Germany wants to infiltrate TSI

worldview.stratfor.com/situation-report/germany-berlin-wants-join-three-seas-initiative-official-says
Warning to the lads in the 12 TSI countries, Germany wants to infiltrate and cuck you
Don’t allow this to happen, 8 of your 12 members rejected the UN migration pact and many regularly defy Germany and the EU, Germany wants to get closer so they can pull shit like they did in Austria trying to fuck the FPO
Protest against their entrance Germany is against you in most ways
Instead you should invite Italy, the Italian government and people are more in line with your political beliefs and policies and their extra weight in population and economy could greatly strengthen you

Attached: 4C58317F-4C84-4690-B937-715077352995.png (640x640, 147K)

Germany 1938: Threatening to invade Eastern Europe in order to spread German colonists

Germany 2019: Threatening to invade Eastern Europe in order to spread African colonists

It gets worse every time

Bump this is actually pretty important and hasn’t been discussed here yet that I know of

Final bump, if it doesn’t take off I’ll post it again later

Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Thanks for the bump fren this needs more attention then it’s getting
To many people engaging in shill threads I guess

Checked

It's called cooperation. Of course the US glowniggers hate the EU.

Fuck them, they won’t cuck us!

>TSI
>ever
fuck no

Attached: 1532191393948.jpg (659x657, 84K)

T.German Glowie
Your government literally just tried and partially succeeded to sabotage Austria
Based
Why not?

>stratfor

Literally kikes.

Attached: Happy-Merchant.png (1027x1200, 510K)

sounds rational, but stratfor is a jewish think tank so... i dont know, start a nuclear war sounds reasonable enough in this time. Every state who is in the EU will get cucked sooner or later, the East EU member states are just a phony deception, they will get enriched if they dont leave, and their elite doesnt want them to leave...

It was just the shortest most straight to the point article I could find
You are aware most media are literal kikes right?
It’s still a true story and you can find plenty of articles from other sites

what the fuck romanian and bulgarian subhuman gypsy-mednigger mutts are doing there?

that project is another attempt to mongrelise ACTUALLY European people

I think that’s the point of them making groups like V4 and TSI so that they have more united leverage within the EU, and it’s why I think they should invite Italy who give much more economic and political pull to resist

Stratfor is a kike think tank of the american empire. They like nothing more than another war in Europe. If they have to use nationalists they do it. Just like they just Nazis in Ukraine to achieve their goals.

Attached: Happy-Merchant.gif (1027x1200, 97K)

It’s so old and tired, you understand Britain will be 5 shades darker then Romania and Bulgaria in 100 years don’t you?

Stratfor was founded by a guy that wrote his PhD thesis on the Frankfurt school and named the jew many, many times. He doesn't work there anymore but still.

Attached: Jew 1.jpg (1512x2016, 945K)

Attached: Jew 2.jpg (1512x2016, 963K)

Attached: Jew 3.jpg (2016x1512, 1017K)

We need purely EU think tanks, filled with EU persons.

Their income flow and operations should be monitored for foreign influence.

If they tend to give advice which is based, they should be investigated.

Better still politicians should employ their own advisors rather than relying on fake think tanks and foreign consulting firms.

Attached: Jew 4.jpg (2016x1512, 1014K)

Attached: Jew 5.jpg (2016x1512, 890K)

Attached: Jew 6.jpg (2016x1512, 1.05M)

Attached: Jew 7.jpg (1512x2016, 1.12M)

Whenever a policy idea is floated, Europeans check the real source of advice.

We don't want another situation where muslims can bribe think tanks for pro Muslim policy recommendations.

They should be banned from accepting money or payment from countries outside the EU.

Of course, then corrupt it with negars

100% Northwestern Europeans are still a majority within self-proclaimed "Whites" in the US after living next to subhumans for more than 400 years.

We will reclaim our homelands, but there is nothing to reclaim in Romania and Bulgaria

You think Balts or Poles want anything to do with those roaches? Fuck no

Am I shitskin in your eyes because I’m 1/8th Italian? My Great-Grandfathers family came from Naples
Plenty of white Americans have Italian or Polish ancestry and aren’t 100% NorthWestern European

I’m on a digital roll ITT

EU think tanks would just try to fuck over based countries
Probably not a good idea

they are trying the same shit than the UK did when they wanted in the common market

>m I shitskin in your eyes because I’m 1/8th Italian?
Absolutely.

medshits/arabs/jews/indians are not even modern humans, since they carry sub-saharan apefrican genes
>White Americans
>Italian ancestry
lmao. thanks god that cancer is more or less contained to NJ, NYC and CA

Based and checked
You're probably speaking to a butthurt South Asian

are you going to post the source or not you cunt

I did. George Friedman's PhD thesis, The Political Philosophy of the Frankfurt School

The US is colonizing Eastern Europe

Not colonizing, no. Just reinforcing militarily in order to keep the eurasian landmass separated, as has been our policy for a hundred years.

Okay retard
I believe you’re right

You well fucking know who'll let them in.
>Austrians are 50/50, they either suck heretic kraut cock or defy them
>Slovenians and Croats love that hairy kraut dick in their anus, they crave it
>Romanians will do anything for gibs
Rest are fine. We need to watch the guys above.

I think all the countries need to approve to let them in
How would you feel about Italy joining?

germs need to be nuked out of orbit

>letting Italy join anything
>after they sold their ass to china
letting italy join anything is just a mistake