No china extradition

Attached: IMG_9241.jpg (540x668, 150K)

I'm sorry, I'm busy fighting for the kikes.
Do you want me to die for you too?

not a good comparison

The fuck is this?

Based and deadpilled

Do you even know those POLICE men on first picture are askhenazi jews???
All of them

Honk Kong was under British control and government for 100 years, because it was a 99 year lease or something.
Then it went back to commie china. Commie China promised Honk Kong that they could still pretty much govern themselves, but recently have broken that promise.
Mass demonstrations in Honk Kong. Huge.
Commies cracking down on the leaders, who will soon become organ donors.

We might not win. But we will die trying.

Attached: whatsthedifference.png (698x873, 1.43M)

I don't think that was the claim.
The picture is ironic, as the Germans are rounding up communist, and the Chinese are rounding up anti-communist.

What are the implications of the extradition law? is it really that big a deal, will they come in a get all dissidents?

Beijing can impose stricter and stricter 'rules' regarding what can or cannot be said about China and the HK government will be obliged to arrest those people. And under the new laws they would be extradited to China.

America
>say something bad about Muslims, get banned from all platforms

China
>imprison Muslims, force feed them pork and alcohol
>get tons of business from Google and Kikebook
Really makes you think

Most HK people wish for British rule again, they still support the union jack everywhere. HK women are good fun aswell just show up with a english accent and smash poon. I was there for a month it was real good

And the HK government and police force would be completely compliant or would they send mainland police?

Also what kinda freedom of movement do you guys have?

2047 is gonna be a shitty year for Hong Kong

Basically it's mainland China breaking another promise. I don't know what people expect anymore, the mainland communists are nothing but manipulative liars and thieves with no sense of shame that cry about being bullied when they're called out on their shit while they bully those around them.

So Hong Kongers are Chinese kikes?
Good riddance I guess

Why have they even got to wait till 47. Who would stop them if they decided the one country two systems is done tomorrow?

Most likely nobody but it could cause public outrage and give more people fingers to point to the CCP which I assume is the only reason they haven't. instead they choose to slowly take over bit by bit for the sake of PR again I am only assuming.

It is in their nature to be thieving liars. Not sure why the world doesn’t get that by now. Thy have literally no remorse or moral compass when it comes to lying.

anything that weakens asians makes me happy

fight the good fight user

>holocaust paralel
so original

They only allow them to cry at predetermined times. I'm not a fan of Islam, but that shit is fucking terrifying.