Christcucks on suicide watch

What kind of "god" would actually let this happen? According to the countless interpretations of the Bible, the God that Christcucks worship is a lot more based than this. Why let a pure white woman have a mixed baby with some hung African sperm donor? Maybe the kind that doesn't exist and was invented for the sole purpose of controlling weak minds and low iq cretins such as yourselves. Either that, or this is God's design. God is literally telling you to be a cuck.

Kek.

Attached: christcucks.png (502x582, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fathersmanifesto.net/racemixing.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have two cat babies

they require constant attention.

Having children - wow

>evangelical != christians
They literally worship their God's killers

I couldn't stop crying thinking about if the cats were always loved

especially my lil hiss baby, who has been letting me stroke her head

if she hisses, I now just walk away from her, then return in 30 min

if she lets me stroke her, I leave a little treat on the bed, I'm trying to classically condition her anxiety away

Those kids will be raised as black men and not niggers, relax leaf.

Atheists are statistically proven to be the biggest supporters of race mixing.

Attached: ATHEISTS ARE LIBERALS.jpg (1836x2004, 1.24M)

Her anxiety has decreased definitely 50%

and I have swapped the kitty blankets so they get used to the smell of one another

the lil persian is a very gentle soul, so it might take a month to introduce them

but I have let them see each other through the door

and will bring the little one in, in her box for a moment maybe next couple of days - so they can see each other properly.

Then graduate the process.

I am trying to associate each of their scents with positive experience

and I have had cat music on for over 48 hours

Cat music truly does work

The bible forbids mixing.

You are vapid idiotic moron.
Christianity is far from being a new thing.
You have 2000 years and several countries across several generations. Yet you pick this retarded degenerate brainwashed by anti-white liberal media everytime.

The modern era is one of bastardized art, bastardized architecture, bastardized culture, beauty standards and bastardized Christianity.

This a demoralization thread, just like every anti-christian and "christcuck" crying retard. and you are a kike puppet, whether you're aware or not.

Christianity in the traditional form has always been the main attachment to a functional society, based on family, values, anti-sexual liberation... Thing Jow Forums hates the most.

Where?

Depressing stupidity !

Attached: pol-tourism-01.jpg (786x1288, 191K)

That guy looks like a pedophile. He's probably happy to raise 3 kids that aren't his

fathersmanifesto.net/racemixing.htm

Cats are the best and I think the parasite in my brain causes their bewitching properties. Their softness, independence, affection and cuteness coerce me into letting them live under my roof and feeding them for free and shoveling their waste into bags while they think of me as their slave.

>Atheists are statistically proven to be the biggest supporters of race mixing.
according to some literallywho on quora
try open your eyes

Attached: 1554717545261.jpg (900x696, 161K)

Just looked them up after seeing this image shilled here. The Halberts adopted some embryos, so genetically, none of their genes survives. She didn't have sex with a black dude, nor did he have sex with a black women. Two black poeple had sex, and she took in the embryos. Literately like what the cuckobird does. These guys are stupid.

>Cuckoos have various strategies for getting their egg into a host nest. Different species use different strategies based on host defensive strategies. Female cuckoos have secretive and fast laying behaviors, but in some cases, males have been shown to lure host adults away from their nests so that the female can lay her egg in the nest.[26] Some host species may directly try to prevent cuckoos laying eggs in their nest in the first place – birds whose nests are at high risk of cuckoo-contamination are known to 'mob' cuckoos to drive them out of the area.[27] Parasitic cuckoos are grouped into gentes, with each gens specializing in a particular host. There is some evidence that the gentes are genetically different from one another.

Attached: catholicspope.png (1080x1920, 1.1M)

Thoose are not Christians but Protestants

Is this a true news story? The Pope donated $500k to assist the illegal alien infestation in America???

Does he realize just how fucked up the quality of life is in any area these illegal alien move to en masse? Does he realize not all white people are millionaires...there are those of us who can't afford to live in the lilly white rich areas and as such have to live and send our children to schools in areas where the illegals infest...and this leads to a VERY low quality of life.

dude chill with the fucking blog and get that toxoplasmosis treated

Well they have left me multiple poo in the past few days and I have dutifully depooped their boxes every time one appears lmao

>protestant "christians"
That's a yikes from me

I was glad they pooped so much because they wouldn't if they were very stressed

and cleanliness is optimum, I have slight OCD

the poor lil Persian has dirty paws :( I cut off some matts from her but don't want to stress her too much, so just do one anytime she is calm.

She hissed once, doing a matt under her and I was glad to hear her hiss because she is so docile and I could feel her little spine when I stroked her...

Yeah its true. I printed this out and put in in the collection plate couple of SUndays ago. Catholic Charities pays for the Bus and Plane tickets to move Migrants within our borders.

>''t-technically still white babies muh boyim muh white birthrates"

That's exactly how Jesus was born, Joseph got mega-cucked, Christianity is a religion based on cucking

The immaculate cuckception

Should have dashed them on the rocks outside the hospital.

protestants are degenerate swine.

/thread

These people believe they will be in heaven for all eternity, so it's transactional. They probably hate blacks, but they believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife.

That's one huge issue I have with Christians. They place their eternal soul before lives of their descendants.