Why is she kneeling? I bet those D-Day dead guys are happy to have been killed on the beach

Why is she kneeling? I bet those D-Day dead guys are happy to have been killed on the beach.

I'm not going to watch the soccer match.

Attached: soccer kneel.jpg (1000x600, 255K)

What country is this even in

I don’t watch any sports at all. But do people actually watch women’s sports?

Womens sports is mired in drama, thats why shes kneeling. imagine my fucking shock.

>I bet those D-Day dead guys are happy to have been killed on the beach.

Get over the past, faggot.

no clue, but the kneeler is rapinoe from the US team. Heard it on Fox n Friends.which is going to show the match incidentally.

I watch and play Golf. I don't think that any golfer is going to kneel, but I don't think they play the national anthem anyway during a golf match.

Attached: 1559925901027.jpg (596x1545, 264K)

What's the meaning of kneeling during the American anthem?

>Watching Women play sports

haha

Attached: goodtime.gif (250x188, 646K)

>the only time dykes like to play with balls

Powerful!

>literally says USA on the kneeling bitch jersey

fuck off chinese colony

I wasn't aware people watched womens sports

>Watching the WWC in the first place

ISHYGDDT

Niggers bowing to the white man to honor our God given superiority

Kapernig kneeled to protest the slaughter of all the black college students and future doctors by white police officers.

It means she wan't the BBC (seriously)

this is what I never really understood. Kneeling is a custom of respect, everyone knows "bending the knee" means submitting to a higher authority. I never understood how this was protesting

to add: my father asked me if there was still slavery in America when he heard about this, he thought the NFL was making black players kneel hahah

I'm pretty sure that's what it is, they are huge modern plantations, they even mostly have jewish owners.

So basically slavery all over again with less cotton.

It was started in the NFL by Colin Kapernick to protest police brutality against blacks. Its the reason he's still out of the NFL. A few other players continued it the next year and Trump started screeching about it and all hell broke loose. Entire teams started refusing to even come out of the Locker room for the anthem and other owners threatened to fine or cut players who did it. It's since largely stopped in the NFL since the players met with the League and they donated million and millions to anti-police brutality causes.

P O W E R F U L

Someone needs to dox that black-white supremacist girl who refused to kneel.

>white woman
>short dyed hair
>obsessed with sports
color me shocked that this dyke wants to kneel for the national anthem.

somewhere in Europe I think
who cares? ¯\_ツ_/¯