>japan banning different color hair and eye colors in anime

it's over.

Attached: anime diversity japan.png (840x761, 514K)

Fake and gays.

Diversity law? Who named this bill?

STOP POSTING FAKE SHIT YOU SICK FUCK

>animes

Attached: 1367602096884.jpg (500x449, 64K)

>Who named this bill?
Americans probably, given their history

>patriot act
>no child left behind

westeners who though this was some pro-immigrants law and not some nationalistic shit

Alotsa Ironi

>caring about anime

I hate the fucking UN so goddam much
I wish death and hell upon every member of it

I always thought unnatural hair color was retarded. Always thought anime was fucking gay also. Grow up, weebs

>no no onon ononnn NOOOOOO

Attached: 3432324.jpg (393x829, 259K)

>banning different color
>for the sake of diversity
doesn't make sense
fake shit anyway

i'm just trying to raise awareness about blue eye genocide.

I'm fine with this. animators and manga artists will be forced to actually learn how to draw instead of doing every character as sameface and samebody where the only way to tell them apart is their haircolor.

Yeah how diverse everyone looks the exact same

>anime is not diverse enough
>lets make everyone have same eye and hair colour to increase divercity
?
???
??????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the reason they have all the different hair and eye colours is, first and foremost, because it's a very easy way to make the characters distinguishable at a glance when they have none of the nuanced facial features we usually rely on for telling people apart. try looking at a bunch of anime characters and imagining how you'd be able to tell them apart if they all had the same colour scheme.

there's also that it's a cartoon and so they're at liberty to make everything as unrealistically colourful as they like, but I think the first point is at least how it started happening in the first place.

This is literally an improvement.

Attached: 1461597106206~01.png (348x342, 167K)

Super sayayin?

so the UN says anime isnt diverse enough and japan says it will make monochromatic anime only

and OPs response is this is some sort of loss. i dont think you understand the terms of the game. again japan refused what the UN demanded and there isnt shit the UN can do about it. idc if blonds dont exist in anime ever again. they are a bunch of retards running around europe starting shit and trying to spread aids. look at the commander and kike cuck trump hes a fucking retard. fuck blonds

Not finding anything about this on google. Link to article if it's not fake.

how is that diverse then?

Based af. Maybe this will fix their blue hair feminist problem

Fake bs lmfao.

I know. Anime is cookie cutter generic trash. I've always known this. It's what makes anime such a bad art form

So this is the retardation of white supremacists

That's nice. TO THE SHADOW REALM WITH IT

Also
>the Japanese Diversity Council which was recently appointed by the U.N. has determined
And how is this council supposed to have legislative authority in Japan?

Attached: Yes, this is my natural hair.jpg (210x240, 17K)

ebim fake
Non-neon waifus are based though

Attached: yukiko6.png (323x500, 112K)

but brunette pale girls are my fetish

>(((horowitz)))

Attached: 1558242057219.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>thinking that Japan will actually accept this
>not realizing that a lot of big Jap corps will lose a lot of their mascots and revenue if this passes so of course it wont
Come on guys the Yamato people are not that easy to pin down

Attached: spike smoke.gif (500x367, 817K)

I guess no more JoJo, then