What in the absolute fuck happened to country music

What in the absolute fuck happened to country music.

Attached: Capture.png (1264x1095, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XN2BucAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EUBxLRN88fE
youtube.com/watch?v=KhMiKeSffns
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
youtube.com/watch?v=7wZ5LEod02s
youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White ethnic identity is Satanism, even if it's only implicit. All must be blacked

Music period. Music went from celebrating order to celebrating chaos.

>billy ray cyrus
>some nog
>country music
k

Attached: 20190306_125257.jpg (1917x1078, 580K)

There isn't anything wrong this. Black people need some kind of music that isn't just repetitive brainwashing to a shallow, easily made up beat. Maybe breaking them away from rap will help them be less evil and stupid?

Probably not though.

I thought it was catchy at first, then they played it a million times. Now I hate it. :(

Jews mate, anything mainstream which makes money is controlled by the jews. Just go underground lad. Boycott the modern world

Well, much like Scooby-Doo teaming up with Batman in the 70's, its the fact that both franchises are slowly dying, so what better way to spark an interest than to put together the two struggling genera in hopes to spark interest again? And Who knows, there are probably some people that claimed to hate country music will grow to appreciate it if its slowly introduced as a rap song and vice versa.

Mumble rap is a symptom not a cause. Niggers have zero class, they are inhuman animals and should be treated as such. Trying to get a nog to understand western culture is like trying to get your dog to build plane

Attached: 1559201148501.jpg (700x873, 106K)

(((Music Journalists))) tried to make a meme song into a race thing after it was rightfully taken off the Country Courts for trying to game the system. Through most modern country is full of trap beats and is basically pop/rap now anyway.

Sadly the alt scene is full of fags like Jason Isbell. Colter Wall is good though for a leaf.

>billy ray cyrus
>country music
user, I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any means, however, it goes without saying the vast majority of the predominant music industry is actually just ACTORS AND ACTRESSES branding themselves with music created by corporate entities that treat music as a science dedicated to profit.

I know, that sounds like word salad and isn't as sexy as saying "the illuminati gay mafia runs the world" but it's the truth put as simply as possible.

I've never listened to American country music. What are some good examples?

jews

It's not country. Billboard was right to remove it; now everyone thinks it's because HURR RACISM when THE SONG ISN'T COUNTRY. The genre is already dying, there's no need to "subvert" or whatever by saying "hey, a black dude can mumble rap over a trap beat and it's country! it's the 21st century, we're all country artists, racist"

As usual a bunch of stupid white cucks are desperate to prove how non-racist they are.

Ask yourself why a guy who only made one famous song is suddenly back in the spotlight with a nigger. Achy breaky heart man sold his daughter to jews and I guess this is his reward.

This got old really, really, really fucking quick. My fraternity had an old town road date function in MARCH and after that it was pretty much overplayed garbage.

Attached: oldtownroad_sae.jpg (1080x1345, 97K)

It's a good song tbqh

Its not dying in Ireland. We have very pure local country music here but its sad to see whats happening to US country music. Since so much great country comes from there.

BET and CMT are owned by the same Jew, what did you think was gonna happen?

Theres still a ton of good country music out there, you just won't hear it on the radio. Pop country is more pozzed than a nigger in a San Francisco jail. Jews did it.

Music in general has gone down. The general consensus is pretty much everything has been done in every genre so the new thing is to mix genres. That's why you have country music stars singing about all their hos and rappers using classical music and all these cross genre colabs.
The only genre where new things are actually happening is in electro AKA the white man's true music

Jews at goldberg records cleaned up any and all elements that might be offensive while adding in sympathized pop elements. All to make nucountry acceptable enough to serve as background music on top 40 stations and appeal to the widest possible demographic by making it as bland and generic as possible. They've done the same to a lot of nigger music as well. You dont own nothing goy.

Billy Ray used to be good. Then he sold his daughter to the record label companies

David Allen Coe
The Oakridge Boys
Johnny Cash

That's enough to get you started

It’s always been full blown sold out for a long time. They must do what their Jews tell them too, even if it’s to rap about booty instead of singing country songs.

What makes it "country" user? No one's been able to answer that.

And there is literally no mumble rap at all in that song. The video makes fun of ghetto black people.

Country music has always been for degenerates. Let some rap nog, forgetting hootie rucker has country album(s?), use the form and now it's a problem?

Even David Allan Coe was jewed from the beginning. You Never Even Called Me By My Name was written by a jew. He was even good friends with Shel Silverstein when he lived in Key West.

Lmao they stole it like they do everything. That song is pretty much sampled/stolen.

Rap music isnt music. Literally one of the biggest cons of our time.

You muck savages are an embarrassment with your hick music and amerimutt cock sucking.

Johnny Paycheck.

youtube.com/watch?v=AG5XN2BucAQ

Any of the Hank Williams, 1,2,3

youtube.com/watch?v=EUBxLRN88fE

Louvin Brothers

youtube.com/watch?v=KhMiKeSffns
Any thing before the 90's and it's bretty good.

At least I am not surrounded by Junkies and Shitskins. Dublin is no longer Irish. The only true Irish left are in small country villages.

>listening to anything besides Rap, r&b, pop, and a little bit of rock
Cringe countryfags

Attached: PepePains.png (128x128, 13K)

I'm from Cork and live in Cork. It much better than anywhere you live, bog monkey. With your stupid redneck music. Come join the 21st century whenever your brain kicks into gear.

Jews control the music industry

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

This is cancer

Attached: 1560227196577.jpg (467x565, 29K)

Cork and all major towns are full of shitskins.
I haven't seen a nigger in years. Cork is a shithole

WE

Thanks user fren,

>Black people need some kind of music that isn't just repetitive brainwashing to a shallow, easily made up beat.
>old town roads
>repetetive
>kys faggot

Jews
It's always jews

>Johnny Paycheck.
based thanks!

All music is repetitive to a degree, Old Town Road is less so than you're average rap song.

Still better than living with some racist redneck cuck that listens to trash bango music. Bet your from carlow or some shit hole like that

Honestly, Billy Ray Cyrus is the perfect accompaniment for this track. I would say he's about as country as any random nigger anymore. What a garbage human.

I like this song now we need to get white girls twerking on white boys trucks for a song with some twerking beats and tractors and trucks and country lyrics

>not johnny rebel
cuck

Billy Ray was never country. Listen to Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Guy Clark, and David Allan Coe.

Stephen Paddock

Hank Williams III for new music.

> Billy AIDS Virus

Shel Silverstein was okay for a kike (as far as I know). Also at least he's dead.

From what I gather, this type of music isn't called country but rather "Hick-Hop." This collaberation isn't the first either.

Go back to the 2000s, around 2004, a big black Texan, Cowboy Troy, did a song with Big & Rich called Rollin'. Good song, cause it's from Big & Rich, and Cowboy Troy did some rap that I didn't find anything wrong with. Good song overall. Here it is on You Tube were they performed the song at the CMA Awards:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wZ5LEod02s

The song by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray I also liked, because of the beat and the creativity.

In the video there are a lot of people line dancing to the song. Looked like fun and reminded me of the country music line dancing craze back in the 90's.

Most such collaberations are a one-off thing, so don't feel threatened. There have been other blacks that actually sang real country music, like Charlie Pride.

I'll probably get flamed with intelligent comments like "Jew!" "Nigger!" and things like that. It's OK cause I know 99% of Jow Forums is autists, and you can't help it.

It's like you autists have Tourette's and happen to have a case of diarrhea, a lot of shit comes out from both ends.

Country Music industry is just a front for Cocaine Traffickers...

Have you not heard the song?
Country music is dead. Billy ray conehead was brought in as a prop against racism

The video had scenes from a western video game in it.

It's almost like the entire music industry is yid maggot brainwash.

Attached: 1542631676968.jpg (450x266, 23K)

>Unironically better than most country songs every created.
Whinky bitch boys will still cry though, because black man.

>Ctrl F: Jews
>1 of 10 matches

Hollywood jews traveled down to Nashville, nepotistic jews overtook song writing, and used good goys (only 5 people write all country songs) to write the same jewish subversive songs about California > South, California values, Leave your parents goy, and the good old, Rap country. Thanks jews, you screwed up another thing with your jewish ways.

Funny, people have been saying that in response to Billy Ray Cyrus his entire career.

COUNTRY MUSIC IS EMO MUSIC FOR HICKS, CHANGE MY MIND

Blacks invented bluegrass, theyvlost their initial culture after being urbanized by the Jew

That's not country. Its a hip hop song with southern allegory.

Youre full of shit, blacks did nkt invent bluegrass; they are sometimes credited with inventing the BLUES but thats a totally different genre of music and is basically depressed slave music which borrowed elements from their surroundings. Similar to slaves speaking ebonics because massa spoke English.

I don't know, zoomer, you tell me.

Attached: gettyimages-nelly-timmcgraw.jpg (612x405, 38K)

Have you? What makes it "not country"? I don't like country or rap. I like this song, it's fun and takes the piss out on the rap genre.

Have you actually listened to the song?

Based.

My break is over soon but there are certain sets of "rules" when it comes to music genres, you can break/bend them but usually you will just end up bastardizing the genre you were trying to emulate and the artistic vision you had. Some make it work and can blend genres but it's more shit than not.
Eg: rap- snare on 3rd, recurring themes, pop song format ABABC, lots of low end frequencies
Country: emphasis on story telling and harmonies, little to no percussion. It wasnt till late 50s 60s that the drums were used more than time keeping
Old town roads puts pop bullshit clappers and has shit story telling
T. Sound technician

>I like this song, it's fun and takes the piss out on the rap genre.

If you like the song you'll get a kick out of the video. It's fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8

Just because it uses imagery from a countryside and western motifs doesn’t make it a country song. I’ve heard the song but i’ve also heard willie waylon hank cash charley pride and this nigger’s music doesn’t come close to the genre you fucking mong. It’s obvious you have a room temp iq by believing this passes for country.

bluegrass and blues are two separate genres, and yes both were in indeed created by blacks, try again nigger

>Bobby, you told me Rae Shumar was coming, ain't none of these boys Rae Shumar! I don't know who they are, Shammer, Dammer, Rammer! It ain't gonna work for me!"

Attached: oaLEyY6.png (1280x720, 545K)

Where?

I prefer whitehouse road.

Florida State

Kek

Hurr durr blacks created everything.
Nice try, Jamal but its simply not true.

Youd be hard pressed to find ANY black bluegrass, especially any black bluegrass as old as the Johnson boys. Heck you probably dont even know what the Johnson boys is. Bluegrass is clearly European in nature and created by European settlers with knowledge of European instruments. Not many slaves could play a standing bass or a violin. Stay delusional commie faggot.

This absolutely isn't country music.

Jews

Red dead redemption 2 came out and everybody got it, and this nigger took it and did what niggers do. If rdr2 never came out this song wouldn't have been made.

the banjo is a slave instrument

Attached: 800px-SlaveDanceand_Music.jpg (800x510, 135K)

Yeah I know, that's what I'm talking about. The video makes fun of black people more than white people, it's really subtle though. They're basically saying the ghetto-black people are equally prejudice towards country-listening-white people as they perceive the white people to be about them.

>ITS NOT REAL COMMUNISM!

>ITS NOT REAL COUNTRY!

It stops becoming "GENRE I LIKE" when "I DONT LIKE THIS ONE IN PARTICULAR" with you humans all the time doesn't it?

How on earth can you call this country? It's fucking rap... It doesn't take a piss on rap because it is still rap. How retarded are you?

It went to shit back in the early 80s.

Billy ray cyrus made a few actual country hits back in the 90's like Achy Breaky Heart.

Not all bluegrass has a banjo, and even if all of it did, you still cant find any black bluegrass.

Sorry zoomers, dont believe revisionist history.