Why do Americans worship Vikings so much?

Why do Americans worship Vikings so much?

Attached: 29bf4662a79c158dc24b722b140a88a6.png (800x1064, 64K)

It's funny when you see the same people posting shit about how much they love Vikings and the Knights Templars without knowing a single thing about them or that one would utterly despise the other.

Because Americans are niggers who lack identity.
They have two options to choose who they woship:
> Black African Niggers
> White Snow Niggers

Worship? Not really, but many people have an admiration of them. They were good navigators and shipbuilders, as well as being fierce warriors.

I whorship ancient Greeks too

rAiD1Ng iS B@s3D!11

Because Fran Tarkenton played with a lot of heart.

The scope of American history is limited and the Viking era is one of the few we learn about.

Anglo saxons are better than then Danes

fuck christcucks

Attached: lindisfarne.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Well wasn't Leif Erikson the first European in North America? He was techincally a Viking. People shouldn't worship one singular european culture and should instead enjoy what they come from and respect the others.

Quit being small brained this is a big brain historical discussion thread now.

FUCK Vikings and FUCK white people

Attached: 76d7f2905e144511e11beb3439221786.jpg (414x640, 45K)

>Well wasn't Leif Erikson the first European in North America?
Yes he was. He discovered North America 500 years before columbus. The Vikings also had settlements in what was to be the United States.

Britbongs are literally Vikings since around the 11th century when their country was taken over.

>amazing at raiding and pillaging peasant fishing villages
>BTFO every time they face an armed and organised resistance

Parallels to modern US military I guess.

From what I remember didn't they find a coin in Virginia that was clearly from that time period? Frankly it's funny to think if their settlements had lasted longer because it probably would've helped make America european faster.

British ethnic and cultural heritage.

We don't...?

I think the real question is why do Europeans worship Americans...

Why did Europeans fall over themselves and swoon for the establishment nigger Obama when he went to Europe?

>We don't...?
You do and produce it as a mass culture for whole world.

Attached: 1x03.jpg (1280x720, 463K)

Nah, the Vikings just didn't leave enough impact. Culturally, the English are Anglo-Saxons, the Scottish, Welsh and the Irish are Celtic and they're free to argue over that name amongst themselves. Genetically we're still all on average mostly from the pre-Saxon Brythonic people, who themselves weren't all ethnically identical obviously, but out of the Romans, the Vikings under Cnut the Great and the Normans, only the Anglo-Saxons left a large lasting genetic impact with the highest on average being East England 10-40%.

Attached: main-qimg-bb07c020c1f54647b4f503e49cd577e5.jfif.jpg (602x452, 97K)

There were reports of "white indians" in the Kentucky and Tennessee area during colonial times.

It's the opposite for the US. They BTFO any organised resistance and get rekt by peasants.

The English identify as Anglo-Saxon, rightfully, because they dominated culturally, politically and militarily for 700 years and they defined what England was, the name England meant 'Angleland'.

Despite that, the Anglo-Saxons really only genocided the Romano-British, who originally invited them over to serve as mercenaries after the Romans abandoned them. They actually left pretty much every other Brythonic people alone beyond dissolving their political power and allowed them to speak languages like Cumbric alongside English. Plus the important part, they also fucked each other, and the Anglo-Saxons were actually outnumbered.

Basically, everyone became an Anglo-Saxon culturally but the real ethnic Anglo-Saxons mutted themselves with the Britons and created the modern English.

Attached: boudica.jpg (1111x971, 597K)

>there is 1 talmudvision show about a topic
>this is """worship"""
Top kek.

I always thought that Anglo-Saxons had blonde hair and had fairer skin, while the native Britons were a tad swarthier, and looked Celtic. Red hair and green eyes are traits belonging to both.

I guess it's salient to our times as we see our countries overrun by heathen barbarians who have no regard for our way of life.

Attached: 1558545461803.png (500x614, 119K)

>while the native Britons were a tad swarthier,
Yeah, that would've been in reference to the modern Welsh, who are all at least half descended from people who migrated from the Iberian peninsula which happened 4000 years before the Anglo-Saxon invasions and is really going out of an area of knowledge I know fuck all about, but many of their descendants would've became the Romano-British, 3000 years later, who also shared an ancestral line with the modern Welsh but got pretty much all wiped out.

Wales has a lot of dark hair and brown eyes, and they are very swarthy. Again, not what you'd expect from the stereotype of Celts but exactly what you'd get from Basque Celts.

Eh, native Britons were probably paler, there was more sun exposure in the Angle and Saxon lands in Denmark and Germany than in England at the time.
Native britons are also distinct genetically from Celts, and Germanics too I believe. The angles and Saxons absorbed them after the romans left.
There are topical similarities that make them seem similar but not really.

Wow, had no idea about that with the Welsh. How odd.

Also will add I'm a ginger with brown eyes so maybe there's some connection here.

Attached: Picture0234.jpg (500x492, 31K)

Attached: red hair.jpg (880x729, 72K)

We need to pump those numbers up

Bosnians have same pigmentation as Norwegians? This map is a joke

I was debating cropping the rest of Europe out because I literally don't care. The point was about Wales, and Cornwall too.

There were lots of gay vikings. Just saying, Jow Forums. They weren't all conforming to stereotypes.

Attached: blaze_concerned.png (375x395, 244K)

Scandinavian ethnic and cultural heritage.

t. Scandinavian American

Americans like pillaging other countries too

Is this why Portugal always tries to invade Wales in Mediecal II ?

I've had that exact same thought but they got the period wrong by about 5000 years if so.