These finally showed up

These finally showed up.

What do?

Attached: B8DA5392-B120-49BD-B383-C4E50AAEA5E5.jpg (3264x2448, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to place them in public without being killed?

In MN by the way.

Attached: E407B31D-CF02-416E-8F5F-712461843411.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

Put them up all over Finland. Watch Finns go into meltdown mode when they can't figure out if they're white or not.

Attached: 1473884634405.png (1193x869, 193K)

LOL

Do what the guy did in Tauranga and put them in letterboxes.

Do it at night, where no one can see you. And make sure to wear gloves. Use Flex Tape Clear or something.

Are they stickers?

Business card stock. No stick.

Open carry while you place them.

Mailboxes of suburban neighborhoods/highly white areas

Do leaflet drops in high foot traffic areas.

go skydiving

HAH!

Go to a big parking lot, preferably a uni or something, and put them under peoples windshield wipers.

Through them away. And try again. “Okay” is not OK.

Sure thing. Go ahead and send me some Bitcoin.

Live stream yourself eating them and slowly waiting for your body to digest and shit them out, and then eat them again

Deliver them personally in a ghetto near you.

I posted a bunch of flyers around my neighborhood saying IMMIGRANTS OUT. did i do good?

This, just move quick and stay low OP.

Can be mistaken for a glowperation, change it up.

Look that subtle off-way coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my god, it even has a watermark.

Impressive, very nice.

It is pure white and there is clearly no watermark you idiot, are you blind? They look like some rando business card a boomer would carry, not very unit

Retard here.

What's unit?

lel

Attached: 12079256_10153116772652411_2774861044035275900_n.jpg (1920x1200, 270K)

Actually thinking of blending them into a pulp, pushing them into my anus with baster, pressuring my rectum with an air tank, and vomiting high-speed pulp at passing somailians.

Looks like it's time for me to leave.

Can't tell if boomer or zoomer.

Attached: 1544036367986.jpg (349x336, 16K)

*ON

What am I missing?

You know what to do

sad

Attached: 1558464886882.jpg (900x800, 97K)

I never understood why we went with 'it's ok to be white' when we could have used 'it's alright to be white'

Don't put them in mail boxes it's a federal crime wear rubber gloves when handling them and drop them randomly in parking lots leave them on sidewalks

he is quoting the classic scene of American Psycho

youtube.com/watch?v=cISYzA36-ZY

Leave them with VERY generous tips at restaurants. People already know that white people tip the best. Let the irrefutable truth trumpet across the land

Leave them on all the copy machines at work and drop them in all your neighbors mailboxes. Maybe get a safety vest and hand them out at wallmart, act like door tard....

Attached: 1557051880438.png (334x377, 132K)

Should be "It's alwhite to be white."

Helium balloons ?

Go at night, with gloves and mask. Or wear a burka, since there are so many mudslimes in MN

Everything's gonna be all white.

Holy shit you fucking buffoon. How dare you fucking say that. How dsre you fucking post without understanding the refrence. Lurk more you disgusting newfag. I never even saw it but I know enough to understand what he's saying. And you have the audacity to attack him for it.

Attached: patrick bateman.gif (245x240, 494K)

eat them

Attached: family fingers high kid.webm (612x474, 2.84M)

Best place would be with whoever would get most offended...college or university educated millenials who are likely to contact media...university campus or something....some govt funded aids crisis center....democrat party HQ...grade schools in bohemian neighbourhood

bluepilled finns

Low-key the correct answer.
Placed like bookmarks in books of history and philosophy and civics in a college library.

stick them up your bum

That was the plan all along

Zoomer or bait

Drop them from a drone over a festival or something

Time is the best strategy. Space out your irl shitposting so that you don't accidentally cause a happening too early and get glowinggers after you

Go to your local library and leave them in books.

Kids books....the new progressive ones that try to push LGBT family models and normalise trannys and racial diversity