WhatsApp pledges to SUE users over off-platform misbehavior

>11 Jun, 2019
WhatsApp is threatening users who violate its rules with lawsuits, even if the only evidence of “rule-breaking” exists outside of the Facebook-owned messaging app and the only judge is an AI.

“WhatsApp will take legal action against those we determine are engaged in or assisting others in abuse… even if that determination is based on information solely available to us off our platform,” the company warned in an ominous FAQ entry posted on Monday.

faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/26000259/?category=5245250

hmm, what does this mean in the reality? how do they, google kind real time monitoring or wut?
should i look for another appz instead of them?

Attached: WhatsApp-latest-update-Add-Captions-download-and-Install.jpg (2280x2270, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slack.com/intl/en-il/privacy-policy#collect
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can suck a dick you can't sue me Im broke already thanks to (((someone)))

> he has not yet moved to telegram

Attached: 1558113766255.jpg (250x240, 12K)

LMAO, they do mass spying then virtue signal later. 100% kosher.

is that really better or just meme?

I fucking dear them, GDPR is going to fuck them a new asshole they didn't know exist

If you use whatsapp you are pants-shittingly retarded and deserve everything that comes to you as a result.

>I fucking dear them,
A DEAR JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE GUYS

I will never seriously answer a meme flag.

This user is right, you know.

I only ever use WhatsApp to talk to brazillian qts

>telegram
wot aboot Signal?

what should I say? I never told I'm techguru or anything. I just used what my friends have to talk with them.

If you have suggestion, just tell me, really interested.

The sysadmin at my school uses Telegram, just saying.

>telegram
>flag
why am i not surprised
not that it is a bad thing, telegram is kinda nice.

>I just used what my friends have to talk with them.
Remember when people had phone numbers and you could call/text them? It's OK goyim, communicating exclusively thru the glow app is the way of the future.

>*knock knock knock*
>oh, hello joey
>is billy home? can he come out and play?
>yes, I'll go get him for you :)

Maybe just use, you know, the entire world around you.

>school
you have to be 18 to post here
>sysadmin
a sysadmin in a school is not a good example.

>telegram
okay i'll check it. maybe it is an idiot question, but telegram can communicate with the whatsapp or i should convince everyone to replace it if we want to keep in touch?

>In addition, beginning on December 7, 2019, WhatsApp will take legal action against those we determine are engaged in or assisting others in abuse that violates our Terms of Service, such as automated or bulk messaging, or non-personal use, even if that determination is based on information solely available to us off our platform. For example, off-platform information includes public claims from companies about their ability to use WhatsApp in ways that violate our Terms. This serves as notice that we will take legal action against companies for which we only have off-platform evidence of abuse if that abuse continues beyond December 7, 2019, or if those companies are linked to on-platform evidence of abuse before that date.
It's about the WhatsApp Business app and the WhatsApp Business API.

32, it's a trade school near 1000 people in that school he is a sysadmin of, with complex network servers and everything

Sweet. I hope they try to sue for my racist comments made over Clover, or if not, try and sic CNN on me. All the people who have been publically doxxed are all niggers who back down immediately like the frightened, Jewtube personalities they are.

This

[app deleted]

It's a meme. get signal

Signal is what ya want

Anons, I heavily use Slack and post many stuff that can be deemed (((hate speech))).
How zogged is Slack? How fucked up I?

Attached: shocked pepe2.png (657x527, 27K)

what does this mean in the reality?

this is just a part of closing off social media to conservative of non-conformist thought and discourse. whats app is an outlier, but nevertheless, in order to be thorough it must be done.

notice pussy Trump aint done shit about this. coarse the faggot don't care, he will simply retire in Israel after the dems use all of his precious immigrants to win in 2020

slack.com/intl/en-il/privacy-policy#collect

>dear
deer*

Shut the fuck up BOOMER

>using WhatsApp

Attached: 1553395846297.png (711x389, 202K)

>It's a meme. get signal
Do you need a new drug dealer? Install Signal and see who is already on the app when it adds your existing phone numbers. These are your new dealers.

Read It's about businesses using WhatsApp to spam and shit like that. OP selectively edited things so that people would bite.

I use Signal for Family chats and to talk with my friends about Guns. Signal is made by the EFF. Great product. Default to privacy.

>just be anti social like me and stop using messenger apps

Attached: Reddit_Armie.jpg (600x600, 34K)

The god guys on youtube made a vid a few days ago on this grilling fb/whatsapp because the guy that got caught trying to fuck kids was using whatsapp. So fb lawyers decided that after years of people using the service to commit crimes they will go on the attack and bring down the hammer on anyone not left so they can be like seeeeeee right wing are bad too.

Attached: 1360039499562.jpg (300x740, 126K)

or just use signal like every other drug dealer alive

>should i look for another appz instead of them?

Zuckerfuck owns it, so yes, you should have stopped using it long ago.

Reddit is cancer, stop using that too.

Kike, stop shilling your spy apps

Is it so fucking hard to create Tor peer 2 peer based open source messanger?

Where are programmers to do it?