Get back to work

Get back to work

Attached: 1472935359021.png (2000x2000, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just glued-up the frame. Need to wait an hour before I can do anything more.

NEETs should be put in concentration camps

NEVER

>memeflag
fucking kike

Can't. I'm a boomer who was age discriminated against at work.
>Take boomer's Social Security.
>Also, fuck the boomer out of a job, cuz he has social security.
You know, when your parents asked us to babysit you guys, we should have drown you in the bath tub.

But my plane doesn't leave for abother 8 hours.

I have a full time work from home flexible schedule. I "work" when I feel like it.

Get on my level NEET.

>tfw NEET who made it with crypto and never has to work again

Attached: FC61E585-F356-49E7-A1DF-89570AC1F7BA.jpg (680x591, 34K)

I'm on the toilet though

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

My boss isn't here today...

Attached: ZomboMeme 24082018004707.jpg (844x632, 124K)

based

>browsing in my secluded office
>OP ruins my fun

I be on my lunch break mastuh

I'm here. I've been here since 4am.

Attached: 15602704179458951904902170764829.jpg (2560x1440, 1M)

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Bomb maker?

Wagies should realize they ARE in concentration camps designed to fund Israel.

>tfw you're unironically autistic and you get gibs from the government
I love being an autist

Attached: 1559128204136.png (336x402, 116K)

>tfw there are people that unironically work 40-60 hours a week slaving away paying for my gibs while i sit here eating tendies and shitposting all day

Attached: 1528105772344.jpg (250x203, 6K)

bless you walmart-san we all admire your work ethic

Why do you never sit with anyone?

You NEETs should become day traders if you have 10k of capital. You get to shitpost on Jow Forums all day on one monitor, and keep your charts open on the second monitor.

This
I get 800$ a month
it’s enough since I live at home

>Tennis balls on the legs of the chairs
For some reason I find this humiliating.

Ok Hans, stop reminiscing of the glory days and get back to work.

Attached: 1497211029438.jpg (720x664, 40K)

>NEET
>worked in crypto
DISCRASE

stockmarket is in COPE mode right now. it’s skyrocketing before the collapse, and you need at least 30k not 10.

fucking hell, its 0 here if you havent got a war pension.

>tfw I woke up at 4pm today and I work whenever I want wherever I want
>get paid $60/hr
You enjoy your blankie, tendies and anime, I'll enjoy the $10k monthly income and everything that comes along with that. I enjoy triggering poorfags, commies and feminists with my BMW, their impotent tears are priceless.

Attached: laffin.jpg (400x386, 25K)

I'm off today. Back in for one day on Saturday and then I'm off for two weeks. a grand will be deposited into my bank account on Thursday. Nothin personnel...neet

Attached: comfy (2).jpg (409x409, 48K)

be american, work till you drop dead.

say what you want about the commie eu, but you can suck these jews dry and don't have to lift a finger and can live instead.

By "paying for my gibs" you mean by paying shlomo and utility companies?

I dont like getting attached to people. Everybody I had a friendship, or at the very least a cordial relationship with have either
>quit
>moved locations
>found bigger and better things
>moved to another shift
>died from overdose
>incarcerated
>died from old age
Theres a few circumstances I'm leaving out, but no one sticks around.

Only if you like scratched tile wax.

Attached: 15602711878866795417634008474832.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

i should. got a lotta code to write today. fml.

Attached: 1558069978790.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

>tfw to stupid too invest \

I have no idea where to even start.

Attached: 1431295923.jpg (456x393, 44K)

>NEETs
>having 5 figures of disposable cash
kek

>tfw when too mentally unstable for society but it gives me good gibs and I live alone hahaha

Attached: IMG_3391.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

*ahem*

Attached: 1556232552908.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

Ya but you still talk to the others right?

I'm a NEET and I have like 25k saved up.

Attached: 1529213922904.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Yes, and even if we generously take your word for it, you surely do not represent the exception but the rule, amirite?

No. I do my work and leave zero time for conversation. It's not necessarily encouraged because the company thinks you're congregating and discussing verboten subjects, such as unionizing.

Attached: 15602714883985872393123084742428.jpg (2560x1440, 953K)

I trade futures and I've been shorting all day. 7 trades so far and all of them were successful.
Look up a book called Trading as a Business by Dick Diamond. There's a free PDF you can download. It's a very conservative/low risk method of trading. You won't make millions, but I consistently make $200-600/day trading 1 contract.

Daily reminder that if you are a NEET you are nothing.. worthless.. utterly and embarassment to yourself and your family. No one respects you.. in fact that laugh at you behind your back. You serve no purpose.. you are weak, and can't compete. There is no greater shame than being a lazy worthless piece of shit that can't even work a job. NEEts are disgusting and I wish we could throw all of them into a giant furnace.

tell me what you do, faggot

im unironically about to go to my amazon warehouse shift in about an hour. i only work 4hrs/4 days a week cause im a student, i don't know how the fuck full time wagies do it.

Yeah I'm not materialistic at all so it's easy to save money.
Also I feel like I've had this conversation with you before a couple of months ago. It was also a Fingolian who showed disbelief for my NEET treasury. I think you had a business of your own or something. Am I correct?

>Dick Diamond

Attached: 1484274893415.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>if you don’t devote 80% of your life to making Jews rich, you are worthless
goy slave cope, thanks for paying for my neetbux

I'm a software consultant. I write code, I do audits, provide insights, etc, all on-demand.

I am at work.

Yes, keep working so your taxes can pay for your own demise.

Lol, the Netherlands is great for Neeting isn't it?

Attached: NEET.jpg (1791x1062, 218K)

>i only work 4hrs/4 days a week cause im a student, i don't know how the fuck full time wagies do it.
Its called having bills to pay.

Attached: 15602722001404933765394767407891.jpg (2560x1440, 849K)

I believe we may have talked before, yes. Do you know the Austrian NEET on Jow Forums who's a "non-patriotic nationalist"? He says he's a NEET and he told me skiing is a cheap hobby for kids, and that NEETs have no problem sending their kids skiing every week.

>Yes, keep working so your taxes can pay for your own demise.
This motherfucker wants people to become homeless and starving to accelerate our demise. Fuck off, cunt.

Attached: 15602723022255208665121818952909.jpg (2560x1440, 998K)

Pls clean up the lens, walmart fren.

>Its called having bills to pay.
No it's called getting tangled and stuck in the Jewish wagecuck scheme.

You are like a fly flying into a spiderweb while the observer (neet) thinks; "what a fucking idiot".

Attached: Neetpill.png (1280x809, 210K)

I noticed the glow was more intense. Thanks for the tip.

Attached: 15602724443556606909457623459447.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

Dude the NEET lifesyle aint healthy man, give it twenty years.

Why don't you flirt with that Anglo hunchback? She's eating healthy too.

The fact that you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get NeetBux explains your current occupation, my dear wagecuck.

Attached: Comfy-neet-Pepe.gif (300x420, 143K)

>Its called having bills to pay.
Oh come on- it's not just that and we both know it.
A big secret that us adults keep to ourselves is that we don't actually work 8 hours per day.
More than half of my day is spent fucking around on the internet (e.g. right now).

When you're a kid, working 5 hour shifts, you actually work the entire time, without interruption unless you're on break... you have a supervisor who will give you the stink eye if you're not doing something productive for more than a few minutes at a time.
I manage my own time, and I make ample room for daydreaming and socializing with coworkers.

This applies to both white and blue collar jobs, btw.

He'll say that he's too old, too ugly, too poor, etc. The guy's got an excuse for everything.

I can't believe no-one has doxxed you just to be a dick. I mean, you're not offensive in any way, but you've been doing this for a long time now.

I don't know him, but skiing itself isn't expensive, it's the vacation rentals that's expensive, and seeing that he already lives in a ski country he's probably not lying.

My mom just left for her shift at Walmart. Been working there 25+ years. You'll survive user.

>skiing itself isn't expensive, it's the vacation rentals that's expensive
Exactly. The gear and the travel back and forth is what costs money. He's just delusional af.

Sorry, I dont have the privilege of not having white niggers for parents who will support me from womb to tomb, nor am I a dedicated method actor to perform an academy award winning performance in front of a gibs judge.

I dont want to get #metoo'd or be accused of unionizing.

Congrats for making it in life. I have 1000+ hours worked here that will never be paid.

I do. Who is going to support me in the interm while a judge takes years to judge my financial life?

Theres 10k walmart locations.

Until GWP happens...

Attached: 15602727607092943302499685584920.jpg (2560x1440, 860K)

The government takes like 4 months to finish my background check. I can't start till they verify I'm not a supreme gentleman or muzzie.

get on disability wtf

I have 0 stress, eat healthy, and am fit.
I draw, read a lot, play the piano and like to go for long walks in the forest with my dog.

There is this weird NEET stereotype that NEETs are fat, stinking, low iq retards.
Who do you think benefits from keeping that stereotype intact??
I am unchained my friend, I am truly free.

Attached: comfy.gif (494x332, 82K)

literally (actually), unironically, learn to code.

how to get into coding, give me and the guy some tips.

>There is this weird NEET stereotype that NEETs are fat, stinking, low iq retards.
you've clearly never been to america.
everyone outside of big cities / suburbs is a god damn whale or a meth head.

, I dunno lol maybe he lives near a ski piste. It's not that uncommon in Austria.

It's a long, drawn out process. I've read the uncle reemus guide. Will my kike landlord take IOUs while my case sits for a year or more?

Not worth it until all pajeets vanish as a result of a pandemic, or at least H1-B is trashed. No one is going to hire anyone learning to code at the age of 40 who is green as grass.

Attached: 15602731147836598915077311054025.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

you sound like me.
my average neetday
>wake up around 11
>Lord’s prayer
>coffee, read the news
>go for a hike with the dogs
>come home, do cardio
>shower
>play guitar
>read
>torrent a movie to watch that night
>spend time with family
>more cardio
>homecooked meal
>play some Mordhau
>another walk with dogs
>more guitar
etc
life is great right now, dare I say ideal.

You've posted so many pictures there's zero chance they couldn't pin you down to a single location. The metadata's relevant too. For an example, I assume a corporation like Walmart has standard break times? If so, they can figure out which time zone you're in, thus cutting out like 70% of the possible locations.

I'm not kidding when I say I've seen the hacker called Jow Forums dox a bitch from a 60*30-pixel image of a no-name college football team pennant that was on the background of a photo from a dorm room.

>maybe he lives near a ski piste
I asked, he didn't.

if you work at walmart you should not be renting an apartment. if your rent isn’t less than 25% of your monthly earnings you are retarded. move into a homeless shelter if you can’t live with your parents, or buy a van and live in the walmart parking lot.
get fired and apply for unemployment which lasts 6 months

>No one is going to hire anyone learning to code at the age of 40 who is green as grass.
i started at age 30. if you can produce quality work, no one cares, except for maybe SV startups, which are trash anyway.
if nothing else, you can get freelance gigs on upwork which you can do from home and pay probably 3x what you make at walmart.

codecademy and coursera, basically.

>work security at a private boarding school
>night shift
>literally left alone for 8 hours to dick around or play games on my laptop

its honestly a pretty good gig.

thanks bro, ill research into it.

I wouldn't be so thrilled. You have zero upwards mobility.

Checked

Attached: 10110001.jpg (2272x1704, 700K)

True but Walmart bro is not worth that kind of effort. Dude is just trying to live his life the best way he can in this shit world.

oh hey whats up walmart user, ive seen you in some other threads in months past

My store has been investigated several times for my shit. Just keep your head low and dont boast about it. My phone is encrypted. Get a warrant if you want it!

>if you work at walmart you should not be renting an apartment.
It gets cold here. Homelessness wasn't the best 3 years of my life.
>if your rent isn’t less than 25% of your monthly earnings you are retarded.
My rent is over 60% of my monthly earnings
>move into a homeless shelter if you can’t live with your parents,
This motherfucker wants me to get robbed, or at the very least jostled by crackheads
>or buy a van and live in the walmart parking lot.
I stopped driving 10 years ago because spending $3-4k a year getting my vehicle street legal wasn't worth it. Walmart will outright tow your shit. It's not like how it used to be.
>get fired and apply for unemployment which lasts 6 months
What happens after that 6 months?

I'm not going to invest in anything unless theres a payoff, in this case guaranteed work. I've heard too many sob stories of people not being able to find work.

Attached: 15602736273954852161188877639927.jpg (2560x1440, 964K)

I make 50k a year doing basically nothing, Ill take it.

>I stopped driving 10 years ago because spending $3-4k a year getting my vehicle street legal wasn't worth it.

NIGGER WHAT??? what the fuck are you doing that you need to spend 4k a year on your car?

I feel so comfy, where is my neet gang gang

Attached: tumblr_nz4ekvjlmh1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Yeah I guess I am not really familiar with that.

Yes it is pretty great. But I do honestly feel bad for wagies at times, 40/50 years of slaving the majority of their lives away while the system squeezes them dry, all the while telling themselves they are happy.

Attached: pepe-comfy.jpg (222x305, 44K)

Because vehicle work isn't allowed at my walmart dorm. If your hood is up, you better be either giving someone a jump start or putting wiper fluid in.

NEET Gang rise up!

Attached: neets.jpg (1280x809, 69K)

I know, I got nothing against him. He's a cool guy. It's just that we got a lot of crazies on the board.

Well done, lol. I'm not surprised getting investigated, I do believe this is one of the most monitored board on the interwebs.

>*smash cut to when you're in your late 30's and realize you have no real-life skills, and no-one pays you 50k to do nothing anymore*
This is literally what happened to LA beast aka skippy62able. It's not fun, I suggest you try to avoid that future, but it sounds like you ain't gonna.

i dont get it? what is wrong with your vehicle that you need to spend 4k a year on it?

Fair, actually sounds quite pleasant. Personally if I wasnt working towards something id probably off myself, dont know how you deal with pointless days

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (330x292, 8K)

The official Jow Forums motto.

you severely underestimate the need for armed guards in the US

>walmart dorm
The parking lot?