Daily reminder that Jow Forums is an atheist board

Get off our board with your stupid Drumpft shit, Christcucks!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 12.58.03 AM.jpg (1140x1001, 202K)

Jow Forums is a culturally diverse board.

Attached: ftgnmv8c03n21.jpg (1374x1031, 125K)

Hey Christcucks, what's your problem with gays? Let other people do what they want, it's none of your business.

Attached: ZG0Kvct.png (452x419, 211K)

Jow Forums is a Neoplatonistic board

I'm an atheist and I only support drug legalization from that list. Try again, Shlomo.

Please use a meme flag.

Kek worship is unironically neoplatonist

>Fedora
>good with gays.
Yeah... stand still for a minute, will you...

Attached: abraham rocks.jpg (500x633, 113K)

nope its christian
all atheists are kikes... fact

Jews push atheist meme because it makes goys worthless, degenerates who do nothing but eat, shit and act like assholes.

Begone /leftypol/

>being a sad lonely atheist virgin loser ever
Oh sweetie

Get the fuck out of here, Christcuck. Atheists OVERWHELMINGLY support LGBTQ and gun control. You are just POSING as an atheist.

this
Jow Forums is more diverse than even reddit
in a form of paradox diversity is our strength
Gas kikes race war now

same

Attached: 1536342663338.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

>conflating atheism with degeneracy
and they say I fly the meme flag

Yeah, not true.
Atheists that are normal, level headed people do support freedom. But never the retarded left cult.
Of all of these points only drug legalization is something that works towards a freedom of an individual and I will support it even though I don't agree with people taking drugs.
All of the other points are shit spreaded by the leftist cult that brainwashed their brain dead followers to support their ever changing bullshit.
How is the support for Muslims going?
Muslims: uber conservatives that kill gays, have religious governments, are uber nationalists that like Hitler also, still have and sell slaves, have guns galore and so on
The lefty cult supports Muslims and makes their brain dead followers hold all of the OP's opinions AND supporting Muslims true TOGETHER.
That's not being an atheist, that's being an unthinking sheep.

Fuck off, Christcuck. You're telling me you didn't vote for Hillary like nearly all atheists? Fuck you, Drumpf supporter cuck!

Fuck you, christcuck! Christianity is in decline and LGBTQ acceptance is growing stronger by the day.

Poo poo pee pee snip snip wee wee
owe owe bye bye shee shee
gooey gooey puss puss ooey
Stretchy strechy make it newy
Mirror mirror am I a girl?
No says mirror now kill yourself!

Attached: 1556163302321.jpg (559x558, 49K)

Learn to read please. I'm an atheist. Just a grown up one that uses logic and critical thinking. The cult of the left is not working on me because I hold personal freedom above all other values.

Attached: 1554888456769.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Imagine saying you think critically and then falling for the shittest bait of all time

Attached: 1557499980097.jpg (2710x3008, 1.67M)

Attached: 1526070134589.jpg (1242x1266, 322K)

I'm not writing to him. I'm writing because we have 1-100 ratio of posters to lurkers. This is really who I'm addressing, not the bait user.
In my opinion Jow Forums has a big place in bringing the right's ideas and thus shattering the established left's hold on the culture. That can be done if we, when replying to the bad thinking, remember that we have a lot of people reading this.
These people aren't necessarily the few that use critical thinking in their every day lives so we need to convince them of our superiority so they accept our arguments as their own.
This is the way to win the war that we are facing right now.
Use the left's methods against them.
Why do you think the left censors the opposing views?
Because the majority of people forced to see only 1 type of arguments will accept them as their own, usually without any deep thinking involved. It only has to look like we are winning in the logical thinking.
A lot of the population still thi is that the logic is a superior way of thinking. The left, right now is working to change that fact as well. They use
>>morally right is superior to factually right
fallacy to convince the people to abandon all logic. If they are successful, and they will be if we don't stop them, then the right would gave to shift to the emotion based arguments and it's hard thing to do.
Only 20% of people have the ability to use meta-cognition and fully use their critical thinking and not all of them are on the right.

Repent of your sins and turn to Christ, user. The Day of the Lord is coming, and you will not be given a second chance come the Judgement.

I know you hate people like me, but I don't want to see you or anyone else in Hell.

Attached: The Great Day of His Wrath by John Martin.jpg (1280x826, 276K)

>atheist

Yeah that is it, align yourself with the fucking enemy.

I don't have to be Christian myself to know that is it what should be pushed and propagated, not degenerate atheism.

That really depends user.
Christianity isn't the only way and the most critically thinking people on the left will be easier pulled to pur side if we don't use Christianity as a lure but play to their "beliefs" in atheism being the superior thing to be.
Also I'm an atheist but I have a very strong moral code and I'm not, in the slightest a degenerate nor am I promoting it.
But I can't believe in God and associating the right with the Christianity only is sadly not a way to win all of the people over.
In a war one uses all tools available, not just tools that agree with one's view. And we are fighting a war now, and if we lose the consequences will be very real and extremely serious. We can't afford at this stage to try and make people believe in God. After the right shifts the Overton window to our favor then there will be a time for trying to convert people as qell.
Now is not the time.