Have you taken the veganpill?

Have you taken the veganpill?
This diet is pushed by the elites (corporations and government) to make people docile and mentally ill. With the eventual goal of reducing the population and subjugating those that survive.

Attached: 62D66F03-2359-4F74-A7C1-5F5B020F2282.jpg (400x400, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
youtu.be/DsxnezDOPHw
youtube.com/watch?v=qjF-CTCiJ_c
youtube.com/watch?v=McW1fJHY0-Y
youtu.be/97Wry4ppywQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xtLSn2PqX6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The vegan diet destroys fertility in women and men. Disrupts hormones, especially lowers testosterone. This diet also has vast nutritional deficiencies and the nutrients it does have are in the minimally bio-available plant form. Plants are also riddled with numerous anti nutrients

>anti nutrients
Cope harder, veganism is the final redpill. Just because you don't have the willpower to keep yourself from binge eating McDonalds on the daily you go around insulting other people's dietary preferences.

Attached: 1523131906492.png (851x751, 718K)

That’s akin to saying death is the final redpill

Attached: DAD05FB9-DAFE-4CFE-BBC3-6C14D09B84B5.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

Better than eating maggots, I suppose. Still not going to give up meat.

This is literally a vegan after a steroid cycle

Attached: 2DFB4088-6AF8-4A33-84D3-A3390928C6F1.jpg (340x255, 32K)

For vegans, this will have to be considered with substantial irony.

Attached: 1560091969495.jpg (863x833, 290K)

Checked and kekd

Also
>This diet is pushed by the elites (corporations and government) to make people docile

You do realize who started the movement? The Third Reich was the first government to have legislation that protects animals from unnecessary cruelty. And the H man was a staunch vegetarian and supporter of the vegetarian cause.
Eating absurdly high amounts of meat, especially if raw, doesn't make you more intelligent than vegans, quite the opposite. You look absolutely ridiculous and barbaric.

Strawman harder faggot. There are many idiots practicing veganism, but that doesn't mean that the diet is bad. It means that people are too lazy to do their research and actually eat a balanced and healthy vegan diet.

I'm not even vegan myself, I'm just always shocked how incredibly stupid people can be.

Attached: 1481743443751.jpg (193x261, 8K)

>you look barbaric
And you sound like you take it in the ass. I'll keep eating meat so I won't turn out like you

> thinking because Hitler did something it’s automatically good

Listen faggot, back in 1939 they knew less about nutrition than we know now and people still eat trash diets.

Look at your average vegan and average carnivore and tell me which diet is healthy

Have you seen "vegans the epitome of malnourishment 5?"

I thought it was a very thoughtful and informative look into veganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ

Yeah I’ve seen all of those. Should be mandatory viewing in school to show what really happens long term on veganism and why every vegan

1. Quits
2. Frequently cheats on the diet
3. Dies

>You do realize who started the movement? The Third Reich
Not true. Aajonus talks about how the third reich had the highest consumption of steak tartare in the world.

go vegan for richard
I thought avg ppl were omnivore

Attached: ricjard.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>average carnivore
People who call themselves "carnivores" are complete faggots, like Juden Peterstein and his daughter. What they eat cannot be called healthy.

What you mean I suppose is omnivore. And yes, it is obviously easier to have a healthy diet when you do not restrict your food selection. Doesn't mean most normal people eat healthy tho, look at the USA. It's perfectly possible to eat a balanced and healthy vegan diet, but it is of course a little harder. And it's also entirely possible to be a low IQ nigger with anger management issues like Vegan Gains and turn yellow because he doesn't know shit about nutrition.

So I do not understand why you could possible disapprove of a vegan diet. It's not like vegans are hurting you or the planet, on the contrary actually.

They are

No I mean carnivore. There are essential nutrients you literally cannot get from plants. If you’re diet REQUIRES you to supplement, how can this be considered a healthy diet?

Yeah of course Germans have the highest consumption, because Tatar and Mett are kind of a national dish here. Doesn't mean shit tho, because we still don't eat very much. All the other countries just eat less. Aajonus is a quack btw and borderline insane.

Strawman

>If you’re diet REQUIRES you to supplement, how can this be considered a healthy diet?
It's easy, you just take the supplements and boom, it's a healthy diet. I don't get why so many people here are afraid of supplements. Of course you shouldn't take too many, and a balanced diet is a whole lot better than just taking 10 multivitamins a day. But B12, the nutrient that is lacking in a vegan diet, is easily supplemented and has absolutely no known risk except that you risk acne if you overdose.
I do not claim that veganism is the healthiest diet there is btw. I just argue that there is nothing inherently wrong with veganism and that you can live a healthy life as a vegan.

I'll give you the best example. Look at the size of the average American soldier then look at the size of an average Chinese soldier. The beastly American grew up eating meat and dairy which builds muscle and bones while the Chinese grew up eating rice and vegetables which is why they are time af.

Wow you just wrote a complete life history of vegan pioneer hom j. Dinsah.

>Born.
>Goes vegan.
>Die

Attached: 1560090115952.jpg (400x313, 105K)

bvll Americans didn’t eat pleb food

It’s perfectly ok to go a month or two on a plant based diet once in awhile. I do it a few times every year. Just make sure it’s high protein and low carb. I still use fish oil and stuff while doing it.
Can only bring health benefits if you do it short periods and aren’t strict with it.

As for the animals? Fuck them.

I will go this far - it's a silly argument, because what is the healthiest diet? Who knows, it's down to opinion. The true founder of Veganism lived to 95, but he was a calm, centered health vegan. (Watson)

The raving animal activist nutjob who literally stole the vegan society from him in a coup, died at 65.

Can't remember his name but it's real vegan history, born in England.

Are you vegan, and if not why are you advocate a diet you do not follow? (I eat a modified normie/primal diet)

Attached: 1559657396594.png (1280x800, 1.66M)

>go vegan
>age 25
>fall
>break hip
>Dick falls off
>Gf misscarries her boyfriends son
> massive heartattack
>die

I wasn’t technically a vegan but I bought into the meme of reducing my meat and dairy intake down to a bare minimum for years thinking I was doing the right thing, I was just constantly ill and lethargic, and just thought it was me getting older, after a trip OS where I indulged and enjoyed good food I started upping my meat intake and now I feel alive again and have watched everyone around me get sick and I’ve remained well, I’m not falling for that horse shit again

Vegans are healthy and animals don't suffer unnecessarily.

This is why I support veganism.

>plant based diet
>high protein low carb

post what you eat. as far as i know it's literally impossible. fish oil also isn't nearly as important as vitamin b12.

Thanks (((EU)))

>The life of a vegan "man."

(The "operation" mentioned is his vasectomy)

Attached: 1545998368810.jpg (834x538, 74K)

>Just take the supplements and boom.
>Of course you shouldn't take too many
Man's natural diet is meat, abdcating this food go against our own body evolution. Meat, in moderation, is essencial to have a healthy diet, along with other products. When you disregard completely those nutrients having to consume supplements, you are probably having an unhealthy diet; diet by itself presuposes the food that you eat and not artificial additions.

vegans are infertile, look like cancer patients after many years, cannot literally get any USEABLE Omega 3, cannot get any ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS. Your body breaks down, go infertile and you die.

Veganism is a satanic slave diet.

Attached: 1559415993261.png (372x453, 141K)

I forgot to mention this but in vegan circles it’s extremely common for the men to get vasectomies very young (early to mid twenties) and they don’t have kids.

youtu.be/DsxnezDOPHw

EVERY WEEK YOU SHOULD BE EATING A LARGE CHUNK OF RED MEAT, A CHUNK OF ORGAN LIKE VEAL OR BEEF LIVER, A CHUNK OF WILD SALMON, AND A CAN OF COD LIVER FOR OPTIMAL HEALTH.

EAT EGGS FOR BREAKFAST, EAT FERMENTED DAIRY LIKE KEFIR OR YOGHURT.

IN SUMMER EAT LOW SUGAR FRUITS LIKE BERRIES. EAT CARBOHYDRATES IF YOU WORK HEAVY PHYSICAL LABOUR, LIKE POTATOES.

AVOID WHEAT. AVOID BREAD. AVOID GRAINS.

Fact check: Wrong.
In reality, governments want people to eat meat to make them dumb and sick.

Attached: 881414.png (450x411, 38K)

And this is sourced from where and concerning what country?

>Vegans are healthy and animals don't suffer unnecessarily

Look at the weasel-wording of vegan propaganda.
He doesn't want animals to stop suffering, he wants animals to stop suffering "unnecessarily"

>Which animal suffering is "necessary?"
The suffering for vegans food.

>Which animal suffering is unnecessary?
The suffering for my food.

Vegans craft dehmanization into their policies. I am a subhuman because I'm not vegan and I don't even deserve to eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjF-CTCiJ_c
youtube.com/watch?v=McW1fJHY0-Y

Attached: 1560111412504.png (1280x800, 537K)

If you want more muscles on the vegan diet, you eat more peas, nuts other low carb protein rich plants.

Pic related, he eats a lot of peanuts.

Attached: markus jhgijh.jpg (720x540, 164K)

I am literally bigger than him and I havent gone to gym in 4 months

Vegans smell like dirty asshole

T. Denver Colorado

Many vegans have literally said that they don’t care if a vegan diet makes you sick as long as the animals aren’t hurt you just have to deal with it

Mostly nuts. Just about any but will do. Leafy greens, it’s tough to take in a high amount of carbs with leafy greens and cruciferous veggies. Any old multivitamin gives you b12.
So just eat cruciferous veggie limited grains and nuts.

>b...but how are you gonna bulk up on a diet like that??

I’m no bodybuilder....
I just do a little weights here and there some cardio. Don’t go crazy with it just stay healthy.
You wouldnt believe how amazing it is having your favorite meat after being practically vegan for a month.

OP is a genetic shit mishling who needs to get fucked up.

Explain how the kike masonniggers are "promoting veganism" you dumb sack of shit.

True.
It’s sad when you have to tell people you eat a lot of nuts thought it sounds gay.

Based. I try but fall short of this healthy program.

Attached: 1558625689012-1.jpg (1280x1100, 713K)

I’d wager most guys are and this is a guy who has admitted to multiple steroid cycles.

You are right, it's hard to determine the ideal diet. I don't think there is one best diet for everyone, different people thrive on different diets.

>Are you vegan, and if not why are you advocate a diet you do not follow? (I eat a modified normie/primal diet)
I'm not a vegan, I'm a vegetarian and have greatly reduced my egg and diary consumption over the last years. I have done some research on the topic of veganism and I do plan to go fully vegan sometime in the future. I get why people wouldn't want to follow such a restrictive diet for themselves, but I do not get why anyone would get triggered by the mere existance of vegans.

It's not essential anymore in our day and age, because of supplements. And the only supplement you have to take as a vegan is B12, so one pill a day.

>cannot literally get any USEABLE Omega 3
of course they can, in the form of ALA omega 3, which is then converted to EPA and DHA omega 3. Conversion rate is only 10%, but seeds and nuts have such high quantities of ALA omega 3 that you can easily get enough of it. For example flaxseed oil contains 58 grams of omega 3 per 100grams, fish only 3. Conversion rate evens it out.

this, proteins from beans and peas are extremely important in a vegan diet, and nuts are also an essential part because of the oils.

Attached: 1523127951818.jpg (767x800, 210K)

Vegans are all emaciated, mentally ill and have rotten teeth/gut.
Veganism pushed by big pharma because you will literally become a retard and die without supplements.
Vegan = cucked pharma slave

So you’re banking on plugging the numerous nutritional deficiencies in the vegan diet with supplements. Please keep in mind that the vitamins in plants usually need to be converted into a usable form and it’s rarely effiecient . In addition to that plants contain very harmful compounds that will fuck you up

Ironically many of the compounds required to sustain the enamel of your teeth are found essentially only in other animals

>conversion rate is 10%
no its not you lying merchant. ALA can only be converted at 1-2% and even then youd have to eat hundreds of grams of ALA to get the omega 3 you need weekly for normal brain function and repair and its strenuous on the body. Why eat fucking unnatural plant omega 3 when nature gives you super high quality immediately digestible omega 3 inside oily fish and other seafood and animal brains?

1.6g of protein per 1g of carb is not low carb man.

that's like normal macros.

I just had a delicious Leg of lamb in home made curry sauce; I diced some onion and garlic with Habanero Chili in coconut oil browning them for a few minutes then added tomato paste, Coconut milk, Indian Curry Power and extra Black Pepper then added the lamb cut in cubes and heated together for about ten minutes on low medium heat... so no I spit out the vegan pill... yesterday I had a tin of skinless boneless Sardines in Olive Oil and some home made nut butter with raw Macadamia, raw Almond and Walnuts, added liquid stevia, connamon and Adzuki bean Miso.

Vegans say that, in code. I would call it gaslighting.

Leanne Ratcliff for example, leader of the rabid animals rights vegans, says

>I don't care what your (health) problem is
>There is always a plant based solution

The real meaning is "if you get sick as a vegan, you stay sick, suffer and die for your cult, if you are a true vegan"

Which works for me because 99.5% of vegans are antifa/leftists of some flavour.

My teeth have become whiter and less translucent on the carnivore diet

Meat is unhealthy.
Meat consumption correlates with almost all the common illnesses.

If people eat less meat, they will be healthy, lower health care costs.

Even if you eat meat, you should eat smaller portions of it and less frequently.

Fatty red meat.
Veal/Beef Liver
Wild Salmon or Oily fish such as sardines.
Cod liver in a can.

Eat these 4 things weekly and you will not lack for any nutrients ever.

Attached: 1450MR0071820060703167E01_DXXX.jpg (1344x1200, 229K)

It’s just stupid when it’s strict. Because even truly herbivorous creatures by nature accidentally consume bugs and shit all the time in their leaves. Gorillas for example are vegan and so are bulls. But at least 1% of the diet is insects.
Vegans should not be so strict. That’s all I would recommend. Even vegetarian creatures like hippos must take a life to live a life. Gorillas do to. They may be vegetarians but they have to fight and dominate other males to thrive.
Sure you can get all the protein you need from plants. But don’t try to live life like your never taking a life to live a life or competing with others for the right to exist, to eat, or to have sex.
Lots of wild animals are killed all the time to produce the plants required to feed vegetarians.

Make sure youre also eating the best quality eggs you can buy, ideally free range or at worst free run to get a good amount of cholesterol for fertility.

>fat is unhealthy
>protein is bad for your kidneys
>high sugar fruit is good for you
>Soi doesn’t increase estrogen

Give it a rest merchant

Veganism is good if you be come poorly like fastingg / eating lots of vegetals will cure pretty much any disease. how ever as soon as you start getting emaciated you should stark eating meat again. Also vegetarian is a lot different from vegan eggs and fish are really great for u

It's usually sugars and other compounds found in vegetables fruits and other plants that actually cause tooth decay, as well as the various preservatives. You should eat salads and fruit ofc, but in measure. Same for meat fish and dry nuts. Hence why raising a child in the countryside is the best. Hunting (appreciation of life and understanding of man as steward of earth) physical activity (fitness as well as the most basic form discipline) and clean air food

Plant based omega 3 is natural BTW.
Just isn’t the most bioavalable. It’s still good for you so long as you don’t fry or cook with it.
But yes. Just gut a fish, squeeze the oil from the liver and consume that for omega three for Christ’s sakes. It’s a fucking fish. It’s not like they are all crying and morning the death of a fellow fish under the ocean or lake...

>accidentally
There's nothing accidental about it. Cows are known to eat chicks and mice, while deer absolutely devastate bird nests that are low enough for them to eat.
Everyone would be eating meat if they could, except retarded mentally ill humans.

American military is composed of Europeans, Africans & naturally larger races than the Chinese, I am a vegetarian and I weigh more than all the gooks I know plus most of the meds. you really thought you'd let the racial factor slip past the users of a hyper race obsessed board? You can't spell vegetarian without Arian you silly heart disease prone faggots.

GO VEGAN AND DIE

Ever notice that vegans after many years start to lose any semblance of life-glow? Pallid pale sickly green skin. No fat under facial tissue. No muscle mass. Completely barren and infertile. Women lose their meses and permanently damage their wombs. Men cannot produce functional sperm in high enough quantities, and the sperm they produce will surely be chromosomally deficient

GO VEGAN AND DIE.

youtu.be/97Wry4ppywQ

Still seems to keep my metabolism optimal. Can do tons of pull-ups and shit. I’m good endurance runner. Low body fat. Look chiseled like Bruce lee.
But yea... I wouldn’t recommend this diet for bodybuilders or power lifters.

There is the leader of the vegans. She literally changed the meaning of the word "vegan". (Before it was only "ethical vegans" who were the rabid screaming activists) now this is representative
Of just "vegans."

So if you want to be an emaciated cat lady bragging about her abortion, go vegan!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xtLSn2PqX6k

Attached: 1558625754128-2.jpg (2680x800, 752K)

cursed pic

hehe

Canned Cod Liver in its own oil is the most complete food. It has everything you need to survive. It is the food with the highest density of useable brain-life giving Omega 3 fatty acids.

Go vegan and die.

>complains about strawman
>commits ad hominem
oh no no no no no no

Attached: 1559245499096.jpg (680x629, 37K)

It’s rare though. But meat consumption can be rare and you can still thrive on a mostly plant based diet.
I can agree factory farms are bad. Should go back to doing more hunting and fishing.

>It's not essential anymore in our day and age, because of supplements
If it requires supplements, it's not an ideal diet. Simple, can't you understand, Hans?

My brother from another mother. Oily fish are the best indeed

>plants are unnatural
It's actually recommended to take way more ALA than EPA and DHA, but why would you go through the effort of actually backing up anything you say.

>So you’re banking on plugging the numerous nutritional deficiencies in the vegan diet with supplements.
Only ONE supplement, B12, is actually required. Learn to read faggot. Or is it the brain parasite speaking that you will eventually catch from eating raw meat?

Please debunk anything I've said. I can ad hominem as much as I want, doesn't make my argument less valid. I guess what you are doing is just another logical fallacy.

Of course it's not, I've never said that. I've said you can live a healthy life. And you can, with a balanced diet and supplements.

Eime Ellinas ke Armenis. Gia sou malaka :)

>goal of reducing the population
Stupid pleb, the population will reduce by itself.

Ante re. Se poia perioxi tou Canada

>Veganism is the final redpill
This by itself implies that you think it is ideal.

The body runs on fat. The Jews pushed hard to brainwash people into thinking that eating fat will make you fat.

Veganism is for idiots.

/thread

vegan ecofascism is the chad political stance

its rather hypocritical that you complain about people commiting logical fallacies but when you do one there is no problem. Also, it does make your argument less valid, because it shows that you have to resort to insults of character rather than actually build a proper counter-argument

Attached: 1543345950375.jpg (750x720, 35K)

Research how many “vitamins” in plants need to be converted

Paypig to big pharma says what?

See Just because there are diets that don't require supplements doesn't mean they are ethically better.

I have made arguments, but you are addressing the ad hominems, which are pretty much standard here on pol. You are commiting the fallacy fallacy.

I was vegan for 2 years. Was as basedboyish as I was before (that phase ended more than 5 years ago), and I noticed few to no differences in perceived energy levels and all that buzz. I quit because I started eating less and less varieties of food, and that would have ended very badly sometime down the line. A bit of self-awareness and honesty with yourself can go a long way when it comes to your diet.

b12 the one supplement you need is absent in a meatless diet due to sanitation standards dramatically increased. Faecal matter in untreated water supplied pre-industrial man with b12 was plentiful

>ethically
Killing animals for food is ethical, you b12 deficient retard. That's what every predator is meant to do.

>he doesn’t eat chick fila daily

Long ago I saw a king of the hill episode where Stacey (forgot her name) joins a cult and they make her eat vegan and only jelly and such with no animal fat to weaken her brain.
That episode somehow engrained in me the real goal of the “vegan” population. Vegan diet is a diet for slaves, even if some rich people have given themselves cancer trying it.

you harp on about big pharma having such a big stake in the dietary game, which is true to an extent, while overlooking the blatantly more obviously more influential and DIRECTLY concerned party...the meat and dairy industry

I love pro choice vegans...such delicious irony.

Attached: 1557147027748.jpg (637x600, 40K)

Going raw vegan maybe 2 weeks every year is a great detox but as a lifestyle it’s shitty.

Meant eater can live without meant and dairy industry easily.
Braindead vegan retards would die without pharma.

That's why you're a pharma slave.

Fasting for short periods is good for you.

It was Luanne. Also consider that you're basing your views in the real world off of a cartoon.

Except humans aren't predators

I only know about vitamin A, which is easier accessible through the animal source, retinol. Are there other vitamins?

This, you don't need to take supplements if you want to eat cow shit.