As a gun owner myself he makes a lot of sense

Think about it, childrens lifes are more important than guns you dont need any of these military weapons like the ar15 with its large clips and ability to fire in full auto get a brain for once and stop wanting to play soldier with your assault rifle already you fucking losers kids will always be more important than your stupid military weapons

Attached: 1559656759993m.jpg (1024x788, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QouhRxPE_Po&feature=youtu.be&t=137
washingtonexaminer.com/news/colorado-students-walk-out-chant-mental-health-protest-at-calls-for-gun-control-shooting-vigil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone born after 2000 is not human so his argument is invalid

If children's lifes are more important than gun, then why do 75% of missing children cases go unsolved, why is pedophilia never talked about on the media except when it comes to the catholic church, hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=QouhRxPE_Po&feature=youtu.be&t=137

>it just does

Americans btfo, how can you argue with that

Now watch as all the butt blasted americucks enter my thread only to end up being BTFO

Attached: 1556903054848.jpg (486x430, 44K)

something something muskets

Attached: 1554360337698.jpg (594x393, 28K)

Attached: ar15theirmagimustverypowerful.jpg (640x431, 232K)

Hey this thread again. Remember to sage folks.

does it outweigh anti-segregation laws too?

If he's that concerned about his kid surviving school he'd be a racist.
Obvious jew posing as a (((fellow dad)))

No there is no such right meanwhile the right to bear arms is fundamental. Have a nice day

Its a known fact that us white people commit more crimes its just hidden so we look good look at this quote from a real President pussy lips

Attached: Obama_gun_tweet.jpg (600x367, 36K)

People like this is why I most likely need to arm my kids when they start school. Yes, here in Norway. Oslo is a nigger-infested shithole, and I hope to move as soon as possible.

>us white people

Who nose what this anons real flag is

>Oslo is a nigger-infested shithole

Oslo? Really? You mean you saw two dark couples sipping a latte? Come to Stratford, London, if you want hyper diversity

>As a gun owner myself -

Stopped reading right there faggot.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
LMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOHAHAHA

>dude n****r lmao
Holy crap imagine being a racist piece of trash
>gun tard has no argument

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: 1559652199205.jpg (223x251, 6K)

And noone ever mentions that all the pedophiles are homosexuals

No thanks. I were in London in '05, and that was bad enough.
>hyper diversity
Lol, this should be a real definition.

His kid literally does not have a Constitutional right to go to any school, while every American has a Constitutional right to own a gun.

My right to own a firearm, as explicitly enshrined in the Constitution, outweighs your kid’s right to avoid what is statistically an incredibly rare event

Ever thought about getting a life instead making obvious bait threads over and over? Naw you probably think you are so funny and fooling everyone. This site needs to be 21+. Little kids are so annoying.

2005. Christ. I want to go back

>It just does
Actually, it doesn't (((Ben))).

Shut up, you absolute hole on an Ass!

Me having a gun is not incompatible with his kid rights to survive so I don't see why we'd need to see what outweighs what.

Lol. No.

I dont give a flying fuck about you or your kid.
I do give a fuck about muh gunz however.

>right to survive
not in the constitution
>right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
the onus is on the individual to make sure of his survival. the constitution of Virginia states that the individual is responsible for their own safety. founding fathers based 'life, liberty and pursuit of happiness' on that.

>implying the guns aren't for protecting your family, including your children

>muh kids
a certain spice called sage goes in all fields

Ever thought about getting a life instead going on a white supremacist terrorist website? Naw you probably think you are so funny and fooling everyone. This site needs to be 21+. Little kids are so annoying.

Boom you got BTFO

Attached: 1559642894942.jpg (1006x630, 214K)

This shit is stale. It just is.

You can have guns, you just need to keep them locked away securely, away from your dip-shit teenage sons.

Nigger

Baller got in by one year 99' gang

>amerilard to fat to fight
Color me surprised LMAOOO

Guns are impossible to wink out of existance, what makes you think if by virtue of passing laws they will disapear, drugs are illegal yet they are everywhere.

it's clearly not an important issue since the american public demonstrated that they would never resist the government with guns even if it was actively genociding them.

I hate your kids. I don't give the slightest shit about your retarded fucking kids. Shoot yourself, shoot you stupid nigger kids. I literally don't care. I'm fucking sick of you, I'm sick of your step down budget nigger family, and your mouth. I would literally kill you myself if I weren't busy. You suck, so does your retarded family. Go fucking die.

We really need to start locking you retards up.

>be jew
>use memeflag
>multiply reality by -1
hehe I'm so clever, silly goyim won't suspect anything

>Look at me being a little racist loser
Cope

>forces his kid to go to state school kid prison
>talks about rights
Fucking state of these gen x'ers.

Nigger

lmao... look at this virgin and LAUGH. Being a keyboard warrior has certainly entitled you to have sex hasn't it?

wait, even Hillary who paid you called you weird virgins.

>How many kids have to die before you give up your guns?
All of them.

>DUDE DA JOOS

You ever thought about taking your meds schizo?

>gun nut can only resort to racist words

Lel

Attached: 1559278216582.jpg (1170x728, 80K)

Is he suggesting that I'm going to go shoot up a school?

>copy format
> insert buzzwords

Hue hue hue you dun got btfo!!!

Attached: 505E8F25-1B01-4C77-A56D-A6648F9AF6EC.jpg (658x874, 249K)

Fuckin A, dad. Fuckin A.

what a fucking virgin. probably never even kissed someone, not even your mother.

reminder that the IDF has murdered more kids than school shooters could ever dream of

Have sex incel

nigger

Nigger

>pretends to care about racism
>repeatedly calls people fat because of where they were born
You're not even good at fake Leftie trolling, nigger.

yup, banning stuff makes it impossible to obtain unlawfully and automatically evaporates any threat to the lives of children

>gun tard

What was with the whole "as a gun owner myself" routine? Realized that pol isn't your usual facebook page and you figured you'd give up the ruse?

Get out Jew. You will convince absolutely 0 people and you are wasting your time more than you could possibly imagine.

Yes thank you for proving you got BTFO :^)

Stop projecting and have sex you're all clearly frustrated incels lol

Attached: 1558362383482.png (420x420, 267K)

fuck off with this daily thread

Solution 1: Remove Guns
>Less shootings
>Less people able to defend themselves
>Higher number of average casualties per shooting
Solution 2: Arm Teachers
>Less shootings
>More people able to defend themselves
>Lower number of average casualties per shooting
Solution 3: Remove ALL Guns
>Everyone dies until shooter runs out of ammo

Also remember to sage

My kids' right not to be raped outweighs your right to have a penis.

My right to have rights outweighs your right to take them away.

This was the end goal all along. By completely fucking the education system, Dems have created generations of voters who have no clue what their rights are and why they exist.

But you don't have a right to kill school chidren...

Holy fuck why are you losers so obbsesed with da joos? Is it because theyre better than you guys? I think so

Attached: D6NGiQvWsAAiBGV.jpg (1668x1511, 352K)

This is true because only 38% whites were born after this time.

Whatever helps you sleep at night little guy

Attached: 4FC6660F-DD2D-4277-88AA-4CD350544FE4.jpg (848x492, 157K)

My kids right to survive a day on the road outweighs your right to own a car. It just does

Attached: 1490383170394.png (1200x1227, 630K)

Seeth some more

Wtf my shotgun just floated away and shot a school child

Then put people to protect the fucking school. shut up and deal with it.

sage

My right to defend myself and my family outweights the right for your obese incel larvae to continue breathing.

no more talk, just come to my door and demand my weapons.

you would hand it over like you did most of your rights already amerimutt

Dude stop projecting, it's you who's frustrated. I'm a happy goy. You jelly of my foreskin and my racial superiority.

Just a bot I see. At least a bot has an excuse for being so retarded. If you are a pile of biological rubbish (((you are))), it is absolutely hilarious that you come to the sea of piss and try to change it's contents with more piss.

The best part about it is, I know, for an absolute fact, that both of your dads hate and despise you. The 2 cents im giving you in (yous) are the only pity you are receiving or will receive.

Think about it for a second, you get paid for responses. Think of how utterly pathetic your life is at this point. Even your "boss" thinks you are trivial weirdos to bend to their own will. You are a slave to people who hate you. You can't make ends meet at 2 cents per (you) but you keep on doing it.

I would pity you if you were not just biological waste that needs to be flushed, and are currently being flushed into an absolute sea of piss and shit.

Enjoy your stay.

Attached: 83857689-5669-4B49-86D7-AA89CD96E203.jpg (750x784, 471K)

I wonder if he holds similar zeal when it comes to abortion question :^)

>we
Meaning Americans. Subtract the nigger crimes and whites are tied with Japan.

My child’s right not to die in a DUI overrules your right to drink anything you want. Ban alcohol NOW.

>imagine being a racist piece of trash
Niggers aren't people, you can't be racist to animals

Yeah just beat this bullets back with your fists.. you dumbass

and if you subtract the suicides, we are among the lowest. The US is the only country that records suicides in gun violence.

not enough to kill that stupid nigger. catch me outside, Barry

Im not really jealous of some third worlder but okay lol

>it must be a bot
Yikes you just posted some mega cringe my dude

You are not a gun owner.

Yeah if his children are anything like him they should have been aborted.

AR's dont file in full auto your fucking brain dead manlet

Show me the calculation. I don't believe you would end up even near Japan.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/colorado-students-walk-out-chant-mental-health-protest-at-calls-for-gun-control-shooting-vigil
even your own kids have realized that this discussion is only to deflect from the real problem:
Degeneracy of our society

You poor brainless libtard parents are simply either too dense or too embarrassed to concede that you have been duped by MSM

you say it is mega cringe, but you know it hit home. That is why you call it cringe, because you are existentially cringing at the state of your own life.

Gays And Trannies are wrong. They just are!
Wow yeah you're right that's an open and shut argument.

Its common knowledge that whites do more crime dumbass

Sigh racism is so disgusting

Its so funny how all you little racist shit heads say such disgusting shit meanwhile you wouldnt say fuck all to a poc cause youd get your ass beat

Attached: 1552155112396.jpg (600x579, 92K)

Fuck kikes and fuck jannies

>he projects some more
Cope
Also have sex