Explain this whites

Explain this whites.

Attached: IMG_2038.png (750x1334, 197K)

Theres no source lol

Here you go

Attached: IMG_2039.jpg (960x720, 92K)

Why not use that in the op?

Because I hate whites.

Why do whites kill themselves when they got life in easy mode ? Pussy ass crackers baka

Simple. Niggers and spics are too busy killing each other to kill themselves

peoples who's countries are invaded are more suicidal, there's no surprise here.

this

What about chinks and gooks.

I bet it's because of the strict upbringings of asian households that they end up not killing themselves.

But they do but they are bottom while you crackers and injuns kill yourselves like pussy asses you are.

Russian men and Indian women rank number 1 in suicides. Y'all a perfect couple.

Asians of all sorts in Western countries often have strong communities and large extended families that provide them with lots of support and a sense of belonging. They can also embrace their culture and sense of identity. White people have had all that systemically striped away from them.

white man's burden

sage
all fields

True. That also applies

Niggers nigging, typical. Keep gang-bangin, tyrone, hopefully you all kill eachother before we do.

Gangs are the first to go in the revolution. No tolerance for the uncivil, when you kill your own countrymen for gang raport, you get the axe.

Living on the benefits it the way I go. Whites have no reason to kill themselves since they run this country but a little word makes you crackers cry like bitches. We gotta go thru being a visable minority and having all sorts of the worst stereotypes except big dicks thruought our lives.

Whites are such a joke. NBA is filled with blacks and whites are the ones on the bench LMFAO

>
>a little word makes you crackers cry like bitches.

Cracker: "Nigger"

>chimps out

Word doesn't bother me. If you want to start shit we will start shit. It's called fairness. IRL whites are bitches and get mad when they don't get treated like the princesses they are. We just live like it is and get the bag.

kys