Have you taken the medpill?

Snowniggers have accomplished nothing. Greece and Rome created the modern world.

Attached: 1482363546138.jpg (997x535, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poz.com/article/Blackwomen-genitalherpes-cases-18159-9438
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have indeed.

Jewish D&C thread.

As an Italian I will stand with my nordbros against the ZOG.

Attached: 1545089719950.jpg (512x512, 217K)

Meds are so fucking disgusting

Lazia Cus is a massive faggot

Attached: jack-tors.jpg (350x350, 51K)

Sure thing, faggot. All fields.

Attached: 2019-06-11 07_37_11-Window.png (243x296, 144K)

>tfw half Spanish half Dutch
>Tfw westernised but still very modest Arab gf

Attached: 1555285170028.gif (386x350, 2.5M)

Imagine actually looking like a refugee
And you proud of it

Attached: 1558276857736.gif (400x225, 2.64M)

Lol OP not gonna lie, i was depressed for several months when I found out I was 6% shitalian but seeing threads like this makes me feel a little better. Things will get better

Meds are the same level of development as slavs but are still super cocky. Why? At least slavs know their place.

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-184951_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 479K)

This kike has created 3 of these threads in the catalogue already.

It's an obvious (((D&C))) ploy.

Nu-meds on Jow Forums are so pathetic.

They never talk about the jew threat
They never talk about the mudslimes threat
They never talk about the shitskins threat

They only sperg on about some perceived nords, as if nords represent a threat.
Luckily, real meds don't bother with this D/C. Sadly, there are a lot of nu-meds who do.

Attached: all bark no bite.jpg (600x740, 312K)

THE CRINGE IS FUCKING HUGE HERE.
heres a list of historically relevant countries on planet earth in order.
1. Britain
2. Germany
3. France
done
When you look at niggers saying we wuz kangz thats how we look at you.

Attached: italian tanks lul.jpg (700x481, 191K)

Nice D&C Thread you got there Schlomo

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

These Nord vs Med thread are annoying and retarded.
There's no clear line between Nords and Meds, every European ethnic group is individually a bit different from another.
France & Germany are neither Nord nor Med...

>Greece and Rome created the modern world.
yeah, thanks so much... ugh

>Greece and Rome created the modern world
Oh you mean they stole everything from Asyrians and Phoenicians? They were literal niggers when Mesopotamia and Babylonia were up and running, with government and laws

Meds and Nords have stupid petty fights while Slavs and Magyars fuck both your women lol

Imagine wanting a Nordic women

Attached: 8F70B0CE-050E-4A8B-BF48-9EAD447B01DD.jpg (750x492, 371K)

>greece
>82
can confirm, dated a greek roastie who took a year and a half for a shitty literature dissertation on a crappy canadian uni. Not even in the fucking ranking.

Anglos created the modern world, most Nordic-like people after Scandinavians.

Attached: 58812397-hair-color-infographic-hair-vector-graphic.jpg (1300x884, 95K)

She's okay without the grandma glasses and crazy grin.

>make up vs no make up
rake yourself

I want a Black girlfriend

Attached: c2RJiZ1sslvquo0.gif (400x400, 1.87M)

Greeks and romans looked like we look here now. Then they were gradually replaced and mixed up with the mongrel hordes from further on south.

The characters in Homer's epics were described as fair-haired and milkyskinned. They were "nordics", as all Europeans originally were. Dark features are a sign of having race-mixed with non-whites.

Dont worry though, personally I still quite like meds. Especially the macaroniniggers.

Attached: WeWuzRomanz.jpg (1334x553, 289K)

>as an Italian

Attached: 1560263364764.png (900x506, 464K)

Take off your meme flag bitch.

Attached: ABA407A6-9D30-4E85-BCE9-D02C0687D991.jpg (480x640, 17K)

poz.com/article/Blackwomen-genitalherpes-cases-18159-9438
>CDC: Nearly 50% of Black Women Ages 14 to 49 Have Genital Herpes

don't spread diseases , you degenerate.

>African American yes

Germanics created the modern world, the industrial revolution, the car, the telephone, the aeroplane, the internet/web etc. Rome and Greece created the ancient Western civilisation, not the modern world.

The Nordic one is more attractive, but she's below average for a Nordic while the Med is above average for a Med. Most Med girls have long faces and Dinaric hook noses.

Attached: Isabella Peschardt.webm (480x480, 591K)

>black gf
>posts a mutt with mocca latte colored skin

shes a mutt with dominant non-nigger genes, söta bror.

God I can't wait till more Black women move here

Attached: 1560258925959.jpg (1020x1020, 167K)

Meds are useless subhumans
/thread
Southrons are NOT European.

we DONT need southrons. They NEED us.

We don’t migrate to their shitholes

But they come to OUR nations.

We are self sufficient

They aren’t

We are racially clean

They aren’t

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African admixture

We have nothing to GAIN from them and everything to LOSE by associating with them.

Be it money, outbred genetics, beauty, homogeneity or cold shaped intelligence
>tfw the Dutch take country back and deport you subhumans back to your african shitholes where you belong

Attached: southronorcs.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

I know how every European looks like and left is a Hungarian type.

Say goodbye to IQ then Sören. The negroid is unironically the worst creature that spooks this earth. My mom is from Brazil (European descent), I know what I am talking about.

1. Show flag faggot
2. They also created the (((bankers))) which is a greater negative than all the positives you just mentioned combined.

Thats 25% or 50% black. Face is all white features but darker skin and curly hair.

gas all kikes.

Attached: sketch-1542480836957.png (1646x1080, 429K)

Scandinavians have no interest in friendship with semitic people.

>will stand with my nordbros against the ZOG
nordcuck are with the zog not against it

Mental gymnastics the post.

Greece and Rome were both defeated and destroyed by shitskin invaders 1500+ years ago. They didn't contribute shit to the "modern world"...

No she isn’t, lmfao. She is too swarthy to be Hungarian. Average Hungarian has a dirty-blonde hair type and fair skin/eyes.

You clearly don’t know shit

>Most Med girls have long faces and Dinaric hook noses.
No, they have Roman noses. Dinaric is a completely different phenotype unrelated to Med..

Why would you listen to a memeflag?

extend that logic to the entire shitskin pill.I mean niggers in Iraq and Syria and Egypt also had Ancient empires thousands of years ago

tl;dr

I’m a first-gen Magyar and she looks nothing like us, maybe a gypsy in Hungary or Romania, but certainly not ethnic Magyar. Looks like a typical Italian if anything.

"Modern world" like internet-modern? or penicillin-modern? Or did you mean car-modern? Or was it electricity-modern? Maybe reinforced concrete-modern? For sure you meant conquering space-modern!
Based meds indeed!

me2 user. wish i had one of those curvy curly half black godesses... why is life so cruel? why do amerimutts have this and not appreciate it?

Attached: 1548672444364.png (583x482, 119K)

Damn, i have to admit, the idea of having an harem of sex slave negresses is hot as fuck.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (480x270, 1.61M)

I live in the deep south surrounded by them. They are hot until they open their ghetto mouths.

Fuck off with your divide and conquer tactics you big nosed nigger jew. We stand with Roma.

We are taking a break, mate. We are too tired from creating everything Europe is based on. When we have rested enough we will leave the EU and start Rome 3.0
You are just financing our break right now.