Attached: ohno.png (633x624, 367K)

She should be betrothed at birth

>refuses
>nobody wants her rancid ass.

25 to 35

That bitch looks 50. Lol, white women.

that's a man

Attached: a.png (307x391, 150K)

She should be signed off at 13 and married of officially at 15. All with the father's recognition of course.

Is that a typo, should it say 54?

>refuses to settle

Why do these women always think that Prince Chad Thundercock will come back to them after cuming on their face at 16?

Stop reading news articles for women. These only exist to make wine aunts feel better about dying alone. And 20, so they can be 38 with an adult child they can enjoy their best years with.

between 18-20, its really at the discretion of the father though

Between the time they first bleed and 24

Is this a meme? Refusing to settle?

14-16

Why shouldn't she be happy? She's on the good end of the alimony bludgeon.

Attached: wataru_sakuya_bride.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Fuck off mussies, atleast let the girl reach puberty first

>Named money.
>hook nose.
>be single like me!
>UK.
Yeah... well, there is that.
Women should be married off like they were in the 1960s - before the hit 20 and are old maids.
You know, Kansas, a red state, allowed 13 year old girls to be married off in the 1960s.
Go find an old US almanac and look it up. The marriage age was much younger, because no birth control. You fucker her, you marry her or we slap you with fornication laws.

she's not happy or else she wouldn't have written an entire fucking article about the thoughts she has when she's alone with her thoughts at night lmao what a dumb bitch she'll kill herself or drink herself into a coma soon enough

Attached: women 38.jpg (1049x1311, 115K)

NEVER
GET
MARRIED

Attached: 1939973-robert_freeman.jpg (320x320, 13K)

As soon as they get the first period.

No later than 16.

>I’m happy I’m happy I’m happy

Attached: 065FB843-22AE-402E-8079-6C60F57637C0.png (601x508, 61K)

>i'm happy to be single at 34.
Let's put this through our solipsism decoder!
Beep beep boop boop.
>he's happy to get the fuck away from me.

ok social engineering rabbi

34 looks 45.

Female fetuses should be assigned a husband, and once birthed, should be given to the husband to be raised by him

Based Mohammed

>refused
>to settle
Pick first for the win

"One time when I was 18, Chad had a one night stand with me. So I refuse to be with any man who isn't 6'4+ with a ripped body, a model like face and who has a bloated job I can brag to my girl friends about."

No pedo but 15

I don't want lasting happiness, a loving husband or children that look like me and call me mother, nope, I'd rather die alone surrounded by cats and be buried in the most expensive coffin on the shelf.

Why are women choosing the worst future for themselves. Money is great, but you don't really have the time to waste.

16-19

Menarche at the latest. Earlier is better. The engagement should be arranged as soon as she's born if not earlier.

14-16 would be very cute

Attached: 004860.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

No later than 18 but probably 16

found the kike shill

Who the fuck is going to date this woman. Sure there are guys that will pump and dump, but the best she can possibly get is a sheltered betamax with either poor genetics, psych problems or disability. She played herself. Settle earlier than fucking 34 you dumb bitches.

actually marriage is cucked and i want to see all roasties die alone and childless

Everyone has different circumstances. What a retarded and lonely question.

Attached: Capture.png (481x478, 352K)

20-27 but afterwards its mating press for like 10 years.

T. European from Brazil

After she's fertile, obviously, and if you care about the health of the baby, sooner is proven to be better. The real answer depends on the situation of the country she is in - do you
(your businesses) need more youths, ie are you (((suffering))) from sub-replacement fertility rates? She will obviously be happier if she isn't alone, and if women get the itch eventually anyways, it is better to maximize the health of the baby.

She gave birth to steph curry

FPBP

Attached: 1462423199762.png (1280x800, 1.17M)

34, typo is meant to be 43 surely.

Up to 30. Families where wife is older than 30 and don't have at least 2 kids should be taxed for not contributing in reproduction.

>complain about dying alone
>mock 30+ y/o single childless women
If you do this you're a volcel and all of your self-pity is wasted air.
Cougars are wonderful and I understand almost none of you will ever get that, which just makes things better for me.

Attached: 1556881124566.jpg (464x619, 133K)

>34

Im 34 and that lantern jawed cunt looks like she could be my mother.

> implying 30 single childless is not a roastie with a dozen of dicks in her life

Yes. These are the diehard holdouts from the sex and the city generation. They think that they can ride the cock carousel for decades rack up tens of thousands in credit card debt and still get to marry Chad thunder cock after he settles in to his nice six figure executive job. They will die miserable and alone just like I will. They will just be surrounded by a lot less guns.

Attached: 1547758042875.jpg (758x400, 54K)

hahahahahaha you're such a faggot

She hit that wall hard.

>at what age should a woman be married?
If you're not hitched by 30 you're broken. For men the equivalent is 35, and that's purely because women prefer slightly older men.

This 34 year old was coming on to me hard as fuck last week. I feel bad but like... You're too old. And it's not just that I want a younger chick because they're hotter. It's also that this girl needs someone who is ready to get married and have kids immediately and not have her time wasted by someone like me who wants to date and have fun for a while first before I commit to anything. I'm 31 and I'm drawing my line at 27. And as I agree that line will not go up. Only my net worth and my max deadlift will.

Being single as a bloke at 34 is pretty good, but for a woman her biological clock has already passed a bombshell.

She won’t feel that way in five years, kek

Women didnt choose, they were told.

Women are the mindless servants of the jews.

>psych problems
Delete this

Now that I’m a “boomer” women are fucking terrible looking.

95% of the women I knew 10 years ago look terrible.

RARELY do they get that kate beckinsale thing going on.

Loss of glow is worse then cancer .

>For men the equivalent is 35

Wrong, men can go into old age content and unmarried. Men get married for their woman, women get married for themelves

> For men the equivalent is 35
At least 45. If the man is not a junkie, a drunk, exercise just a little and doesn't have any serious genetical disorders, he is just fine.
> It's also that this girl needs someone who is ready to get married and have kids immediately
Imagine the couple with breaks up in a several years. People must live together at least a year before marriage.

Even sperm drops in quality around 40. Patience dwindles as well. Imagine being 55 and having to deal with a teeanager.

I hate dealing with anyone now, I’d rather deal with my son who was raised correctly.

Why do women write all these cope articles? It’s like they need to justify their situation to society because they know it’s not normal

could you elaborate?

you'd be surprised how many women this age I know who have mental breakdowns. even single mums because they figure out they are worthless

> can
Not wrong.
The human mating period is 20->30. Women top out at 30, and men have a bit more flexibility but are peaking by 35.
Anyone who makes it through this period in their life without finding someone, is literally now in the "reject" pool and none of them have good options. All the good ones are taken already.
Don't put yourself into the reject pile.

>Greece is a faggot
Color me shocked

Incel fag 13 yr old you are

Your guns are basically dildos is what you’re saying.

>ears
This is literal crime never do that again

Based nips

better hope you don't live in Bama

Definitely not 34

This

How many years before suicide 2: electric boogaloo?

Attached: meme.png (1168x613, 1.38M)

boys and girls should have seperate government education, for girls until they are 20 and for boys until they are 25 and when education is over they should marry pretty much immediately

No they should be homeschooled until 14 and then boys get an apprenticeship and girls take care of younger siblings

25. If she is 25 ask her to marry. Never date an older girl than 25

Just extreme ego expansion. The biggest problem they have is they believe that excelling in the workplace entitles them to a higher quality man. But there's several problems with that. The first one is that they are coddled throughout the entire University system and even in the corporate job world of though I would say less so. This makes them believe that they're actually of high-quality and works a very highly desirable man. They also make more in the this also attributed to this illusion. What they don't understand is that men look for women who are not entangled in the corporate world and don't have large amounts of debt so so the pantsuit crowd is actually less desirable and they figure this out over time. A successful man wants a nice simple virgin who's pretty and kind. Pantsuit Patty is none of those things. They spend their twenties and thirties in denial and finally realize by their forties that what they thought they were promised it's not coming true and then they go through an emotional crisis and things get even worse. This stupid lady cannot accept reality and we'll go down and even worse route of course they run articles like this to convince women at every turn of their lives to make the wrong decision.

If we assume that it's healthy to have one kid every two years, she needs to be married by 28-30 at the extreme latest.

I say never date a girl older than 25 unless y'all are engaged

This.
Past 25 is wasted goods.

women should be married roughly 5-10 years after beginning menstruation...this gives an age range of roughly 15-25 years old....after that, fertility will begin to drop and the odds of her baring several healthy children will begin to drop as well....the modern man should seek to have a minimum of 5 children with his wife....

Stop dating
Dating culture = divorce culture

if she were happy to be single at 34 then why wasn't she single at 33?

Here's the best overall advice. Stay away from the pantsuit crowd. They are crazy damage disease indebted women who will never ever make you happy in a 1000000 f****** years. Find a girl who understands that having children is the best way to become a happy adult female. These women are literally f****** nuts avoid avoid avoid

Agreed dating is totally toxic and those websites are just awful Tinder whatever the f*** it is. They're like a thousand times worse than Singles bars which emerged in the 70s. They literally turn sex into the most debased animal thing imaginable. It's so f****** awful if you don't have a partner then you should be celibate as the best solution and it's not bad I mean in fact most celibate men are very healthy.

>what age

Courtship starts at 12 with a debutante's ball and the father meets all the potential suitors aged 25-35. Father chooses a husband after six months. Married at 13. Domestic abuse and corrective-rape dispensed by the husband is also legalized.

This is the first step in saving the West. The second step is getting rid of (((Christianity)))...Tearing it out root and stem and razing every single church on the planet and burning every last Bible. I'm including Westminster Abbey and the Sistine Chapel in this too. Gone. All of it.

That's for the Opie I'd say there's an over 90% chance this woman will find her inner lesbian why what sort of guy is actually going to want to deal with this dumpster fire of a person. I'm sure she thinks her job is just f****** so exciting but we all know it's not and her various trips to interesting instagrammable locales are just the most amazing thing ever and they're not. And answer that hurt incredibly High estimation of herself which is not even in the realm of the sort of men that are willing to actually deal with this s*** equals not going to have a heterosexual relationship. I guarantee you she's liberal too so does not see any problem with having a lesbian lover. These women are f****** crazy dude they are literally nuts more than likely she's already on psych meds

>how many years? Without psych meds, and constant support, immediately. With those in play, maybe indefinite.

5th post best post

9, inshallah

>at what age should a woman be married?
when their fathers decide to marry them off

18 and a virgin.. then first kid by 19. That's all there is to it.

OMG, she's gruesome!

And I watched these trainwrecks take place someone mentioned Sex in the City above and I grew up with a lot of women that actually believe this show is true and accurate and watch what actually happened to them. It seems like the younger girls are sort of catching on that this is not how it works thankfully and they're divided into several groups. You got the ones that are just got more deranged like there's sexual ideas got more ridiculous and more insane either in the game Realms or just total slots and some women that are starting to re assess all of this and essentially got redpilled and understand there really isn't all that much Freedom out there that the best thing to do is to find a good guy as soon as possible and get him to marry you and have a family. That is still the best way for a woman to have a good life no question about it. Especially if the Funny Money disappears a lot of these women that rely entirely on these artificial economies are really going to hurt bad if that happens you'll see large numbers of suicides among these women. Cuz they don't actually offer anything in the workplace there are only capable of operating their because of , so-called equality. Having spent years and years these types and witnessing their complete and total arrogance they're going to get exactly what's coming to them. And it ain't going to be fun.