>Scottish/German ancestry
>Both dads parents have blue eyes
>dad and siblings all somehow inherit brown eyes
>Mother has green eyes
>Siblings and I still get super dark brown eyes and brown hair
>No cheating cause we look like spitting image of dad
>Other day see mongrel half breed black with blue eyes
>Holyfuckatlife.jpg

Wtf, this doesn’t make sense. Did any other anons here get cucked with brown eyes/dark hair?

Attached: 13F3CA6C-9CED-48D5-876E-8277ADF9C987.jpg (664x960, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brown eyes/dark hair is the pragmatist's choice. When the brown hordes overrun America and Europe and begin lynching whites, you will be able to blend in and claim you're a light skinned latino to avoid persecution.

DYK, you can purchase a DNA online?

based

No I'm not a shitskin

>>Scottish/German ancestry

Attached: 47464746767.jpg (800x450, 28K)

It's a ~1/40k mutation in every human to get blue eyes.

>There are over 30k blue-eyed Chinks
hmmm

Black Americans are all mixed. They're only about 75% black maybe less. So although it's recessive many do have the blue eye gene and if they have kids with a blue eyed white parent there is a 50/50 shot the kid has blue eyes no matter what color his skin is what type of hair he has.

>blue-eyed parents
>brown-eyed kids
Your grandpa isn't your grandpa

Nigger

Attached: IMG_20190531_151723.jpg (2448x3264, 1.03M)

lol try being Spanish and Italian. Everyone around me is blonde / brunette with light eyes, while I was some kind of Mediterranean genetic bomb.

Attached: 1553705653321.jpg (633x634, 107K)

Two blue eyed parents can't create a brown eyed child. Blue eyes are recessive. You come from a cuck family.

I did that years ago, trust me there’s no way I’m mixed with mutts considering my dad treating Greeks like shit his whole life saying it was a mistake bringing them here

Blue is actually a recessive mutation of brown

>cucked with dark hair
Chaded. Blond men are pathetic-looking.

>The earlier belief that blue eye color is a simple recessive trait has been shown to be incorrect. The genetics of eye color are so complex that almost any parent-child combination of eye colors can occur.[10][11] However, OCA2 gene polymorphism, close to proximal 5 regulatory region, explains most human eye-color variation.[12]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color

Explain

U wot m8?

Attached: 1558733114438.png (467x525, 324K)

Not true. My brother has hazel-brown eyes while the rest of the family has blue and green except for a great-grandfather.
He did a paternity test which confirmed our father as his biological father.

Your kids will probably have blue eyes if you marry a woman with blue eyes/comes from a blue eyed family.

I'm telling you, if your parents both have blue eyes and your brother has brown eyes, he is not their son it's impossible. However, if they both have green eyes, there is a very small chance.

You definitely have some Anglo in you

You are wrong. Fuck off

An actual white person have entered the thread AMA.

FAQ:
>I have an american fla
mutt.

Both of my grandparents where brown eyed and brown haired and looked significantly darker than my father, who came out blonde and blue eyed. He literally looked nothing like them.
I inherited those blue eyes, but came from a brown eyed family. Sometimes I wonder if he was adopted.

It's all about that Y Chromosome.

Ya aint the only scot with brown eyes. We’re an ugly bunch.

>blue eyes first
>then turned green
>now a green-blue-grey mix

Attached: 1558014929760.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Dominant recessive genes etc etc
My family has been brown hair brown eye for two+ generations across the board. In a couple generations(unless very likely mutt cross breeding happens) it’ll be likely to return back to light colored hair and blue/green eyes
The difference is you can always spot a shitskin with white features and a white with nog features. But pure European blooded whites will almost always have better looking features than most non whites

>claim you’re light skinned Latino
Lel no my names way too white for that

>Two blue eyed parents can't create a brown eyed child
t. armchair geneticist

Yeah you're telling me this and you're wrong. Do you know how a DNA test works?

Same breh, but with a ring of brown round the pupils.
Eyes seem to 'change' colour depending on lighting and inebriation as well

It's basic science. Blue eyed people can not carry the brown eye gene as it is dominant. You should have learnt this shit at school.

I was born with blue eyes... and they stayed that way because I'm not genetic trash

Attached: 1557683677469.webm (720x480, 2.05M)

Not really, I've got brown hair and green eyes. I'm a mutt, though, mostly hispanic/european. Might be some jew in there, got really curly hair. Both of my kids are pasty with sand blonde hair and blue eyes though, hahaha

So you're not a snownigger?
Good on you then. Their women may look good but as a people they are treacherous cucks.

>sends pics in underwear in order to attract a white male provider
>"I also have a little boy, he's my everything"
Pick one you skank.

Attached: disbelief.jpg (450x530, 64K)

Feels good to be white. Every grandparent has blue eyes. Both my parents have blue eyes.

Don't worry buddy, It's my fault really for trying to explain science to somebody so stupid that they don't realise their brother came from the postman's nutsack.

Your real father is Black

Love turns to hate real quick when you realise your mistakes.

Yes everyone is taught this in school and it is blatantly wrong.
This was thought to be correct but has been proven not to be.
This is also the reason my brother demanded the paternity test, because his high school science teacher had basically told him he was a bastard and that our dad got cucked.
However the tests have something in the range of 99.99999% accuracy.
DNA-test are very reliable, which is why a person can get a life sentence in prison if a DNA-test says that he is guilty.

My parents are both swarthy as fuck, dark skin (could be tanning), black hair, dark eyes. Yet my brother, sister, and I are all fair skinned with normal european features and green and blue eyes. How?

If it means that much to you there is a way to bleach your eyes ^^

>Eyes seem to 'change' colour depending on lighting and inebriation as well
Yeah, i noticed that, too. I can see some pinches of yellow, after the occasional joint.

Science changes with new discoveries and what was fact a decade ago can be changed because of these discoveries. Go read the article that the Australian linked in this thread.
Also you're are a retard for denying a DNA-test based on what you were taught in (((school)))

Adoption? In Europe gypsies abduct children on a regular basis

Attached: ONE-USE-ONLY-£££-Eleftheria-Dimopoulou.jpg (615x409, 36K)

>considering my dad treating Greeks like shit his whole life
>saying it was a mistake bringing them here
Yeah, fucking shitskin Greeks are terrible, abo niggers are so much better innit m8.

Yes I've heard you Austrians have established lovely holiday camps in Poland where one can get their eye colour changed free of charge :^)

>it's THAT 'German' guy again

sigh

So in my situation There's a chance that even if I breed with another blue eyed girl, my child could come out brown eyed?
I don't care if it's possible, if that happens I'm getting a paternity test immediately.

I thought that, but I have all the same features of my dad, just whiter skin. He has pictures from his youth though where we shared a skin color, now in his advanced age the sun has kinda BLACKED him though.

Genetics can't be wrong, I don't think you understand how dominant and recessive genes work. The only other possibilities are:

1) Your brother actually has greeninsh eyes and you are mischaracterising them as brown.

2) The paternity test was wrong or forged to make your brother feel better.

3) Your brother was the love child of your father and another woman and your mum raised him as her own.

Why all the hatred on Jow Forums against Greeks anyway? Is it D&C bullshit by your typical (((anglos)))?

Sorry i have no clue what you're talking about ?! I have green eyes like my dear mother so how's all the raping and niggers?

>Germany owes Greece reparations
>Greece is the most based country in Europe

it's so annoying

Based. You better not breed with a Latina or Asian.

Because of Denbts

Have you been paying attention at all Kraut?

My father grew up in Africa and was spending most of his free time outside. He also had thick dark curly hair and brown eyes. He's so tanned that he easily passes for an Italian. I'm rather white though, except my hair only brightens in broad sunlight for a couple of weeks.

More or less the same thing here, both my parents loved outdoors time, whether working or playing. Come to think, both of my parent's respective siblings are all very fair. The sun is an enemy, apparently.

Brown and black are dominant genes.
That's why disappearance of withies is just a matter of time.

You know there used to be even more eye colors than what we have now, but they just got lost gradually due to recessive nature of the genes. Some are still around but almost never encountered, like amber eyes, for example. Blue and green will become just as rare one day.

Your parents both carry the recessive genes for European features and green or blue eyes, which have expressed, eliminating the dominant ‘swarthy’ genes.

Why did you say black instead of nigger? It better have been and abo.

Attached: EE9C3269-AF11-4A1D-A5F1-069FCF7B08D4.jpg (640x646, 62K)

Why do you want to be blond? No disrespect, but blond guys look feminine.

>He still thinks hair and eye colors are mendelian traits

Attached: 1498661939877.png (1000x1000, 1.67M)

>dad and siblings all somehow inherit brown eyes
Grandma cucked grandad.

My dad is German and has brown hair and blue eyes, my mom is English and has blonde hair and blue eyes. I got brown eyes and brown hair. My beard is cool as shit though because its blonde orange brown and black so that's cool.

As I said they are hazel-brown, which means they are also green.
The test was ordered, bought and paid for by my brother so unless by dad has some sort of contacts in the company that he didn't even know the name of that carried out the test, it is legit.
He is my younger brother and I remember him being born.

In conclusion: you need to read up on your outdated understanding of genetics.

G’day you fucking genius. Care to explain why autosomal recessive genetic disorders are virtually impossible to breed out?
I mean, if dominant genes crowd out recessives, why are sickle cell anemia and cystic fibrosis still a thing?
You stupid Slav cunt, go back to squatting in a parking lot.

klingon lives matter

>Did any other anons here get cucked with brown eyes
nope. not a single family member on either side has brown eyes. most of the males have brown hair, all females blond.

Fucking niggers

Attached: 1555662872601.webm (720x720, 773K)

Fuck forgot to mention, when both sisters were younger their hair was extremely blonde, and then over the years it changed to a dark brown. By the time they got to middle school their hair was dirty blonde and by the end of high school it was more brown than blonde.

My brother and I have not experienced this though, and my mother is a redhead which makes this all an absolute mindfuck honestly

Kek getting cucked five times though? And all aunts and uncles from dads side resemble grandparents, cucking is out of the question user

Kek, just because of muh denbts? What are you retarded

I have brown eyes, dad has brown eyes, mother blue eyes. It’s ok, maybe my kids will get blue eyes.

He wants to suck all the milk from da white tities.

It is possible. I know a blue eyed guy with a brown eyed mother and blue eyed father. If he has children with a blue eyed woman that also has one brown/blue eyed parent it wouldn't be unlikely that their child would have brown eyes.

Also, eye colour is a spectrum and not just three colours, which makes it more complicated.

They would be breed out, if inbred cunts like you stopped fucking their siblinbs.

The genes don't disappear just cause they are not expressed. The traits will disappear, but the genes will stay a while and will occasionally produce this trait again by a chance, if too carriers find each other.

Mom has yellow eyes dad has grey/ blue

Sister is blue
Im hazel/ olive green
Brother has brown

Southern italians have lots of greek heritage in them.

What your parents have doesnt necessarily mean you'll get the same or a mix of those. The chance is higher yes but its still a genetic lottery.
Im brown haired with ~15% blonde and red hairs mixed, brown eyes and about 20cm shorter than the rest of my male cousins. Overall tall, brownhair and blue eye combo dominate more than 50 out of 90 family members. The shortest but fastest jizzcell won the race in 1990, those are the cards ill be playing with.

I'd trade my blue eyes for brown eyes. I have heard higher melanin eyes tend to have better (lasting) vision than us lower melanin wielding eyeballs

>There's a chance that even if I breed with another blue eyed girl, my child could come out brown eyed
Of course, have you ever dug deeper into your paternal history? Grandparents and older relatives? Any person in your ancestral family tree having brown eyes increases the chance of you having brown eyes too. You can never get rid of it even if it happened 3 centuries ago

This...and no one else has pointed this out yet? Lmao the state of Jow Forums

yeah but the main alleles which decide brown or blue only come in pairs, so if both your parents have a blue gene there's a chance you can inherent only blue eyes genes and thus make it impossible for your kid to have brown eyes unless your partner has a brown eye gene (or just brown eyes in general)

My genealogy is this

From the maternal side, everyone is blue eyed as far as the first generation immigrants,
From my father's side as far as I know my father was the only blue eyed (which always seemed weird to me), alongside an aunt she had, everyone else from my father's family looks nothing like me.
I have no other information on my paternal side since everyone is dead.