Reddit hate thread

Reddit hate thread

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-17-56-05-615_com.reddit.frontpage.png (1080x1920, 759K)

I hate t_d posters more then anything
Yang posting enrages them at least

Attached: B95A41FB-8971-4F10-B45E-D4C52B87F541.png (1334x750, 2.4M)

Did anyone save the gif of a faggot swinging his dick around in a fag parade?

>says a republican
You use billions of dollars to promote gay sex worldwide, one of Trump´s most important foreign policy is to legalize gay sex

Why are you interesting, genosse?

>43K upvotes.

Fuck plebbit. Seriously.

Attached: 1545315700973.jpg (800x800, 138K)

This , comments are retard too...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-19-07-24-403_com.reddit.frontpage.png (1080x1920, 168K)

pride month should be abolished. wear a suit you fucking degenerates.

Imagine being gay and experiencing a lot of professional success which then results in financial success. When you finally kick back to celebrate you still gotta suck a dick.

>Yang posting enrages them at least
I don’t even understand why. If anything Trump Supporters should be focusing their negative attacks on Corporate democrats like Biden, Warren, and Harris. Even Boomers who listen to FOX news love Andrew Yang and his honesty

I've was kicked off reddit 20 times for sometyhing as mundane as calling the mod 'lame'.
I used to just using Tor to create new accounts, but in the end they win and just lurk the non-political sites. I use their servers and don't contribute. Jow Forumspublicfreakout and Jow Forumsimgoingtohellforthis are the only sites worth anything.

Reddit could be more degenerate than reddit..
Nothing.

Attached: reddit.jpg (640x604, 63K)

*fuck i meant nothing could be more degenerate than reddit...

Attached: REDddit.jpg (1270x829, 823K)

I never understood why a majority of the west accepts this bullshit

>Weird, nonsensical english
>switches to german
I think i found the glowing person of high melanin percentage

I really really hope this is fake. it kind of looks fake.

they don't man. but we're forced to fucking swallow it because MUH progress

I think that’s his point. Nobody stands up and demands a return to morals a decency because they’ll be forced out of their jobs.

at this point, I would not be surprised if it's real.

Reddit should be nuked from orbit. i'm just hoping at this point that the feds are going to come down hard on social media sites, but I doubt.

and that is a bad thing?

heng dai

Attached: wu.jpg (1128x892, 104K)

This actually made me KEK. Also Fuck pride month.

anybody know the vid?

Attached: trannymods.png (982x167, 12K)

>MankindIsFucked
At least the fag is self aware

sounds pretty gay, why you looking for it again?

>posting a deadwood meme

Indian/Arab women in the West are the absolute biggest whores I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. I used to think everything would be fine if I just stuck to my own race, but now I'm having second thoughts.
Absolutely disgusting hags.

Attached: vogueindia.jpg (482x550, 53K)

>Cuckold community
Jesus christ

Christianity died.
Guess who's next

FUCKING LOL

I don't hate Reddit. I use it as a source of info, basically similar to how I use Jow Forums. Admittedly, I keep only to certain non-political topics on it and only lurk, though.