Catholic / EMJ fans on Jow Forums - Why doesn't EMJ talk about the erosion of the Catholic Church's stance on usury...

Catholic / EMJ fans on Jow Forums - Why doesn't EMJ talk about the erosion of the Catholic Church's stance on usury since the renaissance period and the time the Rothschild's financed the Catholic Church with loans?

Michael Hoffman is a trad catholic who wrote a book on usury in Christendom. EMJ will not respond.
Link here:
revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2018/08/e-michael-jones-and-usury-in-church.html?m=1

Barren Metal, which is supposed to be EMJ's typical encyclopedic knowledge on Zionist crime, and found it makes no mention of Pope Pius VIII, and as far as Pope Pius IX its only about the Irish potato famine.

Attached: sRkstwfQ.jpg (1371x1371, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4PnCOfKi0GE
bitchute.com/video/6wuVyhFkumQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=NBD4c6fkdQE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EMJ Jones has said plenty on usury

Yeah, except for in his own church. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

EMJ is based. Keep seething, kike

This is based on an argument by Michael Hoffman, who EMJ ignores. He wrote a book called 'Usury in Christendom'.
MIchael Hoffman is an historian who has been on the vanguard against the Zionist controlled media since the 1970's as well as the holohoax.

Catholicism is for faggots. Christianity in general is a kiked to the bone and who still holds on to this garbage in 2019 is either retarded or insane.

The cath cucks even wear the little kike hats.

Attached: 61APOStdtdL._SL1400_.jpg (1400x785, 67K)

When Germany was catholic.

Attached: CatholicGermany.jpg (960x537, 150K)

>usury in Christendom
census perpetuus, redditus perpetuo duraturi

whoever makes these retarded claims that interets is a jewish invention is a fucking brainlet and needs to get gassed.

>some old map that has no meaning anymore
that is not an argument

Yes, it has, because Germany was founded on Christianity.

Michael Hoffman was not a true Christian. He was part of the Nation of Islam. He's an heretic and his books are full of lies. No real Christian would ever side with muslims.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

pic related was what it was really like. Your pic makes it look like it was some united nation kek

Attached: 640px-HRR_1400.png (640x683, 521K)

>literally seething

doesn't refute, replies with seething, kek

didn't know this, fucking hell. point taken. still, the historical arguments he makes on Catholic usury are well documented.

It was like a federation with a supreme ruler. The King had supreme power of the territory, but the various states could govern their own people. It's basically like the USA, you wouldn't say the USA is divided just because there are 52 states.

Was the british empire a united nation?

Attached: seething.jpg (690x388, 37K)

I was once told that any American who goes on PressTV is probably CIA. like 80% confidence...
So, David Duke, EMJ, not sure who else.... glowies.

Germany was founded on making a claim on rome, not on christianity.

Right! Whoever collaborates with Iran is CIA and should not be trusted. They are enemies of USA and of our greatest ally Israel. I repeat do NOT TRUST people who collaborate with Iranian authorities, goys!

All kings of the Holy Roman empire have been catholic.

He doesn't explicitly criticize the Catholic church very much, but put two and two together yourself and see that he does so implicitly.
Who knows why, maybe he doesn't want to attack the institution he considers the most important one, maybe it's personal, who gives a fuck.

Attached: 1545127742864.jpg (525x503, 59K)

>muh jews

Usury goes far, far beyond that friendo.

Read Henry Sire on the subject (Phoenix from the Ashes has a section on it), the lifting of the restriction on usury resulted in booming economies in Protestant countries (England and the Netherlands), as a result Catholic countries had to join in or get fucking eaten

From then on the modern boom-and-bust economic cycle was pretty much assured

Reverting this would require a sea change in how our economies work, which is a much deeper issue.

Personally idgaf what EMJ thinks about it, I want to hear what a traditionalist Catholic economist has to say about a potential future roadmap for the economics of a Catholic state, in line with Catholic teaching on usury

the same way all kings of jordania are muslims. because they have to be when they wanna be king of jordania. This is such a nonsensical lazy and dumb boomer-tier attempt of shilling ich muss mich echt fremdschämen.

There was no nation of Germany before Christianity. Only warrrying tribes. The nation of Germany only emerged through and under Christianity. There was no king of Germany before Christianity.

>Reverting this would require a sea change in how our economies work, which is a much deeper issue.
Hitler did it in 2 years and Germany became the richest country in Europe in less than 4 years. Ghaddafi did it in Lybia and his country became the richest nation in Africa.
Usury is a tool used by jews to control the world.

He said that the catholic church has always been so corrupt that "to wait to become catholic when the church has finally been liberated is to never become catholic at all"
He may be its biggest critic

The UK has been fully protestant since the reformation and the biggest conflict between the british isles, go figure, it was between the protestant anglos and the catholic irish....

(((Hoffman)))

This is a good introduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PnCOfKi0GE

Attached: dJZIDTRu8UnIQQg3.jpg (1200x675, 118K)

SO LE BASED

Attached: 1558799615060m.jpg (1024x483, 47K)

typical causation vs correlation mistake. I could just as much turn it around and point out that despite christianity germany fell apart later because being a christcuck doesn't have shit to do with it.

And i don't care about this "logos" crap.

He's right. The Catholic Church united Europe. Without it, Europe would be divided just like Africa. It was the Catholic Church that gave Europe unity. He goes over this in one of his interviews. I think its the last one with those 3 white supremacist guys.

There were germanic tribes. Germany is a nation consisting of these tribes. There was no Germany before Christianity.

Other germanic tribes founded Russia for example. Is Russia therfore part of Germany. No.

Being a nation is more than just being a tribe.

If you consider, that Germany was created by Christianity, it is only logical that the loss of the Christian faith will lead to the dissolution of Germany.

Everything in Germany is build in Christianity. All our laws, our culture. Our constitution.

Two years ago they legalized "gay marriage" even though our consitutition specifically preotects the family. But since they don't know the christian concept of family they don't understand their own constitution.

The state known as Germany will implode without Christianity.

Attached: Meister_der_Reichenauer_Schule_004.jpg (2048x1133, 317K)

Based Germanbro.

Attached: 1385818748610.jpg (818x768, 102K)

Hitler didn't ban usury to my understanding, his main innovation was stopping hyperinflation by introducing a currency backed up by mortgaging the country's arable land, which turned out to be quite stable, until the Reichsmark (gold-backed, which was the norm at the time) could be introduced

Everyone that keeps reposting that Africa tweet is completely misinterpreting him. He was saying that it would be divided as Africa is, with colonized coasts, a northern Muslim Africa, and sub-Saharan animists (and now Christian there also).

These shills on here keep posting it as if he meant Europe would be a "backwards shithole".

German history is not taught in Germany.

Attached: Deutschorden.jpg (980x420, 159K)

Better question - Why doesn't EMJ talk about the Fake Holocaust?

>what is the roman ampire
Christianity walked into the ruines of the empire like a chipsy squatting in a run down house. They founded churches in all the roman trading posts and maintained them while the state apparatus was falling apart. Thats how they "united" europe. They continued a unity that already existed when no one else was interested in it anymore.

>Everything in Germany is build in Christianity. All our laws, our culture. Our constitution.
Yeah thanks for making my argument for me you dumb plebbit cuck.
Christcuckianity was a subversive and bullshit egalitarian kike cult from the beginning and now it just showing its fruits once again.

>The state known as Germany will implode without Christianity.
Good. Fuck it.

>why does this guy not ride my hobby horse
funny how this takes on religious character demanding penance to the god of "my favorite topic X"

Usury is based on compound interest. That means that no matter how much you pay your debt, you'll never be able to break free. Hitler banned this and he also banned private bankings. He nationalized the DeutscheBank and his government started to issue money backed by labour and not by credit. This is the only way to break free from Capitalism and usury. The concept is very simple, you do 1 mark worth of working, and you get 1 mark. He developed agriculture a lot, so that the surplus could be sold to other nations and he could buy and trade other things this way.
Ghaddafi did something similar, he nationalized the oil factories and started to trade oil with other products. I think his currency was gold based, though. It wasn't based on labor like Hitler's. Lybia had a lot of gold, in one of the leaked e-mails from wikileaks Hillary and someone else are talking about this and the number was 170tons of gold, if I'm not mistaken.

Taking Christianity away from Germany is like taking away the consitution away from the USA.

It is the foundattion upon which our nation, our culture, our laws are founded.

The USA could not exist without the consitution. It is foolish to think Germany could constinue to exist without Christianity.

Attached: Friedrich.jpg (556x790, 425K)

The Roman Empire collapsed 300-400 years after the death of Jesus.

>you have to be this retarded to be a christcuck
suck on a rusty knife untill you get tetanus and die.

Attached: 5435.png (214x236, 4K)

He talks about it in this interview:
bitchute.com/video/6wuVyhFkumQ/

You realize nations come and go? Am I telling you somthing new here?

EMJ knows the JQ but isn't very well versed on theology. He has pussed out on debating Jay Dyer a few times now

That's an example rather than a definition. To put it more broadly, usury is the concept that creating wealth without creating value is sinful.

Interest is an EXAMPLE of this, but it's arguable that it could apply to a lot more than that, e.g. financial speculation (though one could argue that if hedging is to occur then you need speculators or buy the risk)

> He nationalized the DeutscheBank and his government started to issue money backed by labour and not by credit.

He did this by mortgaging the country's arable land, yes, not by monetising labour as an abstract concept. It was based on the idea of using monetised goods as a means of backing a currency, hence land was used for this purpose.

After forbidding the Reichsbank from devaluing the mark any further, and letting things stabilise, he then introduced the Reichsmark, which was gold-backed, not goods-backed, although the Rentenmark was still legal tender

It was a means of stopping hyperinflation, but I think it's got an unjustified reputation on Jow Forums due to lack of clarity on what it was he actually did

EMJ has called out the CIA many times, rabbi.

>Jow Forums fell for the MUH LOGOS meme

Usury is not interest bearing loans the central banks central banks and for inflationary domination by the backroom the leaning of money into existence as interest bearing debt and economic rigging

He annoys me.
As well read as he is, it is certain that he has read Maccabees 1 & 2 and Josephus' Jewish Wars.
How he can think Jesus was a Jew or that Jews where Hebrew after reading those is beyond me.

Why would that even be important?

Because the BIG problem is that the Jews are not Hebrews or Israelite.
Their entire religion is based on subverting the religion of Abraham, who they have no link to.

"U.S. Sanctions on Iran Are an Act of War"

youtube.com/watch?v=NBD4c6fkdQE

Attached: IranActofWar.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

But Jones is not an evangeligcal zionist who worships Jews.

EMJ is an absolute retard

Attached: EMJ mask slipped.png (616x453, 62K)

1)ever heard about the Danes behaviour in England in the 9th century?
2) he's talking about unity. Chruch not only civilized but unified the continetnt.

No religious person can get caught up in for eg IQ tests and biology.

The most important part of a man is his spirit. It s a moral battle 1st.

He literally does talk about it you uneducated poo.

>IQ

Doesn't even solve the problem. Because others might be more intelligent.

Also IQ is dropping for europeans anyway