Is there any better way than carnivore to BTFO soibois and lefties?

Is there any better way than carnivore to BTFO soibois and lefties?

Attached: 80C76DB0-3845-414E-9645-616C6B13C22C.png (1021x1024, 447K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/saturated-fat-good-or-bad
bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For reference this is what your average carnivore looks like

Attached: 254F44E1-1339-4AD8-B925-BF71AD87EBB3.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

Keto. Take carnivore and add some nuts and cooling oils.

And your average vegan

Attached: ADBFFEAC-6373-4462-B54F-4E27E979CFC9.jpg (400x400, 67K)

What can you get from nuts that you can’t get from animals? And what is cooling oils?

>What can you get from nuts that you can’t get from animals? And what is cooling oils?
Nuts have a crunch and I meant cooking oils.

Get your plant eating soiboi ass outta here, you love those nuts. Enjoy your low t from those processed seed oils

Look how faggy his face is. Goddamn, that's sad.

Thanks (((Vegan))) brother

Magnesium, MCTs, flavors

You can get magnesium from animals, not sure about mct or if it’s even necessary, and don’t be a flavor fag

Nuts literally have zero flavor, fucking trash food for squirrels

>not consuming pure olive oil
lol lauch

but nuts have nutrients you uneducated swine :^) like wal-and macademia nuts.

You're a fucking pleb if you don't enjoy nuts. Have you ever had a cashew or a pistachio Ahmed?

Why not get them from animals, no anti nutrients or gut issues then

Plants in all forms are inferior nutritionally to animal products. Yes I have access to them but I’m not a broke pleb who has to eat them to survive

The Human is an opportunistic species , i prefer a low carb diet, don't fall into the fad diet meme.

Opportunistic in the sense that if we couldn’t find meat we’d settle for plants so we didn’t starve to death while looking for real food

Can confirm. I've been eating this way for well over a year. I feel great. Seems to piss off the fatties at my office though. I still hear "that's unhealthy user!" from all the jealous fatties, many of them also heavy drinkers and/or smokers. I just respond with "I feel great!"

Same here. It’s amazing how people will just dismiss it saying “muh fiber poops”. It’s always the fattest lady telling you this as well.

if you eat animals exclusively its extremely important to eat the organs as they will be you only source of vitamins and minerals. highly feasible, inuit people have done this for millenias

I was worried about low fiber as well, so much so that I would eat high fiber veggies and nuts just to hit an arbitrary fiber mark. I still had digestion problems. Now that I've cut those out as well, I feel great, no more IBS symptoms, and I poop regularly, same time each day. Dr. Paul Mason's videos on fiber helped me recognize what nonsense the fiber-for-regularity myth really is.

Organs are a great option, although I believe you can get everything you need from raw dairy and eggs

Following a carnivore diet myself, since October last year. Always opt for fat, or full cream fat.

I generally carb bacl-load when training heavy (legs, compound exercises), but not often.

Otherwise, diet mostly consists of meat, dairy and eggs, nuts and cooling oils.

Yeah once you actually try this diet everything you’ve been told about diet is revealed to be complete bullshit. My digestion is FLAWLESS on this diet. I used to have major gut issues even on keto. It’s kind of a way you can redpill people and show them that not everything you’re told by authority figures is true and sometimes it’s wrong intentionally

If your oil isn’t animal fat or butter, I suggest replacing it with them

all that fiber is shit out along with all the bacteria needed to break it down. before i went carnivorous i was shitting 3-4 times a day because of all the fiber from greens and it was always a splatter. now im all good. fuck veganism but i dont care if 97% of humans are vegans because 98% of are ominvours eating bad food and crappy meat mixed with carbs and veggies so fuck them they should just be veggies.

I should clarify that the only oil I use is olive oil.

Cooling oil can be misconstrued as vegetable, canola etc. which I never use.

Actually, most of the time I use olive oil raw and not for cooking either.

So I'm not sure why I said cooling oils.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Isn’t olive oil a vegetable oil, I think it’s not optimal but you could do much worse

my bloodwork and energy levels are better when i have broccoli too. keto for about 4 years but tried pure carnivore for about 8 months.

On the one hand I feel good how it’s an edge to be aware of this information also I think it’s sad people are unhealthy. Pretty conflicted senpai

I think as long as you’ve tried the carnivore diet seriously than small variations are ok

olive oil has way less PUFA than other oils. i don't use it personally though and prefer butter.

Yes butter is great, especially grass fed. Good vitamin content

don't feel bad. 80% of people will dismiss carnivore/keto right on the spot and the remaining 19% don't have the discipline and are helplessly carb/food addicted.

Right even the people I’ve met that tried keto all go back to shit diets. They tell me “I felt amazing on keto, best I’ve ever felt... etc. But I just love pasta too much”

>Is there any better way than carnivore to BTFO soibois and lefties?
NO. Carnivore is the final redpill. Wheat and agriculture are NWO trash.

Attached: 1559694147586.jpg (538x700, 20K)

In the old testament, it talks about living off the fat of the land, and God especially loves meat. I think the recent vegan propaganda is to get the goyim eating slave food while only the (((upper classes))) will have access to meat.
In any case, I've found the carnivore diet to be great for my well-being.
Hunting and fishing are great hobbies to have with this way if eating. Just be sure to have a large freezer to store your catch.
If you've got enough space, raise chickens. Fresh pastured eggs are much more nutritious and tatsy. Same goes for raising goats for their milk.
If you've got a job where you travel, I suggest making jerky, liver jerky, bacon jerky, and pemmican. Get a vacuum sealer and they keep forever. Much more convenient and healthier than fast food, and much less expensive and sugary than store bought jerky.

It amazes me how so many people can be addicted to sugar and/or carbs that they place a temporary pleasure over long term, consistent satisfaction. I suppose it's just one small example of our hedonistic culture.

It’s almost funny. You feed plants to cattle and livestock. Not humans. Makes you think

I think that if you’re under a certain IQ, you literally don’t understand the concept that addictions don’t add to your pleasure they just move pleasure from healthy aspects of your life to give to you now temporarily

I think it's only classed as a vegetable oil when it is hydrogenated or adulterated in some chemical process. The cold-pressed extra virgin oil is the best and only way olive oil should be consumed,

Meat is nourishing in the short term, but long term you get to enjoy your butt cancer and heart disease. Lacto-vegerarian diet is the aryan diet. The greatest German to ever live was a vegetarian for a reason.

Haha can’t wait until your b12 defiecency gives you schizophrenia and you Terry Davis yourself

I used to be an alcoholic. I thought I needed alcohol to function in many aspects of life (such as socializing) and to deal with my problems. After I quit, I recognized the hold addictions can have over our well being. As such, I've been removing all addictions from my life and improving discipline and health. So many people around me want to drag me back down into the muck with them though. "Just one drink!" "Just one donut!" It's all the same. And each time I resist temptation, I grow stronger. But it's not something I can explain to normies. They are too caught in the delusions of their addictions to understand the benefits of discipline.

the listen to your body needs to be bigger. i just hope carnivores refrain from making their diet a religion like vegans did.

Read.

healthline.com/nutrition/saturated-fat-good-or-bad

If I remember correctly, chimpanzees also like meat, but they can't chew it and process it, it requires too much energy. So they have to give up sooner or later and find plants to eat instead.
But our ancestors tamed fire, so we invented cooking, and our brains could grew fast on meat-based food.
But today's people don't like to use their brain, so they are fine with "I'm feeling good on plant-based food" and they think that the comfortable mellow lifestyle they have is the peak of their potential and they are found harmony. So being vegan works for them - because they are not using their body and brains anyway.

I never had an addiction to alcohol but I don’t drink anymore. Just doesn’t fit my goals in life. That being said I can still go out at night and have a good time without it

I won't, because I get enough B12 from dairy products.

Sorry thought you were a vegan. You’re still a soiboi rabbit diet pussy

veganism is a globalist scam to get an overpopulated world to live off of cheap grains instead of killing off the shitskins.

True, it’s harder to fight back when you’re low t and unhealthy

I've been (more or less) carnivore for around 18 months, I do three weeks strict carnivore deep ketosis and 5 days out of ketosis every month. When I cycle out is when I binge on raw milk, eat a little fruit etc. I do the fruit only for taste as I like it but fruit isn't good for humans. The 5 carb days per month slow the weight loss down which is something that's good for me as I'm not doing this to lose weight.

I eat my (100% pastured and organic) beef fat raw, muscle meat is eaten sometimes raw and sometimes cooked but I do always cook my organ meats. I fry everything in clarified butter in CI pans, there is no 'vegetable oil' in the house as it's poison.
Mostly OMAD (23/1 eating window) and never felt better in my fucking life.

Meat = Food.
Plants = Medicine/Drugs.
Eat meat, drink water. It really is as simple as it gets, if you want alcohol that is fine, just drink whiskey, use sparkling mineral water as a mixer if you're a pussy and your ketosis/fat adaption is safe. Being drunk on keto is different and a lot of fun, takes less alcohol too.

I don't consume onions. Mostly oat porridge, which is the Scotish staple, homemade bread, lots of milk, fine cheeses, butter and high quality veg and fruit (not too much fruit through because of sugars). I work pure manual labour full time during the summer and part time during my studies, and fit in 3 x 1.5 hrs works outs each week. Eat what works for you and don't take diet memes so seriously friend.

>you eat animals exclusively its extremely important to eat the organs a
they are loaded with PURINE that will cause GOUT. it’s better to avoid red meat and especially goblets. don’t fuck with your body, you only got one!

No I mean some if this is just me taking the piss. If you’ve done carnivore before and you think a mixed diet works better, have at it senpai

Attached: 494EA354-F8F6-4600-B5C4-CB42C6244003.jpg (1200x1111, 116K)

>I'll increase my risk of diseases and death, that'll show'em

Attached: 1527530158843.png (183x275, 4K)

Can I ask where you get your meat from? I'm mostly eating lamb as it's much cheaper than beef.

enjoy your colon cancer

So if I switch my daily intake to only chicken, steak or fish daily seasoned with salt and pepper and nothing else I would start to drop weight and maintain a healthy lean body if I exercise too? I only drink water and green tea now so not worried about what I drink.

I actually have gout, I've maintained a diet both low in proteins and low in purines specifically to try and treat it but that doesn't work. And my kidney function (that processes the uric acid) are fine, and I drink a lot of water.

Meat doesn't set off my gout I can eat as much as I like, I even did the same carnivore diet that Peterson is on for like 3 months and was fine. What sets mine off is alcohol though, beer and spirts.

People with gout are predisposed with it, normal people wont get gout even if 100% of your diet is meat. There's loads of people now doing the carnivore diet and there's no prevelance of gout among them.

Gout is a cunt though, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Going completely carnivore can be critical in some cases, especially if you don't know what you're doing. Check for the ketogenic diet/lifestyle: you eat mostly carnivor, with some nuts + greens like spinach or broccoli. Stay under 30g of carbs per day and you're good to go.

Congrats, you have commented without looking into the studies first.

Every single study that says red meat is bad (that I've looked at) has had terrible methodology flaws.

Most of the studies are simply "questionnaires." Not very scientific.

stupid fucking
>adds nutritional meat to (("mac and cheese"))
carnivores don't they realize that
>tooth falls out
they're going to get cancer and
>takes b12 supplement
die? what kind of idiot
>gets vasectomy
would put their body through
>starts to become lightheaded and needs to nap
that?

80% of vegans aren't healthy. they eat like shit and just don't eat animal products. they just eat vegan junk food.

t. my ex was a vegan and most of her friends were vegans.

Muscle meat isn't as important user, the stuff you buy from Tesco or whatever is good enough, just bin as much of the fat from it as you can.
Replace with 100% grass fed and organic beef fat from the farms (Fordhall farm is great for ordering online but there are loads of others, gazegillorganics is another decent one).
Organ meats are also best when organic and fed on natural diet, I get these from the same sources.
This can be done on a budget quite easily, liver is cheap and that makes up two meals a week, just supplement your fat as above. Good quality burgers are as good as a steak DESU and cheap enough (Tesco Finest are tasty, four of them topped with extra mature cheddar is a fav of mine.

In that BBC video on the tranny alligators it said fat could be one of the problems. Was this just a trick? Propaganda within a red pill?
Anyone know if these soi chemicals really are bioaccumulating in the fat?

The vid for those who haven't seen it
bitchute.com/video/TgxhyNHNobx5/

Nah, they're good and they have really healthy fats.

I understand, I'm trying to eat high fat myself, plus I eat liver, bone marrow, egg yokes and sea food. But not kidneys, kidneys taste like piss.

Big thanks for the links, none of the butchers around me sell fat trimmings. Some cheap lean with fat trimmings and organ meat seems the cheapest way to do carnivore.

Bone marrow is the food of the gods my friend, I get that in my Fordhall orders and eat it raw. You'll find both carcass fat and suet on Fordhall, both good depending on your tastes, suet is harder and drier, some people find it easier to stomach when eating raw.
Yeah basically you're fine on any lean muscle meat, the fat is where the toxins are stored, so if you remove that and supplement with good fat you're fine and have cut a chunk out of your expenditure.
Agree on kidneys BTW, can't stomach them at all sadly.