Not joining the military

>not joining the military

What is wrong with you? Are you a faggot?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

At least he has healthcare

Back at home a young wife waits
Her Green Beret has met his fate
He has died for Jewish interests
Leaving her his last request

Put Silver Wings on my son's chest
Make him die for Jewish interests
He'll be a man he'll test one day
Have him win the Green Beret

Attached: sadler-barry-image.jpg (300x300, 12K)

He did his duty as a goyim
Semper fi!

I would have joined the navy so I could get those sweet officer bux and get to travel the world but I take Jewish SSRIs.
Tranny schizos want to be allowed to serve but I can’t because I have ADHD. What’s with that?

This is what the average enlisted woman in service looks like

If you can ever go without the meds, try a different recruiting office and maybe just don't mention certain things ;)

Oct 31 is his favorite day, he wins all the prizes
>worth it

That fat motherfucker deserves a the PT belt award

Attached: 1552616891676m.jpg (1024x682, 77K)

Are they going to fight Mexican cartels? The jewish mafia? Freemasons? The modern italian Cosa Nostra? Asian gangsters? Drug dealers? Human traffickers? Weapon smugglers? Money launderers? Immigrant invasions? No? So what they are doing?

>1 post by this ID
Typical. These threads always seem to pop up whenever there's talk of the U.S. doing something overseas.
But because I'm bored:
>joined
>$19,000 sign on bonus for going 11B (free truck)
>got in best shape of my life
>learned self-discipline
>saw Germany, Ireland, and half of the ME on the government's dollar
>fucked at least one girl bareback in each country because "Ooh an american soldier in uniform"
>killed some dunecoons, lost some people
>currently enjoying free ride with school, and don't even deal the VA except for my 50% disability rating payment (that I don't even need) because I was smart enough to document everything while in
>get to play the vet card all the time, bought an AR pistol last weekend and paid no taxes because of it
10/10
Would do again.

Attached: 484174bc5b0ec508c74387c4256d33f0.jpg (959x960, 125K)

>what are you looking at, smoothskin?

i almost feel bad for the amerimutt.

>germany, ireland
You didn't kill anything. Probably weren't even combat arms.

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

He joined voluntarily. I would feel bad if he was conscripted against his will.

I like my face not looking like a stewed meat pate

11b is infantry user. But still a kike attack dog. Plus never saw war so still a pog. One of my biggest regrets is that I signed on to fight for the jew. Would not do again

Stem cells if you got 'em.

Only men actually fighting are 18 series. And some Marines. Period

>dying in jew wars pretending to fight for free dumbs and liberteas while actually just invading middle eastern countries like a bunch of primitive niggers and making it 200x more likely for a retaliatory terror attack to happen somewhere in the country again
This country may be cucked, but at least it doesn't force the draft on illegal, offensive wars. In fact, fuck America and every country that supports them in war. YOU are the reason terror is even a problem in the modern era.

They should hit up Kate Beckinsdale for some foreskin cream.

I'm not going to die for Israel and be commanded by a faggot who cries when a nigger complains about band-aids

Attached: BUUUURRRRPPP.gif (480x272, 2.66M)

>saw Germany
>killed some dunecoons
user, his story check out

Attached: 1559633646345820 (9).jpg (640x495, 53K)

Is anyone in here not a jew, shilling? Kek

>Hey smoothskin, you need something? A drink maybe? Anything at all?

this guy was the best character on DS9 even though he never had any lines

flat feet and bad eyesight, fucking elitists

I like being alive.

He looks better now than in his wedding photo

Attached: tyler-ziegel.jpg (660x371, 29K)

The idea of risking death or serious disfigurement when you aren't even fighting to protect your family is insane to me.

Looks like a warrior to me he should’ve never left the battle field

being a pawn for Israel has its repercussions

That’s a different guy, note that he has no facial structure left at all.
i think that wedding blob guy either killed himself or died of some other reason about 10 years ago

sorry my mistake it wasn’t suicide, not technically anyway
>In early May 2013, after an investigation of Ziegel's death, Peoria County Coroner Johnna Ingersoll said that death was caused by alcohol and drug intoxication, not by the fall.[13][14][15][16][17] The analysis showed that Ziegel had a blood alcohol level of .123 and a level of morphine indicating the presence of heroin was 540 ng/ml. None of these values are lethal in themselves. The cause of death, according to Ingersoll, was the combination of these substances. Coroner's jury acknowledged that Ziegel's death was accidental.

It was worth it because people in Iraq can now vote for political parties! Woohoo!

Can't blame him.

He lived for 7 years like that.
I don’t think I would have made it even one.

Can't join because I had a bad asthma attack as a kid and ended up in hospital.

Ah well, at least I don't get paid to risk my life for our (((greatest ally))).

I've seen much worse tbph, moderate plastic surgery to repair the nose and lips, some minor repair to deal with the worst of the scarring along the cheeks and jawline. He won't win any beauty pageants (I doubt he did before) but he could look basically normal again.

Compare that to those fucks who get splashed with hydrofluoric acid or get mauled by chimps and have to have multi-million dollar surgeries just to have a "functional" face again

Attached: chimp attack - after surgery.png (426x359, 381K)