI allows whites to breed like rabbits

Learn economics boomer

>Thinking companies won't automatically devalue themselves to avoid these new taxes
>Thinking wages won't decrease when companies are taxed for NEET bux
>Still shilling Yang after the discord trannies left

>Just look at minimum wage, the driving factor of rising costs
It’s not, it’s a symptom. The main cause of inflation is the fact that our currency is fiat and tied heavily to oil.

this what i was trying to say. I've noticed when someone wants to have a basic discussion about Yang, the thread is hit by meme flags and people calling posters poorfags.

Makes ya think

you forgot to sage your response.

Shill better Cleatus

Immigration is the problem right now
Only retards would get distracted by some shiny money and forget about that

Exactly. Why do (((people))) here act like economic experts, but over look the Fed, fiat currency, and the petro dollar every single time?

Attached: DA9AFA65-E94B-4861-B645-3D8EA620A8FA.jpg (750x1334, 159K)

Nigger, you don't even know what an options field is. Pathetic. Now address this---

my point stands

Attached: chekem1.jpg (450x299, 50K)

He is against the second amendment. Fuck him, his NEETbucks and you.
/thread
Sage

If your choice is Yang and Trump, you should vote Yang. Otherwise you should vote Trump.

It’s JIDF and plebbit trying to unmeme Yang
But they’ve failed hilariously

Attached: 5C7A675F-092F-4477-B313-4AE2C6A17402.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Got any more Georgist Gang memes?

Attached: LVT Will Save You(1).jpg (1437x908, 375K)

oil is at all time lows, no petrodollar effect..

>NEET bucks PLUS accelerationism
what could possibly be wrong with this?
only retard believe any one in power will stop the immigration. only retards believe this and other problems will be permanently fixed through our current political system

I paint own 2 homes, don’t have a degree, paint houses for a living and have 4 kids.
How do you reconcile with this?

Oil is the technology of the future

Vote Trump we need someone to take your job and we need more illegals to give your money too.

I would insert my penis in the moist holes on her body until i ejaculate. If you know what i mean.

fake titty couger

>dat yangboy done gibbed me gibs
>ayo hol up! Y my Jordan's cost twice as much
I think you should, Tyrone. You seem to understand math as well as Ping Pong does.

what state are you in? I'm unfortunately stuck in a massively cucked blue state right now.
>how do you reconcile
Idk user, how do you do it? Generally curious as I am trying to improve my situation for the long haul

the oil markets supply has been artificially controlled by OPEC for a while, though i know we have become more energy independent. How exactly is that whole thing working out?

>I GIVE YOU RUN BIRRION DORRA!
>PER MON!!!

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x787, 64K)

>year of our Lord 2019
>trusting a politician's promises
>ever

>when someone uses a language they don't understand to argue a point they don't know the answer to.
What are you an illegal? Get out.

Why not just lower taxes?

oh i know user

Attached: checked.jpg (352x295, 26K)

You prob live in the middle of no where South Dakota
I live In Rhode Island how tf im supposed to feed even my dog on that income?

If you are struggling to raise three kids on $60K a year, you were struggling to raise two kids on that, which was your indicator that you shouldn't have had a third kid. Your stupidity is not my burden.

Purpose of Trump was mostly to scare the shit out of people, nothing more, it was to shake shit up.

You won’t have any money to save when the robots make you permanently unemployable

no one is willing to cut spending. Repubs say the want to cut spending on social programs, even though they never do, and this has also proven to be a losing strategy recently in our nation of gibs.

Also every year, aide to Israel goes up

Did you have your kids mutilated?

It doesn’t matter if you do because Yang will not win the nomination and even if he did, Trump can lose the vote of every single person who has ever lurked on Jow Forums, all meme magic (which he already has), and still win thanks to incumbency, boomers who have been practically radicalized into entrenched support for him due to the media, and all the shekels he has behind him. It’s already over.

That's the thing, Yang isn't perfect by any means, but he's the ONLY person running right now trying to wake people up to the coming AI age, and how we as humans are facing a technological elite who sees us as replaceable

Because they're retarded. These dumb fucking goyim really believe that economics is a hard science and we figured it out in the 1700s.

The US is a net exporter of oil. That is we make all our own oil now, and export the surplus. Where have you been for the last 10 years???

>on a combined salary of 60k per year before taxes
Two fucking incomes that are not even half my 70% part time salary.
Stop flipping burgers and get a real job user. I'm pretty sure any entry level car mechanic or electrician makes more money.

This
And those technological ((elite))?
Jews

The average income in the US is seriously under 30k. Thirty or forty years ago it was pretty much the same, but everything cost a third or less what it does now.
Get it? Wages have been virtually unchanged over thirty years in real dollars, not inflation adjusted, but Healthcare, housing, cars, education have all doubled or tripled in that same time. So how is the average worker drones wages driving inflation?

This, personally I think we should tie UBI to the inflation rate too

Well I suppose I have to be the one to smash this.
1st, whatever proposal he would make for a UBI would need to get passed. He isn't gonna get elected and suddenly you get a 1k.
Services need to be made.
Remember how Obama gave Obamacare to the IRS?
Yeah don't forget them.
The logistics alone for a UBI would be a red tape nightmare that would take AT LEAST two years to even begin to start.

Second, inflation. You're a fucking imbecile if you think it can't/won't happen. EVERYTHING would go up in price. Every fucking thing.
Sure it may be .05 here.....or .15 cents there but it's still going up. Nobody will stop corporations from doing this.
Utility companies would add some sort of extra charge in something and would deem it nessessary in some way. Call it a "maintence charge". So there is that.

Do you REALLY believe corporations are gonna say, "oh look....money going back into the market making EVERYONE benifit".
No. Thats bullshit. Knowing you have an additional 1k will incentivize these companies to swindle it out in one form or another.
It's a terrible idea that will give companies a reason to fuck us all a little harder.

It might have something to do with adding women to the workforce thereby slashing wages in half and then bringing in millions of illegals to drive down wages

you seriously think your $60K is going to mean a fucking thing when yangbucks start flowing? we'll be wiping our asses with all of it.

30k average income is because of the bloated welfare state and lazy fucks like you that don't actually want to put in work.

Like others have said, get a real job. Learn a trade and start making 100k all by yourself.

Yang will win 2020

Attached: 822DCF53-BCCE-48A0-A2C3-9B5B60CE9472.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

CRINGE!

The Left Can't Meme

This Argument is from a Right-Winger:

>Yang:

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave

Attached: 60g1VLw0p.jpg (1780x1452, 835K)

Okay so what's the difference? Everything has already been going up in price and down in value as much as they can get away with. Already every extra dollar corporations get is spent on stock buybacks while they keep laying off employees and sending jobs overseas, and this is after Trump's tax cuts. So what's the difference

holy shit are you for real? In America
>entry level mechanic 12-14 per hour
>apprentice electrician 12-15 per hour
>imagine thinking burger flippers are cracking 50k
i make way more than both those occupations kek

your trips are meaningful user, i understand your problems with UBI. but what about the other issues Yang talks about? AI/robot replacement, automation taking over the job force, false info running rampant in the information sphere. These points cannot be overlooked just for the sake of keeping inflation low

Attached: checkit.jpg (430x320, 24K)

It's settled science. There's a consensus.

That's not the point faggot. Tell my why everything is now expensive. How did inflation happen without all of us dirty filthy peons making more money?

Maybe you should not live in a high tax state. Never mind we are full.

>accelerationism confirmed
YANG 2020 BABY

Attached: happening.gif (312x213, 973K)

It cannot be stopped. How do you legislate creation?

This
The point of yang is to prepare us for the robotic unemployment apocalypse coming in 10 years

Because you used to get a quarter an hour 60 years ago. Fag

so we have to just roll over and take it? Keep this old broken system until we are past the point of no return?

I sure don't see anyone standing up to stop this

Expect, Yang will introduce a Social Credit System Just Like China

What do you guys think nogs would do with their Yang bucks?

Attached: chimpoutlevels.jpg (1008x1260, 401K)

i doesn't even matter at this point. trump is the last right president unless we revolt.

>black mirror candidate confirmed

THIS THIS THIS
when are people gonna get that through their heads???

Then you should vote for Yang because he’s the best of the dems who will win 2020 no matter what

OH LOOK YANG BANGERS SHILLING AGAIN

Attached: 10b92358adb5222ae466450413cd563ad12b8e06fe15e401329a23d4c811cbf4.png (600x800, 841K)

massive list
>pick one
>the rest still exist
>muh 1000 dollars

Attached: 1560042701373.jpg (600x641, 49K)

What does that have to do with this?

Attached: grattan-house-prices-Vs-wages.jpg (839x775, 143K)

>combined salary of 60k
Go learn to do something valuable then

>Still shilling Yang after the discord trannies left
What happened?