*Snap*

>*Snap*
>Every white male on earth is wiped out in an instant
What happens on earth in the next 24 hours?

Attached: 150432.jpg (700x437, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRaRdAYO9II&feature=youtu.be&t=86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peace and prosperity

"wiped out"

hahaha they would never wipe us out, they'd feminize us and make us faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=gRaRdAYO9II&feature=youtu.be&t=86

World peace.

Rape would become more common than meals that's for certain.

>*snap*
>yay whites are gone
>hey why are the shelves at walmart empty

Jungle nigger communism.

Attached: 15602604813822295853553541946425.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Ayo, dont look at me!

Attached: 15602605259091681235606440435247.jpg (2560x1440, 974K)

Not a lot since coloureds don't work.

>the world -literally- stops working

It’s the end of humanity without the white male to keep all the other subhumans in check.
Asians may very well enslave all the subhumans races since they are not pathologically virtuous like us.

the USA would fall

the middle east will go back to being a gigantic war zone.

China would rush to try and land grab the entirety of North America.

Look into post katrina new Orleans for that answer.

China literally takes everything over. You know, exactly what is going to happen in a maximum of 20 years, when the US collapses, and if the rest of the West doesn't get their shit together and form a Pan-European Confederation.

World peace

China takes everything over and enslaves all the niggers

>white
No such thing. White is a relative category, not an objective one.

with earths immune system and brain cells / fat
cells gone, the virus known as humans would
spread until every resource is consumed and
then they would turn on each other for sustenance
until none are left. the earth would then mulch
the remains of civilization until the age restarts
and people are spawned out of the lightning
again onto land to do it all over again.

Attached: amof8tzxrz811.jpg (4032x3024, 790K)

EVERYTHING grinds to a halt and pretty quickly stops functioning.

depends on your definition of white
But basically, China takes over the world.

china invades south Asia, niggers around the world starve with no white charity to help them, Israel fights off a third Arab invasion, technological innovation comes to a stop and japan, South Korea, Taiwan, most of south Asia and maybe India Allie against China

NO BUMPS FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS

SUP FAGGOTS
WE'RE GOING TO MAKE SOCIAL MEDIA BAN LAUGHTER
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Attached: 1554584898665.gif (607x609, 514K)

Wrong with china takes everything.
China will collapse to without whites

Arabs flood Europe and rape/pillage the continent. China launches a full scale conquering army at the west coast of the US. Mexicans flood the southern US.

Finance, business and technical infrastructure all collapse in the following months.

Attached: jesus-christ-superstar.jpg (521x650, 165K)

Rape goes up
Violence goes up
Human rights go down
Minorities fight each other
Women lose all rights
Homos are thrown of buildings

Whites still blamed for everything

No electricity after a few hours, no running water after a week. No internet, no supply chain network. Grocery stores don't get restocked and run out. Farms dry up. Cattle starve and die....

President Pelosi.

>The West collapses into anarchy and starvation in three days
>East Asians take over the globe
>Israel is destroyed
So not all bad, desu. But then China will pollute until the world is uninhabitable, and there will be no white men to build spaceships to take us off the dying planet.

Good thing Slavs are not white otherwise i'd be worried. I suppose we invade and take over the women left in the white countries (and america) increasing our numbers and leading the world into a utopia ran by the master Slavic race

Heaven would close its doors after they all got there.

>Human rights go down
>Minorities fight each other
>Women lose all rights
>Homos are thrown of buildings
Carefull user

Well, I reckon everyone would start killing each other without the threat of nuclear war or miltary intervention, large scale ethnic cleansings in the third world, would be hillarious to observe from the afterlife, hopefully the various niggers and browns can fully exterminate each other with the toys that they can figure out how to use or fail to contain.

China takes over everything and beyond.

The End.

Not much at first, if anything more violence occurs but the real happening will be weeks if not months down the line. Many people will then realize their "Enemy" was the only one keeping shit running.

Minorities will still devour one another, but this time at an accelerated pace as the ones who are the maintainers of the system are gone.

you have obviously never seen dr strangelove, there are automatic end of the world weapons that will go off if not reset, because the world is M.A.D

•Everyone works together to fix all the damage political faggots created.

•Natives get justice.

•Latinos can have better lives.

•Everyone can fuck a goth girl with no problems.

I see no problems so far.

Attached: 1559758041950.gif (500x300, 2.94M)

CHINACHINACHINACHINACHINACHINACHINA

CHINA IS HERE

who pays for your welfare?

Jews continue to own everything and nothing changes.

Holy fuck you absolute madman. I recognised her immediately even though I never knew her name.

Attached: giphy-4.gif (191x282, 1.16M)

Every Jew who has ever claimed to be white is exterminated as well.

Natives will kick out every nigger, chink, in their country . A colonizer is a colonizer regardless of their colour

Sorry Borris, slavs are white.

The world collapses as no more gibs exist to hand out

Slavs, like always.

Global. Han. Dynasty.

What percentage white? Does this only include those with 100% European ancestry or would anyone with white ancestry in them be snapped?

I have yet to see a non-white dominate country have a better lifestyle than whites. It goes to show the whiter you are on the spectrum, the better your off. This include asains as well.

What contribution has the nig-nogs given to society? Shitskins? Wetbacks? There are sterotypes for a reason, it's because around that element that bad thought in your head will most likely happen.

Attached: Perfect Sense.jpg (756x556, 90K)

checked.

Roman Empire comes back.

Slavs, pay for welfare? Americans depend on us? WHAT??????

Half the Jews are dead then right jidf?

Guess he's a communist, slavs are cheap labor and we provide a lot of money to people who dont work (capitalists), whilst being fucked over and barely surviving. Makes sense desu

This is the correct answer

Dragon Rising

Attached: 1539625951305.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

White women become the scapegoat. In the mutt genocide future we're headed towards I assume that once all identifiable white people are gone, the next lighter shade of skin becomes the new white, with all the social 'privileges' that come with it

Checked and bigtrue

Communism takes over the US. Russia will import the surplus chinks and form the greater russian empire.

The rest of the world wouldn't survive those 24 hours. They'd be at each other's throats looking for someone else to mooch off of.

Asian women lose all hope of marrying a nice white guy, Asian men jump for joy because now they finally got a shot.

Jews also jump for joy with one of their happy little Jew dances, but suddenly wonder how they’re going to keep the shit from hitting the fan. Who the fuck is going to actually get shit done now?

Nigs chimp out at levels never seen before, celebrating with a nationwide block party and making predictions that’s America will be Wakanda by 2050.

Mexicans have quinceneria or whatever just as big as the nigs, and say that America was stolen land all along and say they’re Aztecs or some shit and are gonna take it back.The southwest states becomes nightmares within years.

Muzzies praise Aliababa and everyone in the UK is named Muhammad. Can’t outbreed the Mexicans in the US so presence mostly stays across the water.

White women get raped at levels unheard of, mixed babies and single mommery become the norm. Their fate is the absolute worst of all.

But China and Russia would probably go for a power grab and it’d probably be hell on earth before any of that really got underway.

Could’ve been way more detailed on this description but fuck it I’m tired and just woke up

well yea but if every white male is snapped as the original op described, that would include all slavs too.

This leaves the question are Balkanites and Meds white?

> What contribution has the nig-nogs given to society? Shitskins? Wetbacks?
Rising rape, murder and trafficking statistics.

>Israel fights off a third Arab invasion
that's good actually. But other than it, the tl dr is that China rules over the world.

Every white woman is raped

Nah fampai we are not white, ask any real white supremacist. Also
>People who are white
>Americans
>People who are not white
>Persians, Asians
Why would you even want to be associated with amerisharts when you can be associated with creators of civilization and some of the greatest/most superior people groups in existence?

>Women lose all rights
nice
>Homos are thrown of buildings
very nice

>Whites still blamed for everything
as is tradition.

500 years of chaos, then we will finally learn how to make dirt roads again

Except you know, niggers making kids fight in wars in Nigfrica, and sand niggers butchering each other because Allah said so, and the women being just cum dumps for the rest of existence.

Of course they're not. White means anglosaxon protestant. An Irish catholic is not white, despite his skin being fair skinned.

Funny cuz everything on the shelves in Walmart is made in China. Useless wh*toid

>what happens next
White women get put into sex slavery

In countries with a white majority like Poland and Hungary there are only women left, thus everything goes into chaos, no men to work essential jobs like plumbing, sewers, buildings, mainframe administrators etc.

In every other country on the world the same but a lot of rape and murdering happening because: niggers.

>real white supremacist
good thing that they are almost 0%.

I get that slavs are not on the same level as true whites, but if true whites are "s" tier, we are "a" tier. We are almost as good as them and we have to fight to preserve our culture and our people.

also:
>Persians, Asians
how are these people white?

Do not get me wrong, I want to preserve the culture of persians and their people too.... but they are not white.

Attached: 1560115879575.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

But you are not white, you are slavs, and thus shall be our slaves forever.

They are not white thats the whole point, i literally wrote
>People who are not white

1-3months Welfare state collapses, cities burn, vicous fights between groups vying for power
4-6 Diseases like bubonic plague make a come back, The left out, the ones without patrons begin to starve as canned food runs out.
7-10 months , Some Group/Individual comes to power through violence and ruthlessness, "Useless" people are kicked out of power centers and left to starve. Not enough can run refineries to make the gas to move vehicles. There is still fuel and electricity but its small amounts and horded

Some years later++ Eventually China swamps up everything, Or the scuzzy muzzies figure out no one can stop Jihad now and swallow all of Europe and the US, Maybe maybe not south america

The dead-mans switch causes the two largest superpowers to autonomously launch every nuke they have, ending humanity in its entirety.

ah yea... we are slaves...

How the fuck can you even tell that when you basically have to such the neo-liberal dick of western europe while we still have some of our original culture left? I have seen a lot of your kind here, comming for our women because you know that our women may be sluts, but they are 100000 times better than any western slut.

We are not slaves to anyone and the fact that I see 1 nigger per month in my city makes me proud to be Bulgarian.

Attached: 1555950491023.png (849x865, 1.09M)

you post is :
"
Nah fampai we are not white, ask any real white supremacist. Also
>People who are white
"
>People who are white
I do not see "not"

>avengers meme
I need to catch up and watch all these marvel movies so I can understand the memes.
I own them all on 3d blu ray, but I haven't even made it to Captain America: Civil War

WHAT DO THESE MEMES MEAN?

every country besides some in asia will become third world

>I have seen a lot of your kind here, comming for our women
I'm even lazier than that. I just wait for Bulgarian women to come work in our brothels where I can fuck them in the butt for 30 swiss francs. That's like 3 million levs, which is enough for an entire bulgarian family of 15 people to survive on one piece of moldy bread for half a week.
Keep making more daughters and keep sending them here. They're truly your best export products.

China would probably make a coalition with Japan. They both would form a naval power and begin to encroach on the US. Once this happens, China would go to war and claim America for itself. India would coalate with rich Muslim countries and together they would fund and support proxy armies in Canada and South America in order to sirround and overpower China's claim in North America. WWIII would essentially begin.

Bless you walmart user

This is the answer right here.

/thread

The multicultural proletarian utopia is established with no wh*tes to hoard all the wealth.

>markets collapse.
>government positions are almost completely empty.
>the Jews in governments seize all white male capital and flee to New Zealand (look it up, elites everywhere are currently buying bunkers and land in NZ because they expect a collapse).
>shitskins begin to riot.
>police forces and militaries are woefully understaffed.
>the trades and industrial sectors grind to a halt (mostly white men)
>power grids begin to collapse (mostly white men)
>within a month there is no food and no power.
>In 100 years the shitskins and lighter skinned rape babies of the now extinct white women left behind will look upon the overgrown cities with collapsing buildings, and rusted out vehicles that cover the freeways of the world and imagine a species of white demigods who abandoned them. Entire primitive religions will grow up around these white gods and goddesses.
>As the primitive shitskins eek out a living in the west and their homelands, the chinks have recovered and begin exploring the world in search of the lost technologies and lost lands they've read about via the books and the skeletal remains of the internet they've managed to find.
The question is what they'll do with the jew colony on New Zealand after they rediscover it.

lol. didn't your country cucked to the eu a couple of days ago and now you cannot have guns? You are such a cuck throwing insults at people.

And let me guess: you would still much rather fuck a bulgarian prostitute than your women, right? I have not been in your country but if it is like London, your women will weight more than me!

Just be happy that you make a lot of money because this is the only thing good about your country - you are EU cucks and will suck the dick of mamma Merkel or jean-claude juncker. If they tell you to get more rapefugees, you will like the good cucks you are.

Globo nogtowns

Attached: E4BBE04F-A819-402F-9CC6-CC72AFAB892F.jpg (791x438, 91K)

They always look catatonic

>you cannot have guns?
Nah, we still have them.

The whole world slowly turns back into forests

World in pieces

Better question:
Every female human is snapped out of existence. What happens in the next 24 hours ?

>China is here
Jack

Attached: VKrKTL5I_400x400.jpg (187x187, 9K)

Man I'm getting some weird feels from that Walmart user.

Jow Forums would carry on as normal

Attached: D8F9DB8E-4AE8-4FE0-9A4D-80BE94207957.jpg (610x408, 40K)