Questions to the racists on this board : how do you feel knowing that you will never win?

Questions to the racists on this board : how do you feel knowing that you will never win?

How does it feel to know that if you express your opinions in public and not on the safety of an anonymous board, there is good chances that you will lose your friends or/and your job? (And get your teeth knocked out as a bonus)

Did you know that racemixing is natural and inevitable since transportation get faster and cheaper every year?

Attached: 1E70AC7F-8B17-4262-8AEE-7B68829DC753.jpg (366x366, 22K)

IM GONNA SAY IT

N

There are no racists you stupid nigger

How does it feel being such a subhuman that whites take such pity on you that they base their whole system of morality on not hurting your feelings

I

nigger

G

G

They do, we agree on it
That’s why racists will never win, and that’s why racemixing will continue

>how do you feel knowing that you will never win?
If we will never win why bother trying to demoralize us? LOL
BTW, I do espouse my views in public and most agree with me. Stay scared.

R

Even the KKK members you posted are friends with a black chick. How many black chicks are you friends with?

Curiously, Latin America remains a de facto caste society. It's almost like most whites recognize the irrationality of dysgenic mating and avoid it

I've espoused my natural views in public, lost some friends but they weren't worth keeping anyway. No one dares to touch me little faggot nigger. Stay mad we will win.

This is how the jews and jew-friends in nazi germany felt.

So - cockfag - who in the end was evil again?

Nice quads
Well most racists stay in the closet unfortunately

I don’t know many black people but that’s not the point is it?

Attached: CAAA16A0-1B9E-4555-9D76-532CF30412A3.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

What if some guys kicked some nigger ass while wearing blm shirt. Would that mean an ultimate win for race realists?

S

For all the other shills monitoring these spam threads.

Cause you don’t want to know them. You are the racist here. I might have more non white friends than white friends but I’m still here

When are you guys gonna take the catholic pill so we can go back to the "death-eaters" look?

Attached: 45645782538.jpg (3264x2176, 1.77M)

E

A small battle won during an already lost war

I’m not white user
I also believe some race may be superior to others based on what they accomplished trough history but it doesn’t change the fact that this planet will only have one race in about 10k years or so (if we survive this long that is)
The world won’t stop when we die
I’m sure white people from the 1700’s couldn’t imagine how mixed this planet would be by now

Attached: 5C1A6758-BAE1-43F9-B25A-E279BB5D998F.jpg (720x744, 60K)

>this planet will only have one race in about 10k
duh
But "racist" fight to slow down this process and so the end race will be the whitest as possible.

Well since 100years the white race seems to disappear slowly
Because of the west mentality, 1 or 2 children is the norm when others browner races tend to have 4-5
I don’t even think racists (here) do something against that except creating ««nigger hate threads» on Jow Forums

Attached: 9715D395-7F3E-4DF2-A19D-57B18C1B1551.jpg (962x642, 251K)

I should have said white racist, because of course there are racist in every race it's natural just as protecting and providing for your family

Sauce?

What do you by 'win' anyway?
If I describe a tree as being tall or old, I'm just describing a tree.
If I describe niggers as being primitive people with low IQ, I'm just describing them.
There is nothing to win or to lose.

I'm well aware that I would lose my job if I expressed what I think about this issue. But why should I lie to myself?

White race is in deep crisis as you have probably noticed. But this crisis will not last forever.

Nigger nigger

to me it dosnt matter if we win i feel obliged to do what is right

JIDF is out in full force again
habbening soon

Attached: 768o76 .jpg (608x608, 254K)

This. I see these migrants in White countries celebrating low White rates, shitting on their hosts, and generally wanting to destroy them. That would be like me moving to Japan and hating them and wanting to ruin them. I could never do it as my conscience would never allow me to. I would not move there period simply out of respect for the Japanese. That's what separates us from most non-whites, that moral compass.

I express my opinions IRL a lot, actually - the funny thing is, doxxing doesn't happen offline. It's only perpetrated by leftist basement dwellers that live on the internet.

I've redpilled at least three close friends on the JQ, and many more on the objective inferiority of blacks and Hispanics. The trick is to avoid slurs, and inform them of facts such as crime rates, IQ averages, and the total lack of evidence + constantly increasing death toll of the holohoax.

You're losing. In another generation or two, Nazi-like parties will be rising across the west, united with one another, thanks to the ease of communication the internet has enabled.

Israel will be destroyed, Jews will have no safe haven, and White nations will purge themselves of the lesser races - probably within our lifetime.

your moral compass should only apply within your race

right now you should have an exterminationist mindset because our race and civilization is on the verge of ceasing to exist

Attached: 1558729043167.png (596x411, 307K)

We are winning