Abortion is healthy goyim

Attached: 7BD1A668-92E4-471A-90A0-37ABF425466F.jpg (1242x1491, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6743203/Chinese-woman-27-SEVENTEEN-abortions-six-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit this is fucking surreal.

When will these retards learn that we don't care if evil whores harm themselves to kill their children?

I fucking love science!

chinese woman has 17 abortions in 6 years, if she gets pregnant again her uterus will rip apart, she is now sterile
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6743203/Chinese-woman-27-SEVENTEEN-abortions-six-years.html

It is healthy for society.

Look at those 40k+ upvotes.

Just read the comments. Plebbit people/libs view childbirth and pregnancy as a horrible illness. It’s so bizarre.

> not harmful to a woman's health

kind of harmful to the baby though

plebbit is mostly students which explains their communist ideology and retarded ivory tower ignorance of the world

Jow Forums is mostly neets and the unemployable which also explains a lot

I still don't know why this is supposed to outrage me
>Retards and onions men have less kids

Wow, what a tragedy

Attached: a5CaqSQ.jpg (451x604, 65K)

This is why God will cleanse this world and the synagogue of the devil one day

Good luck having a healthy baby later on when uve had an abortion early on in life.
All this abortion shit is just the fact women dont take responsibility of their actions. it's always someone else's problem they do no wrong. Its weak and pathetic. Never talk with the weak.

B b but muh rape!!!

Ever wondered why this cat is so grumpy?

Attached: Nig.jpg (450x604, 168K)

Speaking to a woman about why abortion is wrong is like speaking to a serial killer about why murder is wrong. You won't get anywhere.

Notice how they say its "physically" healthy and not mentally or anything else.

Its neither that
Those studies are kike pilpul the goyim dont understand what is said in them they just take the conclusion in absolute faith, (((scientism))) is truly a cancerous religion

Kek
Never even noticed

imagine if the article said "shooting a person is not harmful to the shooter's health finds a study (n=874) of shooters in the U.S"

it's obviously a retarded thing to say, because it ignores the well-being of the victim and focuses instead on the murderer

No one expects sub human dogs to understand. You dont even see your existence as tragedy.

Serial killers usually know murder is wrong but they do it anyway for some extreme psychological thrill. With women they can't even comprehend why murdering your child could be wrong and even see it as a form of empowerment and virtue, which I find much more disturbing

It's creepy. When my wife and I found out we were expecting, an uber progressive couple we're friends with sent us a card that said "Congratulations, you made a human?". What kind of reaction is that and why are there enough broken people out there that there is a market for this kind of thing?

>the only procedure where death is 100% guaranteed
>it’s totally safe goy
Words have no meaning anymore

Sorry what country are you again? I don't remember this meemee flag

My eyes must be going bad because it seems to me most of your country is built by nation's stronger than you, from Soviet to polish to swedish your people essentially existed as a slave class

So a nigger calling me subhuman?
That's a laugh m8
Why don't you go tell that joke to your new overlords at the EU, maybe they'll throw you a bone for being a good boy

Fuck outta here loser

Attached: e96.jpg (607x608, 37K)

10% off for all jew women abortions should fix this up

>15979894▶
you guys are stupid. most of the abortions are being done to niggers, so:

abortion illegal -> more niggers

thats why, they HAVE TO BE LEGAL

>Likely is
I'd love to see the math on that probability, but who am I kidding. The media is retarded.

>still beLIEving upboats are legit clicks and not social conditioning
user come on