Do not care call us white ever again. We don't want any association with pink pig skinned Anglos and Germans...

Do not care call us white ever again. We don't want any association with pink pig skinned Anglos and Germans. Italians and Greeks built Europe, we are superior.

Attached: 1533493959125.jpg (424x549, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20161024/two-thirds-of-italian-millennials-live-with-their-parents/amp
news.avclub.com/thanks-to-an-artistic-recreation-we-now-know-roman-emp-1832898301
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok pal

Are you that Senegalese nigger user?
Please leave Italy.

whiter than you sandnigger

Your country is named after an italian. You don't know shit, mutt. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

>ywn never be a ROMAN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

>Italy
>White

fix your bot nigger.

Signore UnitedStatesaofamerica?

retard

Attached: amerigo vespucci.png (249x249, 84K)

JIDF divide and conquer tactics

Kill yourself sand Negro.

show your flag you disgusting snownigger

I'm whiter than you and still don't call myself white. Ameriniggers are so deluded about their mutt heritage. No culture and no belonging so they cling to whiteness. Can't wait until you all are bred out.

>Gr**koiks
>building
only Based Rome matters, the greeks fought among themselves while fucking little boys as the staple Greek tradition while stealing knowledge from Phoenicians and Egyptians

shut the fuck up you're a sandnigger.

Are gooks white now because many of them are lighter than italians?

BASED
Kill yourself mixed race wh*te subhuman

Attached: kara boga.png (960x800, 375K)

wtf who dat?

Hello,my fellow roman superhuman non-whites,non-shitskins
How do you do?

Attached: 1559852963179.jpg (1416x1000, 428K)

SEETHING mutt thinks he's Anglo lol. We don't care about being white so idc. Being Italian is all we need. We have a heritage and culture so we're not insecure about irrelevant things like skin colour like you mutts.

Attached: 1558651395494.jpg (245x206, 10K)

>italian man or greek man walks by with an asian gf
reeeeeeeeeeeeee! I change my mind! white peepo are evil!

Attached: i93UKaF.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

>SEETHING mutt thinks he's Anglo lol.
i am anglo, you fucking moorish looking shitskin. I hope your mother gets cancer lmao

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

The ultimate cope

Stop larping as a Italian you dirty sand niggar, leave Europe!

fuck off kike

>I-iam Anglo please accept me
>literally darker than an Italian
Mutt cope. You're not white let alone Anglo. You're an Africoid mixture.

italians are white, nick dipaolo agreed

Attached: 1557178965067.jpg (1024x648, 59K)

fuck off Rabbi

>Do not care call us white ever again
you've fallen for the propaganda if you use this term at all
HUWITE is an americanised term, and has no relevance whatsoever in europe

reminder my euro brothers to not fall for this meme absolutionalist language

OOGA BOGA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA N*RDIC WH*TOID SUBHUMAN?

Based and romanpilled

No we're not, we're better than white

Attached: buffon_1133464-1.jpg (1217x694, 195K)

Yeah you sure showed the world what you can do in ww2

Look mom I'm in a jew thread!

This. I always call myself Italian. Real Europeans should only state their real ethnicity (German, Dutch, French etc). Any European who calls themselves white is an americoid Africoid mutt.

it doesn't matter if you don't send me your address i'm gonna find it

Attached: mods tongue my anus.jpg (778x581, 56K)

Why aren't you building it now?

The race that built Rome miscegenated out of existence a long time ago, just like what is happening to the European empires right now.

litrulee impossible

Attached: 1540407136337.png (400x399, 100K)

Has beens

italians and greeks aren't the same people who founded rome and ancient hellas.

you shitskin cucks can't even move out of mommy's basement:

thelocal.it/20161024/two-thirds-of-italian-millennials-live-with-their-parents/amp

>Mutt is so angry about being called a mutt he wants to find me
Did it hit too close to home you spic rapebaby? Yeah, come. I'm waiting for you in Naples. It will be easy to find you. Look for the only man with a nose like a nigger, curly hair and bmi of 35.

Took a break did you? Haven't seen you for a couple of months? Don't you have a friend to call when you need attention this desperately?

jesus what the fuck is wrong with your thumb?

based

>Look for the only man with a nose like a nigger, curly hair and bmi of 35
you mean the average italian?

We're trying, nigger. Give us time.

Attached: From_Rome_the_fall_of_globalism_started_Dugin.png (650x512, 195K)

that shitskin subhuman looks nothing like an ancient roman

Attached: true-colors-of-greek-statues-4.jpg (630x526, 88K)

Am I part of the Mediterranean Master Race too ? I am of 100% Daco-Roman blood

Jewish D&C thread.

As an Italian I will stand with my nordbros against the zionist tyranny.

Attached: 1493044550044.jpg (1049x459, 54K)

I'm gay

Italians race-mixed with barbarians, so we were bleached actually.

Attached: TombaEtruscaOrcus-Velcha.jpg (220x262, 29K)

Lol fuck off, don't appropriate our history you mutt fuck. Since when did we look Irish ? Americans are so desperate to have heritage they steal everyone else's

this

you're a muslim descendant

Ill be right there with ya user.

You're not Italian if you weren't born here. You are just another culture less mutt.

that's an etruscan not a roman. etruscans werent even indo-european. they got bleached and indo-europeanized by the latin founders of rome.

Yeah, nice pseudo-science... african-american

Finally. Dont look at that white monkeys, look at this flag.

The glory of Rome is for ever.

Attached: aagne_307.jpg (307x239, 23K)

the oldest preserved body from that region was tested and pic related is the haplogroup it shared, 3000 bc this was in what is modern Austria/Italy

Attached: Haplogrupo_G_(ADN-Y).png (643x454, 51K)

whiter than you ahmed

Jesus, eat a sandwich

you shitskins have nothing to do with ancient romans. the ruling class of rome was nordic.

science tells us what we already knew from history:

news.avclub.com/thanks-to-an-artistic-recreation-we-now-know-roman-emp-1832898301

Doesn't change anything

Attached: 330px-Pompeii_family_feast_painting_patrician.jpg (330x295, 39K)

Mediteraneans built Western civilization. Anglos and Aryans then took it over, handed it to their women, and now the women are handing it to the browns.

It’s over. Eurasian society will be the next to dominate. The best of the East and the best of the West joined together don’t even have to be that great to outperform the absolute degeneracy happening on all other fronts.

Attached: 8D48E8AC-511F-4D2E-B0C8-AB2B8A04DCD3.jpg (640x640, 245K)

Hail rome

lol, no. ancient Rome was R1b/R1a.

Millions of Italians have left Italy already. Can you really capture your former glory when so many people don't even want to live there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ötzi

don't waste your time on euromuslims. Europeans are autistic because most of them are muslim now. Not a people known for the intelligence.

Quiet, mutt. Your opinion is irrelevant. This is a thread for people with heritage.

cite me a source, oldest preserved human closest to that region that I could find is otzi

ah yes the famous brown romans....

Attached: Greek-bust-statue-Pigmented_3_2b4c353c-b17a-4f38-9a5b-f0cb40f11ddf_1024x1024.jpg (1024x475, 70K)

t. abdul pizzaroni

>Another mutt promoting race mixing
What a surprise

I'M WHITE I TELL YOU

WHITTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: shitalians.jpg (630x315, 23K)

Europe is a mistake and the northern ones can have it

yes it does, because etruscans were barbarians who got bleached and indo europeanized by Rome (specifically Sulla, a military leader with blue eyes and blond hair)

Attached: shitaly.png (639x515, 20K)

Attached: MUH SHITALY.jpg (1128x945, 149K)

oetzi's clan was exterminated by Indo European chads, you clueless fucking cuck.

The Etruscan torture has been described as chaining the living person to a rotting corpse, face to face and limb to limb until the living person perishes by the decay of the corpse.

yeah they sounded like barbarians

something happened after the ancient times, its almost like southern barbarians invaded like they did in 2015..... that cant be right obviously those statues and painings are fake.

It really doesn't. If you think italians of today aren't actually whiter than romans you're a delusional We Wuz Romunz

Attached: Mosaico_di_Orfeo_da_Cagliari_-_Museo_Archelogico_di_Torino.jpg (129x199, 11K)

In October 2013, it was reported that 19 modern Tyrolean men were descendants of Ötzi or of a close relative of Ötzi. Scientists from the Institute of Legal Medicine at Innsbruck Medical University had analysed the DNA of over 3,700 Tyrolean male blood donors and found 19 who shared a particular genetic mutation with the 5,300-year-old man.

Name: Luigi Di Maio
Nationality: italian
Race: white

Attached: suck my dick mods.png (415x549, 312K)

todays romans are like saying america is white because in 1964 it was 90% white therfore it still is.

I never understood the obsession with gooks. Then I went to America for the RSI. I realized it was mostly incels and basedbois obsessed with them

Except modern science actually proves they were whiter than most NORTHERN europeans:

>itt shitskin turbomutts LARPing as ancient romans

el oh el

>being this non-white

Attached: Disgusting.png (1600x1551, 1.96M)

Huh kinda funny how high the average IQ of Italy is compared to other european countries then eh? Kinda funny how the Roman empire formed much of the foundation of the west, while other european groups were living essentially as barbarians.

In truth though, all this bickering back and forth about who is and isn’t white among europeans is fucking foolish. Spewing rhetoric that is guaranteed to sow discord here is a gift on a silver platter for the enemy. The rest of the world and most people in our own countries wholly oppose most of the common sentiments shared among Jow Forumsacks.

I don’t want any more bullshit at any time during the day.

>19 men out of hundreds-thousands
>75% of Tyrol is r1b/r1a

just look at 2015 migrant crisis if you want proof of how fast a land can have its inhabitants permanently replaced. the same thing happened to the Romans of antiquity.

White is a term used by anglosaxon protestants. They're already dominating the world with their language as the lingua franca, don't let them dominate your culture by using such shitterms.

>Modern science
>Artistic recreation
Oh man, they're worth as much as all the actual mosaics from aristocrats that I'm dropping...just more reliable because they're originaladn intact kek

Attached: 800px-Roman_mosaic-_Love_Scene_-_Centocelle_-_Rome_patricians.jpg (800x791, 271K)

italy's IQ is mexico-tier. you're talking of richard lynn's data on north italian college students. that's not the average italian.

italians hijacked lynn's study to conceal the fact that their average IQ Is mid-90s

As i said in another thread, italians are a mix of middleeastern people and jews, so back to the desert for you shitskin

if you eliminate the jews you still have anglos to worry about.
i respect their strength and manurisms but they are a people that have to interfere with EVERYTHING

Attached: 1537151708060.png (1594x850, 1.67M)

This pic is retarded. Polska means "Land of descendants of Leh" or "Land of the people who live on open fields" depends on which historians you ask.

Find a better genes

Attached: 1554126437677.jpg (640x640, 68K)

Attached: argos-watching-over-the-nymph-io-roman-fresco-from-pompeii-national-DKPMA1.jpg (1202x1390, 370K)