HAPPENING! VATICAN UNCUCKS AND RISES AGAINST DEGENERATES

>The Chairperson of the Transgender Equality Network (TENI) has said a new document published by the Vatican challenging gender theory, is upsetting to LGBTQ people as it denies them their identity.

>It was criticised by LGBTQ Catholics as contributing to bigotry and violence against gay and transgender people.

Where were you when catholicucks redeemed themselves?

Just a matter of time until a new conservative pope is elected and declares a crusade against faggots.

Proofs:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-48584892

rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0611/1054677-vatican-gender-theory/

Attached: 14242629748320.jpg (219x230, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI
youtube.com/watch?v=kZSKlO5oifM
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlAexYkmv4
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html
pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8790457/Russian-Orthodox-Church-embroiled-in-corruption-scandal.html
thenationalherald.com/184533/crisis-facing-greek-orthodoxy-america/
theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/19/religion.uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/1482856/Corruption-scandal-hits-the-Greek-Church.html
inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
youtube.com/watch?v=cDwFS9wMRFE
youtube.com/watch?v=nSIe4xLXd_M
youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Papists are the footsoldiers of Satan

>vatican
>uncucked
ok mister benedict

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican 1.png (1310x1384, 2.43M)

Unfortunately Pope Francis is still cucked on a lot of issues as well. Hopefully this will be the first of the many changes that save the Church from Francis' pathological cuckoldry.

Attached: 1afc8796c621beabfe5a08442c9dd18c.jpg (935x1319, 220K)

How long does he have left anyway?
Or do they elect a new pope only when the old one kicks the bucket?

Normies here don't buy into the tranny shit and TENI is just accidentally red pilling people on trans shit.
Every article pushing their shit gets BTFO in comments by normies. The head of TENI (pic related) is literally a man in a dress too.
(((They))) got too cocky after the abortion referendum.

Attached: page22_phillips.jpg (620x800, 56K)

That's based, but it's still too little to call "uncuckening". It would be really surprising to see an old fart like Francis being in favor of gender identity.
Wake me up when he expels all modernists from the church and starts saying again that the only way to be saved is being in communion with the Catholic Church.
I bet you're from one of these thousands of heretic Protestant sects that don't even have an unified doctrine lmao

Catholicism is a paedophilic cult.

he's a jesuit satanist agent
some say that he will be the last pope

Where'd you get that from?

>Vaticanus then is a combination of Vatic + anus, just as Romanus is a combination of Rome + anus. Therefore, vaticanus collis or vaticanus mons mean"the prophetic hill or mountain", which can be rephrased asthe hill or mountain of prophecy.The word Vatican is just a shortened form of the word Vaticanus, just like Claudian is a shortened form of Claudianus.

> a pedo degenerate rising against potential pedo degenerates

This is just a power struggle

Only when the pope dies, or if he resigns (which Benedict was the first one to do in hundreds of years).

And what do they say will be after him?

Only if the Pope abdicates or dies I think
He definitely won't be the last Pope. The Bible establishes that the "gates of Hades" will not prevail against the Church.

No joke, the best candidate for next Pope is a red pilled nigger.

Yeah, doubt it. Catholic church is shit and they have a pact with the satanic Jews.

Benedict was either forced to do so or he saw how completely fucked up the Vatican is and said fuck this I’m out.

its not called the vaticanus
its the vatican or vatis + can = divine snake

Rome will be destroyed acording to the churches own teachings (Prophecy of the Popes) , not sure weather it means literaly the destruction of rome or just downfall of western culture

Doesn't make it better desu

Who? In my opinion the best candidate is Athanasius. He even called out the plan that's set in motion of trying to replace Europeans with immigrants.

>let fags go on raping boys after it's well known
>call for open borders
>suck nigger toes every chance you get
Boy, this Pope sure is BASED

that satan will rule the earth for a few years while the fate of humanity is decided, its unknown why he may be the last pope, possibly that he will destroy the catholic church and turn it into a one world religion satanic place of idol worship of AI satan

It makes absolutely no difference what the Church says at this point.

The Church has almost no following in any Western nation, other than short women over the age of 75, the Church has almost no moral high ground to stand on, the religious elementary schools are all closing down around here...

Attached: 6a00d834515f9b69e2019b0214d520970b-800wi.jpg (634x402, 93K)

it not the only one

Reminder that the majority of pedo priests were Gay Pedos preying on boys.

>LGBTQ Catholics
honk

There's a place called Vaticanus Collis. The Vatican's name is based on that place.
And anyway Vatican literally just doesn't translate to divine snake.

there is no such thing as "gender identity"
you are welcome

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

Except for the fact that Vatis means bard or poet and Can literally doesn’t mean anythin in latin.

I took four years of fucking classics, you mong. I can understand a tridentine mass word for fucking word. Maybe learn2latin before spouting your bullshit you god damn fucking retard. You absolute fucking cretin. You bumbling fool. Fuck you.

Every normie knows this yet (((they))) keep trying to push it.

More lies their satanic juden the faggot pedo gay tranny protestantand their norvus ordo fake church are the enemies of God reminder it started with kikes prots wanting g to divorce to fuck other whores

>i went to commie school
no one cares leaf

Attached: rake.jpg (800x800, 334K)

The power to make one of those happen is in your hands.

The Vatican is the enemy of mankind and the purveyor of filth and chaos.

>LGBTQ Catholics
they should found their own branch with all their degenerate stuff and shut the fuck up, we have enough with the priests

Attached: Spanish_Inquisition.jpg (854x640, 94K)

says the brit..who surely knows it all about such pacts..

why dont you understand the hegelian dialectic? do you think the IRA were actually fighting the royals?

No it traditionally teaches pedophilia is a mortal sin damned by God the Jews teach pedophilia most of the fake catholic kike fake hoaxes of false case pedophilia are against anti Jewish opposition in the post Vatican 2 Masonic Jewish occupied church zero scandals before the commies Jews and masons all hijacked parts of the church and the rates of scandal are still 3 to 10 times less than all other religions except for the kikes who despite their coverups outnumber everyone else by over a factor of 100 in terms of ratio hello chabad and hasidic scandals out the ass the talmud kabbalah mishnah openly teaches oedophilia

>vatican or vatis + can = divine snake
proof of this?
The euro is the official currency of the Vatican City, although the Vatican is not a member of the Eurozone or the European Union, that should tell you something.

Attached: 13909291.jpg (326x306, 61K)

>The euro is the official currency of the Vatican City
what the fuck i didnt know that, it makes sense with the whole holy roman empire EU program

if you associate with the catholic church when it is fighting against its own founding principles you are worse than a heretic

According to Malachiae Benedict is the last Pope.

According to La Salette, Paris will burn, Marseille will be flooded and many earthquakes will ruin Italy and civil war will erupt in Europe, in the end, Russia will save the continent.

According to Fatima, the Pope will be killed by soldiers shooting both bullets and arrows at him.

According to another prophecy (sorry I don't remember right now, but it was a nun), muslims will conquest Rome and the blood of Christians will make the water of fountains red until a small group of true believer in Christ will organize and destroy Islam forever.

I believe the race war is imminent, be ready and don't trust anything the pope francis say.

>In 2002, the Diocese of New Westminster, in the Anglican Church of Canada, permitted the blessing of same-sex unions. In 2003, two openly gay men in England and the United States became candidates for bishop. In the Church of England, Jeffrey John eventually succumbed to pressure to withdraw his name from consideration to be the Bishop of Reading. In the Episcopal Church in the United States, Gene Robinson was elected and consecrated Bishop of New Hampshire, becoming the first openly gay bishop in the Anglican Communion and in apostolic Christianity. This was highly controversial and led several hundred bishops to boycott the 2008 Lambeth Conference. As an alternative to Lambeth, many of these bishops attended the Global Anglican Futures Conference in Jerusalem.

>Where were you when catholicucks redeemed themselves?
Jews killed Jesus. Say it, Vatiniggers! Say it!!!

>Russia will save the continent.
Francis is already doing that. He will meet Putin in private for the 3rd time already. Putin will get to choose the next Pope and Russia will save the west.

>attackin protestants and the church of england
i dont like them either, you're buying into the hegelian dialectic you fucking idiot

>Anglican Church of Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20

no user, he's meeting him to talk about cybersatan as russia has recently started a new NWO project of AI, the orthodox community is trying to stop this

>denying their identity

what a load of crap. your "identity" doesn't exist.

[article about gay orgies in the vatican]
get killed

whoever, most churches are NWO now

>the orthodox community is trying to stop this
Sure they are. Larping as a hyper reactionary "ordodox :D" christcuck is very reactionary user Wow! kys

Attached: 1548306661843.png (671x645, 173K)

Francis is not saving anyone, he's heretic and a freemason.
He's pretending to be anti-homo only because everyone hate him and the Bilderberg meeting that has just finished, has ordered him to calm down the waters.

Attached: 1550274949146.jpg (500x462, 199K)

Jews killed Jesus. More specifically the Judeans. Everyone knows this, what's your point?

This

Vatican will always be degenerate because they have a library full of books about advanced knowledge that they don't want us to have so they can control the us + world for their Alpha Draconan overlords.

Attached: popehallinside.jpg (750x500, 237K)

the west has 10X bigger refugee problem than russia

>LGBTP%×/+\*+@$&
>Catholic
Pick one, fucking pick one

>they can control the us
>Vatican
You misspelled Israel.
And yes, also the Vatican, thanks to Francis, is controlled by Israel.

and also he's pretending to be anti-homo because the vatican has a big problem with homo blackmail, he tried to say ooohh gay is normal to make it go away but it didnt work

who created israel? rothschild? sheep

I didn't say Francis will save the Church, but I do think Russia will contribute to it somehow.
It will be already the 3rd time Francis will meet in private with Putin.
There's a chance Putin himself will try to influence the Catholic Church in the future just as he do with his own Orthodox Church in Russia.
And frankly, better Putin than Merkel.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahha
>One of Europe's largest mosques opens in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=GqQcZwf-i4A

>Scientists claim that almost half of the Russian population inherited Mongol genes
pravdareport.com/health/31-01-2004/4722-alcoholism-0/

>Russia: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Moscow
youtube.com/watch?v=xfKq57aBqac

>Russia: The World's Second-Largest Immigration Haven
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053

>part of the plan /Kadyrov’s soldiers (20.000) are ready to kill Ukrainians
youtube.com/watch?v=zwZ1yWkhh_s

>Crimea: Largest Mosque Ever Built, for Crimean Tatars
youtube.com/watch?v=A6EydSGm7F4

>Political Islam, Migrant Crime, Terror Cells Challenge Putin Claims of 'Great White Hope'
youtube.com/watch?v=kNNJBXrcOCU

>The Lingering Effects of Krokodil
youtube.com/watch?v=dmV5B-_rIoI

>Putin's Pro-Islam, Pro-Diversity Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=kZSKlO5oifM

>FIFA World Cup 2018 with traditional russian women
youtube.com/watch?v=EnTYV4b77WE
youtube.com/watch?v=MDlAexYkmv4

>How Muslim Migrants Are Reshaping Russia's Dying Countryside, One Village At A Time
rferl.org/a/how-muslim-migrants-are-reshaping-russia-s-dying-countryside-one-village-at-a-time/29237540.html

God, just so reactionary and BASED user. Keep up the good work ! Absolute state of ortholarps.

Attached: 1502667229711.jpg (800x556, 83K)

Until they rollback Vatican II, the church will continue to die on the vine.

Attached: 1528467757381.jpg (480x418, 26K)

that seems to be more anti-russian than anti-orthodox, russia still has some problem with commies yes

Its true, the Roman elites pretended to be Christian converts when Rome lost all its exoteric power, but in secret retained their Luciferianism.

Attached: 1559259193095.jpg (480x480, 61K)

Moscow alone...
Utter bullshit. Three houses in every street here are now infested with rapefugee families.

When you expose the Jews Behind The Curtains, and slay them, you shall be free. Thus sayeth the Lord.

you want holy roman empire? you already have it with junk

Hitler

I like Putin too, but I don't think he has much power over the Vatican.
I hope you are right, but I believe is the way around, EU want to make pressure over Putin using Francis as ambassador.

Jews do this to incite more hatred towards christianity, tell me I'm wrong.

of course they even created a pagan christian mix
he just seems to be anti-russian for some reason

Whatever Bergoglio does, it's treachery and outright damaging to the faith at large.
It sounds based but I won't bite. This anti-Pope has to go.

well he played a part but not the biggest

Turn to Traditional Catholicism, right now our Church is flooded with modern world sodomites. Help us clean it up! Instill Traditional values into our people, remove the poop skins from our countries, and save our white countries!

I was not expecting the Spanish Inquisition.

he is exactly an anti-pope, salvini is the hope for italy and they will for sure try to remove him

>implying nigger schools are any better
Also not an argument you fucking mentally retarded IDIOT. You fucking fool. You sniveling fucking worm of a human being. You willfully uneducated fucking trash. Fuck off Achmed, and go back from whence you came, where willful ignorance is more important than the truth. You’re just as dumbed down and fucking placcid as (((they))) want you to be you fucking puppet. You fucking easily controllable faggot. You are SCUM.

This is the bare minimum. They need to a do a lot more to even come close

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece
daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn
But why would it be otherwise?
Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Anti-Racism
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8790457/Russian-Orthodox-Church-embroiled-in-corruption-scandal.html
>thenationalherald.com/184533/crisis-facing-greek-orthodoxy-america/
>theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/19/religion.uk
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/1482856/Corruption-scandal-hits-the-Greek-Church.html

we should include "inclusive orthodoxy" into this list
inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com/

Racism is forbidden in Orthodoxy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

The Orthodox Church made it very clear that this was not welcome in their Church and told all these people to either stop being nazis or stop being orthodox.
>LOOK AT HOW BASED WE ARE :DDD :-D
neck urself

Attached: Views about homosexuality among Orthodox Christians.png (1856x800, 53K)

Francis didn't say a word over the schism between Moscow and Constantinople over Ukraine. He ever said to the Patriarch of the Ukranian Greek Catholic Church not to say anything.
I believe Francis panders to the EU establishment but he's trying to have Putin a a safegoat in case of things going bad. He's a Peronist after all...
And of course Putin, been as inteligent as he is, will of course try to influence the Catholic Church the same way he did to the Russian Orthodox Church.
There are Cardinals already saying that China, for example, is the closest state to the Catholic Social Teachings.

Honestly how does the theory remain that?
Through censorship and stigma that's how. By all logic that theory was debunked years ago. Like before recorded history years ago. The logic is so flawed that the only thing they can do is call people that speak against it racist homophobic bigoted assholes.

Attached: FB_IMG_1510192800897.jpg (960x857, 217K)

>i went to school so i know
that is also not an argument idiot leaf, that is called appeal to authority, maybe go back to schoool nigger leef

Traditional Catholicism.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDwFS9wMRFE
youtube.com/watch?v=nSIe4xLXd_M

True

>francis panders to EU
man francis is part of EU the other guy in this thread even said they have the euro, its holy roman empire with junker king of luxembourg

Except im not fucking wrong. Learn latin fucktard

>LGBTQ Catholics
Well if they're going to make up shit like this, no wonder they think they can make up their genders.

>Except im not fucking wrong
also not argument idiot leaf

Too bad the Vatican can't call out Queer Theory academia's support of pedophilia: youtube.com/watch?v=2u3hmZCsXoE

It uses the Euro as part of a bilateral accord with Italy. It used the Italian Lira before Italy joined the Eurozone

Fuck the pope and the ira

It also says moveable sexual identities are "often founded on nothing more than a confused concept of freedom in the realm of feelings and wants"

Right on the nose. Damn

Vatis means 'large container, usually for fluid, is'. Vatican literally means vats are cans.

This. Based HueHueHue