Why do niggers litter so much?

I live by a body of water. A bunch of section 8 housing has gone in the past few years. Now it is starting to look like Hati--just mounds of plastic bottles and styrofoam floating around. I'm fine with them shooting each other and doing drugs in their own apartments, but once they start throwing their Swisher Sweets wrappers in my water, that is where I draw the line bucko.

Attached: litter.jpg (1024x536, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9TC3UjcFbIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't give a fuck about the future, so why would they care about littering?

Ain't mah sponsibility nigga dey gots garbage men clean dat shit

They don't believe in man made climate change.

Niggers radiate the third world like plutonium.

Time is racist

Pure and utter laziness.
t. fmr section 8 property manager

Because higiene is a human concept

Well said Tyrese. Deys got garbage niggas to clean dat shit up.

>Why do niggers litter so much?
not just niggers OP, pakis and poos are the same!

Attached: 1558746154761.gif (371x365, 1.85M)

Because they are dumb. Next question

Kek

I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb here and guess Lake Washington?

But then you have celebrities like Conan O'Brien who go to a private resort in Haiti and are like, "What? This isn't a shit hole. How dare you not want to import these people by the millions." It has nothing to do with poverty, it is just part of their psyche to not throw things away or give a shit about trash.

Even people with mixed ancestry are garbage hoarders. Weird.

Attached: garbage_naples_01.jpg (611x404, 170K)

No, but thanks for responding.

Tel Aviv

Attached: WolsonSt.jpg (2520x1249, 868K)

Russians are worst

I'm not aware of anywhere that provides free trash services. Most africanus criminalus don't pay for trash service = the world is their trashcan.

Rednecks are terrible about litter too it's just low iq and sociopath who do it

i dont know.

once saw a nig chuck a mtn dew bottle out the window at a mcdonalds once. fkn trashcan was like 10 feet away.

also once heard an aluminium can hit the pavement. looked behind me and saw a nigger coose his car door and walk away. looked under his car, and found the can, so i put it on his hood. not 10 minutes later the nevroid walks out, acting like “who did this shit!?”, picks the can ip, and throws it on the sidewalk.

i shouldve shoved up his tail pipe, but fuggit. next time i will. fuck niggers. they deserve ever ounce of shit treatment they receive. cannot fucking stand them, and i wish they were kept in fucking chain link neighbourhoods like a concentration camp. i seriously thing a massive reason the US has become such a shothole miserable mess is because of negroids.

dont even get me started on how not a single fucking nigger can drive without speeding, making dangerous maneuvers, and causing trouble.

they shouldnt even be allowed to drive.

i sincerely fkn despise niggers. not blacks. NIGGERS. blacks are fine. biggers deserve to be shot dead and left on the street, just like the trash they throw all over.9

Just fucking shoot them, say you're a left wing climate protestor though

kek

Everywhere I go I see these fucking people litter

>stopped at a traffic light?
>Time to throw my entire Wendy's meal trash out the window
>leaving white neighborhood?
>toss drink out window
>Buying new fast food?
>Throw old fast food trash in the drivethru, right in front of the speaker

They truly are scum

Attached: 1559599389626.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Family moved in next door to my brother. Black dad, meth head looking white mom, two half-n-half boys. They would sit on their porch and throw McDonald's wrappers in their own yard, then laugh about how my nephews "clothes dont match"

They didnt pay their rent and moved away in the middle of the night about a year ago. Good fucking riddance

Should have finished college

the police are doing everything they can to stem the tide of terrible niggers.
they arrest them constantly
they beat them
they shoot them
I promise, we Americans are doing everything we can to stop them under the current justice system.
13/50

we should just start throwing it back into their cars.

i seriously want to start throwing it in their tail pipes.

I've never seen people more focused on brands and clothing than niggers no wonder they are the focus of advertising

whcih is why i get so upset when people bitch about how many more blacks are arrested than whites.
MThe fucking facts are in front of them, but alas, its cuz its unfair, not because theyre such fucking shit individuals.

i feel bad for decent blacks because the niggers fuck it all up for the decent ones.

i wish nigger culture went the way of disco, becomes a laughing stock, and niggers start TRYING to act human.

until them, you will not ever see me sumpathizing with a megroid, because they fucking deserve it. they go to chirch, assume white jesus died so that they can sin, then go about fucking everything up because of their shit attitutde and their “i dont owe the world nothin” mentality.

i sincerely despise living in the US because i have to put up with so much shit nigger behaviour.

i wish it werenlegal for drivers to vote to shut down a nearby car on the highway. what a fucking peaceful itd be if a speeding nigger could have his car turned off and confiscated for weaving in and out of traffic, going 40 over, with less than a foot of clearance.

move to a different area. Get out of the big cities and move to a small town.
I live in a town of about 5,000 people
We are about 100 miles away from a metro center
we have a black population of .01%
I was just looking at crime statistics a couple days ago, we have had a TOTAL of 26 instances of crime in 2016 and so far for 2019 there have been 12.
The police are so bored here they literally put "get cat out of tree" in the newspaper.
White life is the best life.

They are like this everywhere.

You can take the nigger out of the 3rd world
But you can't take the 3rd world out of the nigger.

Attached: memphis.jpg (272x186, 13K)

What about slavery tho

Attached: 1557648823106.jpg (580x779, 210K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9TC3UjcFbIs

Attached: ivanka_nips.jpg (634x893, 68K)

Niggers respect nothing, not even their surroundings. Yet the sub-prosimian will chimp instantly if it feels "dissed."

Attached: Groid Menace to Society.jpg (1400x922, 213K)

>shittiest street in Tel Aviv
>still so clean you could eat off it
Jews truly are the master race

I used to pick litter up on walks but I don't even bother anymore.

I'm about to bag up all these Popeye's containers and candy wrappers and go dump it in their neighborhood. It's fucking disgusting.

LOL, these people need to be rounded up and shipped to the middle of Africa and walled off from the rest of the world.

>biggers deserve to be shot dead and left on the street
fkn biggers

Yes, Brazil is a huge dumpster disguised as a country.

Das rite wyte boi pick up my shit

low iq poor long term planning?

It's nothing to do with race and all about IQ and personality. Everyone I've ever met, white included, who were room temperature IQ idiots would freely litter without a single fuck given.

Their brain lacks the ability to consider the consequences of their actions

>There is no connection between IQ, Personality, and Race
You must be new here.

Clean your gene pool

Filipinos are like this too, maybe not as bad though.

Low tier Whites are the minority while the overwhelming majority of niggers are low tier. That's the difference. You can drive through the poorest 99% White area of Kentucky and it won't have anywhere near the litter of nigger infested areas.

It’s clean

I'm pretty sure it's in their genes. If you've ever been to African cities (which I unfortunately have), they're absolutely covered in litter.

Haiti is the same way.

Being Trashy is merely one of the many, many negative characteristics of the nigger.

They are a failed race, truly a plague upon mankind.