Do the Portuguese view Brazilians are their mud monkey cousins or do they like them?

It’s not a secret that Brazil is probably the worlds most violent country filled with degenerate jungle niggers but do the Portuguese have a problem with their language being hijacked by the Brazilians and destroying their language?

Attached: E234E4B8-04D9-457F-B9CA-1053CE09A5FA.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Brazil and Portugal shouldn't exist
no more further political discussion
all fields

I think Brazil should be part of EU. To replace failing pedo-nanny state of UK.

Part of the EU lmaooooo the wild monkeys are not even human

White Brazilians are superior to their Portuguese counterparts though and have managed to build some impressive things despite being surrounded by monkeys. They have a nuclear program, Portugal doesn't. They have the third largest airplane manufacturer, Portugal only produces cork. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu spread everywhere to become one of the most profitable martial arts (they have more athletes than karate at this point).
It's probability the same relationship as South Africa and the Netherlands. Sure, South Africa is a violent shithole but their white population is a lot more ingenious and entrepreneurial than their European brothers.

The fuck do you mean hijacked? They are the ones that came here in 1500, bringing a bunch of niggers and their shitty language.

Attached: 1552495960491.png (923x713, 44K)

The Portuguese are to blame for letting their jews merchants bring slaves to the Americas. They are notorious for being as dumb as stumps.

What do they have today?
- cheap condos
- salted fish
LOL

Attached: 1559090684059.gif (480x640, 273K)

fuck yes we do

LET US IN! WE ARE MORE HUMAN THAN TURKEROACHES!!!

thats accurate, brazil is an africa with islands of white innovation and culture here and there, you won't hear about them in the news, but they carry the country on their backs and its not like they want attention or be associated with the larger brazil

Brazil's Portuguese sounds way better than Portugal's.
It's literally Chad vs virgin tear.

Brazil has one of the most conservative people in the world. And this is masked by the mainstream media, promoting the trash on our culture; 'Carnaval', 'Funk', progressiveness in soap operas, etc. The elites totally ignore everything about the conservatism of our people, they don't even acknowledge it so to not make it real. Recently, thought, it's coming out strong.
My church protestant church is one of the most traditional in the theological sense, with the best theologians of our time. It's not even near to bend itself to progressivism, so common in churches around the world. Thanks God.
I have hopes living here.

Attached: 2304.jpg (236x229, 21K)

Objectively false, you open your mouth way too much cause youre always ready to suck dick. Also Minas Gerais rolls the Rs too much

>implying the portuguese are any more white than brazilians

Attached: france.jpg (948x780, 369K)

Brazilians who live in Portugal tend to complain a lot about racism. I suspect most of the migrants are at least brown and they tend to work cleaning houses or doing similar things.

I once saw a Portuguese show on youtube where the Brazilian ambassador was part of the panel and they were discussing this subject. He talk about how a large part of complaints were from brazilian women married or in relationships with portuguese men who were abused or assaulted. He said that brazilian women had an "image problem", being portrayed as easy sluts and that it contributed to the abuse.

Well, that's the image we sell of our women, so we can't complain. Behave like a whore, get whore's fame.

Anyway, many brazilians hate portugal because colonization, but only because teachers indoctrinate throughout school formation. The sentiment is amplified on academia as well..

They get triggered at how much we improved their language and how we are the rule makers of the language between the many countries that use the Portuguese language lel, we even are forcing Portugal to stop clinging to the 15th century Portuguese and upgrade it

Pic related. The owner of the most famous brothel in Brazil during a "conservative" mass protest.

Attached: IMG-20190527-WA0000.jpg (960x720, 135K)

>Brazilians who live in Portugal tend to complain a lot about racism.

and that's a good thing.

>brazilian women married or in relationships with portuguese men
by portuguese men of course they mean old boomers that are living on borrowed time and rich, i have literally never seen a brazilian slut without an old rich men here in portugal

hey portubro....
are the northern Portuguese white?
>Portuguese and Galician ancestry here.

>by portuguese men of course they mean old boomers that are living on borrowed time and rich
prolly

>Brazil has millions of people with 100% portuguese ancestry and catholics
>they stay here as brazilians
>Brazil also has a bunch of protestants niggers and pardos with portuguese sounding names
>they go to portugal thinking they're entitled to it
they should be shot in the airport if you ask me

Attached: 1555459042972.jpg (750x747, 235K)

>many brazilians hate portugal because colonization, but only because teachers indoctrinate throughout school formation
I don't see it being a bad indoctrination, otherwise it would be Stockolm's Syndrome, like what burgers have with the UK, or any other anglo ex-colony except asians desu. Some brazilians actually already have this syndrome saying how we should go back being a colony of these cucks lol. Disgraceful.

Brazil is a lot more important than Portugal in every way, we are the ones who don't like them

If by white you mean blue eyed and blond, some are, but they just look like regular Mediterraneans most of the time

Brazilians that live here complain about everything, not just racism, they have this notion in their own heads that Brazilians are such likeable and happy people that it's impossible for one to hate them, but the reality hits them in the ass when they emigrate and find out its not the case...

People here don't hate Brazilians, they just don't lay a red carpet for them(we won't lay it for anyone, even if your Portuguese you need to prove your worth in the eyes of others before you are accepted), and Brazilians are so sensitive and indoctrinated with their social/racial inequality bullshit that its natural for them to whine about being treated differently than what they would expect.

So you’re saying that the Portuguese don’t hate Brazilians if they just mind their own business? Is that actually true though?

Brazil benefited from german immigration
South Africa benefitted from Anglo plus french immigration

You had me until you said Protestant Church

>I don't see it being a bad indoctrination
>Some brazilians actually already have this syndrome saying how we should go back being a colony

I don't think we should be a colony once again, but I don't have anything against colonisation per se. Thank God the Portuguese came and made this place slightly civilised.

>they have this notion in their own heads that Brazilians are such likeable and happy people that it's impossible for one to hate them
I can see that. Makes sense.

>hey manuel, A or B?
>yes
retard

portuguese are subhumans

>My church protestant church

Attached: protestants.jpg (640x361, 47K)

there isn't a country in earth that likes Brazil more than Portugal. We watch their soap operas, hear their music, emulate their carnival, love their cuisine, you name it... the thing is, we aren't kissing their asses constantly like they do to each other on a day to day basis, so they tend to feel not as welcomed as they would be in their own country... no shit right, what do these people expect?That emigrating to another country is going to be a easy ride to become rich and respected? and cuz of that, they have the gall to constantly complain about every little thing that doesnt go their way and call it racism/xenophobia...

You’ve failed to notice the insane correlation between Catholicism and degeneracy? Tell me, where would you rather have a bachelor party? New Orleans or Branson, MO?

>Shitty language

Are you Literally retarded?? Its literally one of the only few redeeming qualities of this shithole

Neither?

Fuck off prottie

You'll get the rope too

Damn it feels good to be Portuguese. FUCK NIGGERS, FUCK KIKES, FUCK MUSLIMS, FUCK WHORES and most of all...FUCK BRAZILLIAN MONKEYS.

Attached: Santiago Matamouros.jpg (614x800, 91K)

I should have given you an option c) Too autistic to grasp the illustrative point being made and certainly will never attend a bachelor party.

You can take that one.

Long live Portugal,dont be rude user

Se acalma, Manuel. Do contrário você engasga no bacalhau.

That's ok we all know well how gay you are.

Just based on interactions here on Jow Forums I like brazillians more than I like Portuguese. Brazillians are actually pretty friendly and some of them contribute pretty well discussions. Portuguese just shitpost for attention like canadians.

é sinal que está a comer bem

Attached: 1527959688289.png (680x510, 472K)

We had a Republican who owned a brothel in Vegas. He died during elections and people still voted for him over the Democrats lol. People hate lefties user.

Prottie scum

>easy sluts
It's true, they're all whores

Attached: 1544619032846.jpg (850x850, 104K)

Attached: Salazar abre garrafa.jpg (827x1052, 308K)

>Objectively false, you open your mouth way too much cause youre always ready to suck dick.
kek

Brazilian monkeys are Portuguese, you cunt.

t.huehue of French ancestry.

Moortugal is barely better than Brazil. It's the biggest shtihole of Western Europe and they're not even white. We are shit because we were colonized by them instead of superior Europeans like British or Germans.

Attached: moortugal.jpg (3516x2300, 1.88M)

>superior Europeans like British
Fuck off with you anglofever, look at all angloid countries full of degeneracies, chemical testing on their own population, completely open borders and human rights for whites being stripped away

Nice infographic faggot

Branson Missouri is some hick town (probably a good place to live but not a place to party) and New Orleans is hardly Catholic anymore, it’s negro and the liberal stronghold of Louisiana. Ironically enough Missouri is Catholic as fuck. You are a dumb mfer trying to compare those two places

I think he means white in general, not just a set of traits.

And yeah, they are.

Absolute stupid nigger faggot

Neck yourself

portuguese memes >>> brazillian memes