HOLD THE ACTUAL FUCK UP. So you're telling me Chic fil a, with 2,000 locations and isnt even open on sundays...

HOLD THE ACTUAL FUCK UP. So you're telling me Chic fil a, with 2,000 locations and isnt even open on sundays, is able to pay its workers a living wage. Yet McDonald's, which is pretty much open 24/7 with 35,000 locations , is only able to give me $8? Why is the minimum wage not going up with inflation and why is it not a law?

Attached: 9DC2348C-A526-4E92-9250-730C8BF9C79D.png (1242x875, 688K)

because chick fil a is based and mcdonalds is cringe

>why is it not a law?
moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney

Because if minimum wage grew in parody with inflation it would actually be growing faster than inflation. Inflation travels like a wave from the source of the money to its final destination. Raise it too soon and when that wave hits itll crash and ripple again. Making the problem worse.

Fpbp

This is probably only one store that's franchised unless you've got a source for your bullshit.

>be them
>be chic-fil-a worker
>40 hrs/wk
>make $34K/yr before taxes

>be me
>be grad student working on physics phd
>between teaching and research - 50-60 hrs/wk
>grad stipend - $19k/yr before taxes... minus about $2k a year for mandatory administrative and healthcare fees

I'd drink myself to death, but I can't afford it.

Attached: depression.jpg (600x400, 15K)

one owner
sigh

my GF's 16 y/o daughter works at one and she makes $10 hr because she can speak half ass Spanish thanks to HS spanish class. without the spanglish she would make $8.50

Thats a genuine question. Anyone care to explain this?

Because McDs has shareholders, like me, to appease. Earnings growth doesn't come out of thin air, kid.

Go get some marketable skills so companies have to pay you more instead of being in a position where the homeless guy could replace you with five minutes of training.

kill yourself since your a moron

>Because if minimum wage grew in parody with inflation it would actually be growing faster than inflation. Inflation travels like a wave from the source of the money to its final destination. Raise it too soon and when that wave hits itll crash and ripple again. Making the problem worse.
inflation is 100% intentional

The blood of gay and trans teens and folx of color will be on your hands if you work in that wicked, fascist enterprise. Shame on you for even considering that.

Higher wages mean better quality people. People at chick-fil-a are very polite, kind, well dressed and groomed, and very helpful. Go downtown into McDonald's and see if you can say the same thing about them.

You knew what you were getting into beforehand so what are bitching about?

This, chick fi la has actual food while McDonalds only redeeming quality is their french fries.

>grew in parody
????????????????
gibberish at best

Chick-fil-a has cornered a market- the religious right fast food eating market. No other chain actively speaks out about abortion, no other chain respects Sundays as a religious holiday and no other chain hires white people in such large amounts.

Chick-fil-A is successful in the same way that Fox News is successful. If 90% of your competition is left leaning and you're right leaning, you're going to get 100% of the right market that votes with their stomachs and the same number that don't that all the other restaurants get.

There's nothing wrong with a minimum wage so long as it's the company offering it as a perk instead of a state mandated amount.

Chick-fil-A employees get more because they're white, show up to work on time, stand out in the rain or blistering sun to get your order well in advance to keep the kitchen running smoothly, etc. They're just a better business model because they don't tolerate nigger tricks. Plenty of black people work at Chick-Fil-A, too. They'd be fired if they acted like McDonald's workers, though. Thus, Chick-Fil-A can afford to pay their employees more because they make more money in volume.

The funny thing is the black in my city love chickfila, it litterally unites the races

one store bud not all stores.

Chickfila also has good chicken compared to other fast food chicken places.

The way to victory is to do the stuff the left claims to like but to do it as a group that the left has assigned as being evil because of stuff we like

If you increase mimimun wage with inflation, you will create bigger momentum and more problems at large term
Stop inflation, destroy your federal reserve.

Bingo

This.
Paying your employees only minimum wage practically guarantees that the people you hire will be those who don't give a shit about the quality of their job performance.

Attached: 7908679085760982.png (436x536, 143K)

>Chick-fil-a has cornered a market- the religious right fast food eating market. No other chain actively speaks out about abortion, no other chain respects Sundays as a religious holiday and no other chain hires white people in such large amounts.

Agreed. One thing that people miss out on this is they think that Chick-fil-A only appeals to Christians. Another massive demographic for Chick-fil-A is, interestingly enough, Muslims. They love CFA because most other places have a lot of pork, and they can't eat meat that isn't halal. Chicken doesn't need to be halal in the same way, so they flock in droves to it.

Is this a chicfila promotional shill thread? Jesus y'all.

if you are old enough to post here and work for 8 bucks an hour you should kill yourself

You can walk into the chik fil a in times square, and they somehow have the same friendly atmosphere with smiles and Hillsong playing as you'd find in America. It's remarkable. A little Oasis of humanity is a degenerate shit pit of a city.

>McDonalds only redeeming quality is their french fries.
Until they reach room temperature then they become cardboard.

fuck you boomer nigger
people like you need to fukin hang
KYS
douche
I hope you get throat cancer from eating skank ho pussy -
scum like you is why SMEGMERICA has become a third world rentier shithole
enjoy your homeless and don’t think with the next carrington event following the munder that the worthless plebs don’t hunt fuckers like you and fuck your stab wounds
americans are disgusting pieces of shit
period

>delicious
>unpolitical
>cares for its workers
>owner is hard working Christian
Based

It's how we recognize the economic experts
..and the Jow Forumstard posers who aren't.

not true
were living in a slave whirrld facist utopia
where corps and gov unite again the peeps
minimum wage worker = slave
ever see a fukin slave with a good atytude - house nigs maybe

>parody = parity
alright then.

>enraged zoomer posting
I like it.

>only redeeming quality is their french fries.
No. As a former McD employee I'll never eat there again.

kek

lol u mad?

I'll go wipe my tears with a paper printout of my portfolio.

Maybe you should’ve went into structural engineering or something with a path to monetize your degree.

Nigger, have you ever been to Chic-fil-a? No niggers like you are bale to sustain work pace they have thus they can afford to pay more..LOL..Miki D and Walmart have work pace/pay set to your level, Nigger..LMAO

commies and third position tards btfo forever

The bigger the company, the more expenses it has. They have more overall money but the dollars gained to dollars spent ratio is worse, cause when you grow too big you start loosing control cause you need more managers and they are fucktards with humanities degree who hire same fucktards who steal and destroy equipment.

People aren't going to chick fil a because of their religious beliefs. They go there because they're hungry.

i feel like if you ever work in a restaurant you'll never want to eat at one again. i refuse to dine anywhere that you don't need to make a reservation.

fuck off
i could bury you 10 feet deep in 100’s and not fukin notice - unlike you I have a fukin heart - I own a fukin tech company with a fuck ton of patents only I don’t use my net worth or my ego as a shield for my feelings of inadequacy like you
KYS

>why is it not a law?
Kill yourself right now

Based

>fukin heart
>fukin tech
Kill yourself

All you have to do is taste the sauce once and you'll instantly care less about gays getting married than chicken.

>Why is the minimum wage not going up with inflation and why is it not a law?
because the true inflation numbers are unknowns and it's a way to lower living standards and redistribute wealth upwards
it is part of the plan to destroy the family unit forcing both male and woman into the work force

How does working for minimum wage make you a slave, when you can just A) quit your job and never look back, or B) quit and go to work for a company that actually pays you a decent salary?

>no other chain hires white people in such large amounts.
They don't set out to hire whites, they hard kids with good attitudes and work ethic.

Chicken is cheap as shit, they must have high earnings to compensate

But wait, you are basically saying that white culture is supreme to brown people's culture and they are just burden on our society? Damn, you white supramacist..LMAO

Chick-fil-a also requires employees to adhere to quality and behavior standards on the job as well.
If you get surly with a customer there, they fire you.
At McDonalds, everyone EXPECTS surly niggers.

Teach you to trust commies. They have so many daddy issues they view trust as a weakness. To them, you're getting what you deserve.

I'm guessing... parity...

>they must have high earnings to compensate
They routinely install 3 or 4 ordering stations in the drive through and they're packed all the time. They make stupid money

Hey Nigger, you can EASILY live of minimum wage IF you are much more resourceful person than Niggers that are less capable than you..LMAO

jewish as fuck perspective

gas yourself

>The blood of gay and trans teens and folx of color will be on your hands
I do hope so...

>Chicken doesn't need to be halal in the same way
Oh my sweet summer child.

I can't read that cursive. Orickfible?

Chick-fil-ayyylmao workers are simply better workers.

Chic Fil A is a white family business, aka the best place to work for. Stop working for jews.

>breaking even with 2-3% growth? LOL! Just gut the thing and sell it, my pocketbook is more important than the future of humanity!
I love studying history, just to read the horrific ways people like you are killed.

>Pay me $100 an hour for flipping burgers

Tyrone and friends, please go

wrong but also wrong. There asre people just out of prison or those with a slight diablity who cant get above min wage in the short term but still vastly prefer it to sitting at home or collecting EBT.

Because they aren't blowing their money on diversity projects, LGBTQIAPP parades, and McUniverisities (That's a real thing)

My Chick-fil-lays have a lot of hispanic kids, no matter what they look like they all have that great attitude in common.

Guess who the race of most homophobic attackers is too.

loling at the seething minimum wage literal faggots working at McDick's. At least they've got their rainbow fry boxes

you dont deserve it, you faggot.

But mcd s supports Pride and chick fil da is homophobic

They respect Sundays as family day. They want their workers to have quality family time.

Exactly. At my job we have been trying to fill a overnight position but the owner refuses to pay more than $12 an hour. We have fired 6 people so far who straight up suck.

more locations = more employees = more costs

as a company you want to make the most profit right?

Homos BTFO yet again.

>Implying providing artificial pay increases to keep people flipping burgers instead of acquiring real skills will help advance society.

Our Muslims have American education rather than British Madrassas

I hope you make it my dude, hopely it will pay up in the end, (((somebody))) decided you must go through this cucked phase, make the best out of it.

Attached: 1558808532422.jpg (1231x1006, 1.1M)

>$12 hour
>overnight work

They must have REALLY sucked because at those wages you should be happy anyone will take that shit job

Be happy you’ll make less if you try to teach after grad school. Stipends are way higher than adjunct pay and all positions are adjunct

>i need to make money off of slave labor

FUCKING KIKES GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>homophobic
I very seriously doubt they are scared of fags

So... white people?

Americans with disabilities receive SSDI (Social Security Disability Income) benefits to supplement their wages, if they choose to work at all.
You can't become wealthy on SSDI, but you aren't a minimum wagie cuck either.

Attached: 773685476195048.jpg (2430x2810, 1.96M)

All academia are mentally ill. I bet you thought you were "smart" and are now wasting your prime years to get your "smart people certificate".
Newsflash: actual smart people start their own businesses. They become successful by getting dumb people who think they're smart (you) to do monkey work for them.

I was also a physics PhD student. I was 2 years in on doctoral track (no masters) doing ion beam research before I said fuck that and went to work as a federal contractor. It doesn't matter either way, because the money isn't in the wage, it's in the investment.

The good news is you should have no problems landing an electrical engineering job once you get out or bounce early. The field is hot right now. You want the highest salarying job that *isn't* a management position. A lot of the larger contracting companies are opening up positions but they're also moving around and merging with other companies, meaning a lot of management positions are being weighed and scrutinized. As an example Raytheon just merged with United Technologies -- first time in 97 years Raytheon has ever merged.

Yea mostly

Is there something evil about wanting to live a simple life? Because Americans seem to enjoy talking down to people who don't have three PhDs and a letter of recommendation from Jacob Rothschild. You really want a bunch of immigrants who hate you preparing your food? Receiving your grocery deliveries? Handling the items that you're going to take home and put inside your kitchen? Because even big shot shareholders need to go shopping, you don't know how to hunt or grow anything because you have to spend 12 hours a day on the phone. Why can't we be afforded a modest slice of the pie? Why do we need to go into debt for education just to be taken seriously by our peers? I enjoy watching what the spics do to the things that you put in your mouth. Because you don't care about me.

Christians vs Jews
Based first poster

jesus christ look around what do you see?

America is a used up 50 yr old bar whore who still thinks “shes got it goin on” . Globalist have raped the US we are a third world shit hole. Nigeria has 2 high speed trains while we have zero. China is the new US with a middle class with 450 million - The US is nothing more than the enforcer thug for globalists. Wage suppression due to immigrants makes sure everyone lives in fear and hand to mouth - a near broke populace is a docile populace - Pay your taxes while the fed inflates away your childrens future - muh American muh military muh Israel - 21 trillion - 100 trillion - China has modern cities that no one even lives in - we don’t have modern cities or high speed trains.

They all seem to have no knowledge on how to use a computer despite having the experience on their resumes. They also either fall asleep, come late, call off, and other all just can't grasp the knowledge on doing a simple job. One of them was playing pokemon showdown and accidentally took a screenshot and sent it out to the entire company.

idiot your not worth responding to

I cringe at your slave definition of living.

perfect bless you!

>People should invest time and money into business ventures to make no money

Hey commie, going to dig through your neighbor's trash tonight so you have something to eat for dinner?

>orkfilé

Attached: 41D0783B-F2B6-4930-BC82-65CEC002639E.jpg (615x257, 23K)