Beaner hate thread

Why are Beaners the absolute worst. Inb4 every American flags responds muh based beaners and Christian values. These people suck. They are rude, barbaric and have no place in western civilization.

Attached: 1557959126816.jpg (720x725, 218K)

Lol you mad that we're taking over and replacing you ?

Attached: IMG_2040.jpg (208x242, 11K)

B A S E D
E
A
N
E
R
S

I hardly ever see the based beaner talk irl that was once so common only a few years ago. Everyone knows what spics are now.

>Thinking you can replace Europeans and this county wont end up looking and becoming like everywhere else you people inhabit.

It's nice to dream Paco

not my business, but those ebola ridden congolese "refugees" are betters?

IRL people who I think are white are actually Latino. This is a brown country white honkey.

Attached: IMG_1983.png (750x1334, 924K)

At least they have BBC.

Man where I live they walk around in night gowns.

The children around here are all brown(my kids are white skin), so you can easily single out a typical whitey.

We have HEB, spics love heb

350 Africans just got sent to San Antonio and 1 in 5 have Ebola. 1-3 have it but is untraceable. They are at a church and park as we sit here and laugh when in reality Ebola is affluenty airborne and can reach all over the us

How cool if Africans are the ones to start a quarantine/block on the borders.

dont hate us hermano.

Attached: 1522189804387.png (660x415, 85K)

god i hate em. waddling obese subhuman democrat scum.

This meme only works if la raza wins

The short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of female dominance and femininity.
Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is petite and voluptuous. Her smal size makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is curvy, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her exoticness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of south america, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
BL
The short brown and curvy woman's demeanor is one of sensuality. She is submissive, sensual, and can be explosively seductive. Her behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of woman(wh*te dogs)
The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her ass. The BROWN ass is largest of all the races. As the ass is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the Brown woman the most feminine of women. This large ass is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than fill all the desires of the penis. Its width ensures that when her partner ejaculates, the potent WHITE seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the WHITE man impregnates.
In total, the short brown and curvy woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, she unleashes the entirety of her lusts and desires upon her partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the short brown and curvy woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 876BD259-8544-46B7-83B1-E91F56947999.jpg (655x831, 675K)

MUST GIVE THEM ALL ***FREE*** HEALTHCARE

WHILE WHITES HAVE TO PAY!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (936x743, 144K)

Shoot all border crossers on sight.

Bad? Yes
Worst? Far from it

BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFTTT

Fuck spics
t. The only white Californian

yes you are correct.
but chances are all you gonna do is sit and bitch about it so why even complain?

This is our country now.

Attached: 1552246871909m.jpg (1024x460, 88K)

Why are you guys so short? I'm a 5'10'' manlet and I tower over almost every bean I see.

>Lol you mad that we're taking over and replacing you ?
You can have it, Mr. Martinez. Enjoy ZOG and its niggers.

What we don't understand is why you spics bear your pissing ground of a flag if you're whole intent was to leave that shithole? If you're so prideful over that dump you came from why don't you go back and run for office?

depends where you go in Mexico, generally southern mexicans are short, height average in some regions of mexico is around 5'9

i fucking hate beaners and other non english speaking fucking immigrants that I always see in the grocery store or walmart with carts full of fucking junk like literally $500 worth that they pay for with food stamps. it's literally over for our nation, i live in a supposed 90%+ top 5 whitest state and it's bullshit we are flooded with spics, chinks and black africans not african americans

Mexico ought to have a manlet genocide then maybe you guys can be a proper country.

Yeah, you're just thinking of a vocal few, my man. America may be mutt land to the rest of the world, but it's better than being born anywhere else.

that's simply not gonna happen, it's full of lunatic savages down here. tall, short it doesn't matter, they're all out for blood.

Puerto Rican here. Mexicans suck.

Based
Hispanic woman are the best. The most fertile, the most likely to be homemakers and take care of the children.

Attached: 49696393_880971288939688_4464659093180414343_n.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

That's a shame. Maybe you guys could do what they did in Europe in the middle ages and hang everyone who commits a crime in order to cull violent bloodlines

The biggest problem with mexicans imo is the corruption in their country and they know it. I genuinely feel bad for good beaners in mexico getting shoved around by the cartels.

They hate the degeneracy in their country just like you do yours. Whats the problem here?

Attached: 1555254573979.jpg (624x603, 168K)

I’m surprised an angry mob was able to coordinate enough to hoist a flag

Some user the other day was talking about teaming up with mexico, purging the corruption from our countries as a whole then going north to help canada with trudeau. A great north american crusade.

A man can dream i suppose.

Attached: d99yonz-abcd38a1-74ba-4d40-8305-779f9cc174da.jpg (612x612, 54K)

Here is Spain they work like mules, just pay them a few euros under the table and they will work non stop for 80+/hours week.

Yeah, but most of them hate niggers, so that’s ok with me.

is that sunny d on his belt
praise the sun

Based

They are like that here too and get taken advantage of by Hispanic labor pimps and American business owners. I just read yesterday that they busted an operation where a Mexican guy was running illegal workers across state lines when they were only authorized to work in one place in Georgia. The workers were basically not allowed to leave the place where they were working.

Stupid dumb son of a bitch I’m Mexican pay taxes never been given gibs.

>Family came over when the railroads were built was offered citizen ship to my great grandparents

>mom and dad speak Spanish only cause they wanted to speak it.

>only speaks English

>have legit seen my own kind tall shit to us cause we didn’t speak Spanish

Attached: 43D05613-D741-4695-AE81-B007FF88E278.jpg (720x683, 69K)

Rob is pretty based for a civnat hollywood beta with two kinds and some fine Castilian poon

Attached: 5546783546.png (582x666, 409K)

Attached: 1557498584008.png (800x800, 246K)

White boys stay fucking spic women and marrying them. They fall in love with their feminine ways and feel obligated to put out. They are old fashioned, white women act like men and white men opt for latinas. They cannot resist thick butts or a full chest and a hot meal.

Every where I go I see some white dude with a Latina and the kids are brunette lol. They are white on the census and I bet white bois here are fucking a spic in this thread

you know that all the millions of illegals the last 6 to 8 years are hondurans, venezuelans, sal vadorians, right?

Attached: 1519920540999.png (1305x734, 429K)

It's too late now they outnumbered us 7 to 1

Hey not so fast there are still at least 15% white here.

guilty

They’ve ruined all the lakes and ponds in my state.

When beaners go fishing, they keep everything they catch. 10 times over legal limit? They don’t care. Catch a minnow? Keep it. Catch a genetic ubermensch trophy fish that any white man would release? Keep it.

I have to fish the exclusively difficult mountain streams to get away from the beans and it’s about the only place left With fish in it

Attached: A4B54A49-0D97-463D-9015-6A7CC5476991.jpg (1024x768, 61K)

>I-I pay my taxes I’m just like you

Kill yourself beanpig

apple cider vinegar. hes hardcore.

I rather live in Russia at this point, I hope White Americans start returning to Europe to defend their homeland. We lost the Americas and it’s all Spain’s fault. Without them, Latin America would resemble the US and Canada.