What keeps you going?

What keeps you going?

Attached: FD619425-8F44-454F-8AF5-5BB2F069A3A4.jpg (1234x1024, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20
streetrx.com/),
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psychoactive_substance_index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ex-lax-extra-angled.png (312x248, 105K)

The failure of opposing worldviews to convince me of their being more correct, and the conviction which results from this

Nothing. I'm like an NPC, I just mindlessly do my daily routine as if it was programmed in me.

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

Things are going to decay very slowly then fall out of control very quickly
The fact that I'll be prepared when that happens keeps me going forward.

Until then we should all continue to learn:

Attached: 1542742755323.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

Rage.

Spite

Hope.

Defiance

My joint bank account. I'm lucky to be with someone trustworthy enough to share a bank account with. I manage all our money and will have a house someday then children.

And you are doing a good job Mohammad

That the EU is going full pánic and fsilling appart, we are reaching the end. This decade Will be funny

God

All any of us can do is what we feel in our soul, is right

Attached: 1524773528956.jpg (500x625, 75K)

Well put and usually in that order.
Make sure the first two are applied to the gym and the last in everything else you do.

Nothing anymore. I laid out my plan to some prominent people in our movement and now just wait to see how it unfolds.

>wasting time with red pills
No different than buying gold. A bullet is more valuable than gold and so is practical knowledge and power. Knowing intricacies of jewish power is a waste of time.

My bf. We take turns sucking each other’s dicks

Wife kids alcohol?

Hey guys isnt this a data mining thread doe?

Knowing they want me to give up

Young girl I chanced to meet on Phoenix Antifa meet-up a month ago.

I'm stupid enough to think one day you 'tards will shut down this gangstalking apparatus.

The need for revenge

Knowing that I'm the whitest person on this board.

Attached: WTYM.jpg (2988x5312, 814K)

>subhuman neanderthal kike
>White cro magnon sentient human
no

nice leg bro

are you how to basic

Whiter than you, Muhammad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20

Caffeine
I take at least 400 mg of it a day, since if I don't I can't do anything productive.

Attached: 0a7870bd7255762e2516827985e02de9ca5ba0ed415408ec8470359bec9e4fa4.gif (500x532, 914K)

My $14/hr walmart wage. It's the only thing I have in life.

Attached: 15602692930152939512085616075290.jpg (2560x1440, 1.14M)

News are fun, i read them every day and there's always some new clowny thing going on. The latest big laugh for me was a new swedish government programme for immigrants called TUT (the swedish word for "Honk"). I loved this kind of shit, cracks me up as the world literally burns.

Attached: clown honkler ball.gif (112x112, 20K)

I may be an Amerigroid, but at least an old man didn't suck my dick while my parents watched lmao

Danke Schoen

Having defined goals to work towards.

I'm a workaholic and work 70-80 hours a week so I'm perpetually to busy and tired to think about anything.

>but at least an old man didn't suck my dick while my parents watched lmao
Things that never happened
>I may be an Amerigroid
Pic related

Attached: 565764856.png (741x630, 27K)

Good goy!

Pretty much this in this order.
That and the knowledge that what I have to suffer now my children will not have to, and that any suffering I spare myself my children will have to feel twice as acutely.
Like minded friends helps, working towards a better future and whatnot.
It's also a giggle to watch the world burn.

Shit. I only take 200mg and I feel like a zombie. What do you drink to get so much without drinking 10 liters?

Family.

Yeah I know...

I want to see a mushroom cloud.

Attached: 1355525121700.jpg (284x320, 107K)

Hope

Scholars say it isn't the Tay-Sachs, the predisposition towards schizophrenia, or any other fruit of the Jew's incestuous sexual habits, but the "SCCCHHHLLLUUUUURRRPPPPP" haunting every Jewish man's dreams that makes them so neurotic. Never knowing a moment's rest, forever tormented by the fact that one of the first things you experienced on this Earth was getting your dick sucked by an old man.

Anger and the need to support my family

I never got circumcised.

So you're saying you're a woman. Post your khazar milkers immediately.

2-3 L a day and 100 mg caffeine pills.
Worst of all is that I need all of this and I'm not even employed.

Attached: 1559253491491.jpg (1024x896, 105K)

The will to see it all burn down
and Ice tea, probably a close second. I fucking love ice tea.
Except peach flavoured one. Only subhumans can drink that with a straight face and not vomit

No, I have a benis

Do you use sugar or nah? Cold brew or hot brew?

I can leave this shithole eventually

Jewish lies. Post khazar milkers.

Pure anger so white hot that it came from the other side and is now completely cool.

There are caffeine pills? Holy fuck I need some of those. I will literally do nothing but read during a day if I don't drink coke all day.

He definitively is how to basic.

Glad you already wrote numbers on your skin. Doing my work for me.

Attached: 248EB7ED-0AFF-4D62-9F57-4F9E8E2B2AE7.jpg (960x726, 98K)

Sorry, nigger. I know you want to see my benis, but no.

Happenings keep me going

Brenton Tarrant happening gave me life fuel for 2 months straight

Attached: image.jpg (466x704, 82K)

lol

Yes, Cold Brew when possible, Hot Brew when I'm feeling down. No sugar in hot brew tho, usually just grab a couple of cookies and crumble them inside.
I also consume bottled up shit in downtime because I'm literally trash. Pic related

Attached: .png (600x600, 178K)

post feminine benis

Thanks for your service, goy

Attached: 1552098088283.jpg (474x432, 30K)

Tarrant did nothing good for right-wing bigots.

Just be careful cunt, caffeine overdose is a thing too. 300-500 mg is usually the "safe" limit for most people, although you can probably do more if you spread it across the day and pay attention to how your body reacts if you really need it for a project or something.

Attached: 1559086645157.png (871x870, 594K)

God

Just do real stimulants. What are you, a sissy?

Attached: 1453081114385.png (743x692, 708K)

I've been thinking about it for a while now, what would you recommend?

Attached: 1557508492553.jpg (730x660, 75K)

Depends! Do you want to go for illegal/darknet stims, or are you more comfortable with research chemicals? Are you looking for productive focus, or a bit more euphoria?

Attached: may26.jpg (394x637, 41K)

My dream of living in a rural area in a beautiful house with a big backyard with pond.

Hot damn, hook me up!

Attached: 1560271977109616025355076389194.jpg (2560x1440, 864K)

I don't mind either way. Productive focus.

Attached: 1559907065738.png (639x355, 219K)

what's keeping you from doing it?

Attached: 1550261141502.gif (494x332, 164K)

i want to see the day when normies snap and jews hang from a nose that they built

>your alright kike, I'll gas you last

And crazier then everybody here combined. Consider this board has school shooters, satanists, trannies, spooks,...

Are you 80 years old

That we live in a simulation, and are here through choice, to learn and evolve.

My parents.

Why not 69? It would be way more efficient. Are you even a real man? Jeez

I want to see the world burning.
To the ground.
I want to see the inches of blood in the streets.
I want to see the nuclear mushrooms on the horizon.

100% pure distilled rage, a side of despair, and fleeting moments of hope

>Do nothing.
vs
>Potentially die.
Eh I'll try a bit more first because it sucks balls being utterly idle.

you should go see a shrink m8

Attached: 1543019921172.png (483x470, 184K)

Was gonna anhero, but that would mean the jews win
so I keep on living
just to spite jews

My religion. Otherwise I would've offed myself a long time ago.

They will die soon, but will be back hopefully to more successful children?

a joint a week

God loves you user, thank you for loving him back.
God bless you.

Hail Kek brother.

Till that time I will have my kids and wife as a factor to keep myself going.

For non-RCs I would recommend going with pharmaceutical stims, best in tablet form. Capsules can be tampered with more easily. Basically what you want is ADHD meds. If you buy from the street/college students, then research the street price (streetrx.com/), as well as common trade names. No one uses the proper names there.

>Methylphenidate
Very mild physically, enhances focus pretty well. If you take too much the comedown is BAD. For some people it doesn't work, and it has almost no euphoria, but if it comes to focus it always worked great for me.

>Lisdexamfetamine
A step up. More euphoric as well as physically stimulating. Take it orally, everything else is useless. You can't go with this one, it's a classic.

As for regular street drugs:

>Amphetamine
Most of what you get is cut like hell, wash it with acetone, that removes most impurities. It's like Lisdex-, but stronger physically. Also a bit more addicting due to its more euphoric effects.

>Meth
Stay the fuck away unless you REALLY know what you're doing. And with that I mean have already tried everything else and have a firm grasp on how addiction works.

With research chems these are a good choice:

>2FA
Amphetamine analogue.

>Isopropylphenidate (IPH)
A bit more expensive, basically a methylphenidate analogue. Works just like it.

>3-Fluorophenmetrazine (3-FPM)
This one is great, highly recommend it. Can be euphoric, but highly depends on the person. GREAT focus enhancement though.

There are of course more novel ones, and I haven't touched on any that are more recreational!

Attached: may50.jpg (780x536, 50K)

And when you become a super power, take over the world.

Yeah, same here. Plus lots of insanity.

Attached: Crazy.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I have no idea about American sources my man, but if you want general advice I'm here.

General info:

Inform yourself about dosage info:
>psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Psychoactive_substance_index

- Invest in a milligram scale and weigh out your doses, eyeballing is for niggers.
- Set a limit for your amount/timing of consumption, you aren't looking to get high, but to be productive right?
- Get empty capsules and take your stuff orally. This is generally the most mild/non-addictive route of administration.
- Take frequent pauses to reset your tolerance and normalize your brain chemistry.

Attached: may60.jpg (633x546, 60K)

High grade insanity is the best form of living.

As shitty as it is seeing what is currently happening to white countries and white people in general it will never be as terrible as being a shitskin and despite what the "blackpill" nihilistic faggots say, I think there is still hope and we are moving in the right direction.

My Miata and guns.

Thanks for the help German user.

Attached: 7d56a40e367fe42ee71368a1ed0b0d20d93f110f4eb53995e20cc9815380b06d.jpg (1053x1063, 332K)