FBI Coming After Me

Well boyos, I know that no one will believe me, but apparently the FBI thinks I'm the next mass shooter and they are harassing me at my work and my family. They don't like that people are talking about killing Jews. It's been fun, but I guess I either need to go innawoods for awhile or risk being part of a false flag. Planning to file a lawsuit against them for harassment, but you know how that goes.

Attached: 1200px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png (1200x1236, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UakwMc7zqDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off FBI
Get a real job

when will our plan will be in motion we will still hit the mosque right ?

What mass shooter? All these hoaxes have been exposed as imaginary photoshop and cgi creations zero evidence of existences

fake and gay

sloppy post mossad

Sloppy hoax job mossad

That's right! I never heard no gunshots.

That'll teach you to have family and a job. Fucking faggot.

Your not special. You probably think their trying to give you Parkinson’s or extract Chi/Prana using graphics cards of some idiotic bullshit like that. Fuck off shill.

Has anyone said the words
>pew pew
to you?

>I guess I either need to go innawoods for awhile or risk being part of a false flag.
Yeah that worked for Randy Weaver and Ted Kazinsky.

Meh, just ignore them. They are stupid golems.

probably because you're that dumb retard poster who makes constant threats about killing jews. freeze peach does not include making threats retard and you deserve to get ass fucked by them Jow Forums is a board of peace path of light mongoloid

lol get cucked user, maybe you should have partially hidden your jew hatery.

Up until this point I've just told them to fuck off and stop harassing me and my family, but they've literally come to my work twice now discussing shit in front of my coworkers and accusing me of being the next mass shooter. Fuck these niggers.

>that one Jow Forums poster that hates the Jews.
OK kike.

exactly, if u r public about being a massive anti semite, dont be suprised when you get the feds on you.

SLOPPY steve pieczenik

>shitposting so hard that the FBI party van starts following you around
I want to believe this is true

I swear it on my dead mother's soul.

If they start torturing you physically or psychologically, then shit gets real, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

My only crime is being bored and poor and wanting to know the truth.

You shouldn't have said stupid shit on social media. Get therapy and have sex.

you're amateur hour until they hire you as a consultant

Attached: the humungus.png (1024x512, 642K)

Yep, it is a crime, fellow (((user)))

Sloppy sex job mossad

>The Founding Fathers should have just kept their mouths shut and been good slaves.

Attached: 833348_1.jpg (630x630, 80K)

calling people a kike because you're a fucking retard who doesn't know what your own constitutional protections are and are so dumb feds are after your autistic sperg out ass. you probably are a danger and I hope they lock you up and bubba ass fucks you

Thats what im fucking saying. If they want to talk to me, my time is valuable.

Tell them that your commitment to your family and work keeps you from going over the edge... or would that just make the harrassment worse

In prison I plan to kill all the Jews and pedos and raise an army.

I know for a fact that they really like to watch you from parking lots. Just walk right up to them and tell them to fuck off

>but you know how that goes.
Yea it sucks right.

Got news for you, faggot: everybody hates kikes. Also, my posts are satirical, as are most of the posts here. The fibbies have real problems to worry about. I doubt they even have interns pissing around on a Vietnamese fingerpainting forum.

Allow me to help you out for that upcoming long prison stay, user. This will help you prepare.

youtube.com/watch?v=UakwMc7zqDQ

We're not coming for you.
You're not important enough.
Shitposting isn't a federal offense, you fagola.

After the recent anti-semitic shootings they might have quite a few party vans assigned to 4chinz

I guess I'm gonna quit my shitty job and just focus on writing up and filing a lawsuit and then just go to the beach for the summer. Fuck it.

I'll have to start telling employers im an illegal just so the FBI doesnt show up and harass me at work.

I love how the federal bureau of Israel has been baited into dropping all pretense they don't exist simply to help jews conquer whites since 2016

I hope they pay overtime when the market crashes... Oh wait all that fiats gonna be worth nill!

csis harasses me because i make an instore prices database, uncle sam (DIA) pays me for a license to use it.

Gas the kikes, race war now

Attached: 1560053915312.png (956x706, 805K)

Bill of Rights gives us liberty, freedom, and the right to own property. The constitution are rules our elected servants are supposed to follow.
You can keep your 14th amendment citizen/slave constitutional protections. ..,as an American National, I choose the BoR.

Kek.

I choose the Declaration of Independence.

Run them over with your car. They glow in the dark.

you should try toning it down a bit. you dont want to be all '1999 going on 1776' all the time online where you are typing things that could just stay in your brain.

Sorry memeflag, I don't have a filter.

>living in jewmerica
ooh that sucks. almost as much as living in merkistan.

that's like a handicap.

are you sure you arent just addicted to the salt and the (you)s?

buut, at least we got rid of the ss. have fun with your letter stormtroopers though.

The FBI doesn't simply harass people, that completely destroys the basis of a covert operation.
Let me guess, they drive red cars and dress in red? You're a gangstalking loonie, pal.

If you know the FBI is watching you then the FBI is not watching you.

>t. Fbi shill

So you are declaring war on the crown of England? Godspeed/10

It's not illegal to hate in the US, but it is illegal to threaten people. Stop threatening people, if that's what you've been doing.

Maybe you're right. It's possible they were just crisis actors paid for by some Jew.

Jews of 2019 are literally the Brits of the 1770s

the threat of violence is the only thing that keeps us talking. The law says you can talk about it as much as you want as long as you don't make specific threats against specific people that are imminent and likely to occur.

>I choose the Declaration of Independence.
Not a governing document, never meant to be. The DoI was, in simple terms, a letter to King George III stating our grievances and why we were declaring independence.

Fake and gay.
Fuck you cia nigger.

Attached: 1559971328791.jpg (450x578, 176K)

>Not a governing document
Exactly. I do not consent.

If Uncle Ted stayed in the woods instead of venturing out to blow people up, then he would still be safely there.

if they can take me alive and lock me up I know I'll be in good company.

The FBI aren't bringing charges against people for non-specific threats, they're seeing smoke and checking to see if there's a fire. As long as they're not beating up dissidents like they did in the Hoover days, no judge is going to give them shit over talking to the family and employers of fedposting wignats.

Document everything user.

They're trying to stifle free speech. They specifically told me I had to stop saying the things I was saying, even thought everything I said was protected speech.

I say the things I say, not necessarily because I believe them, but because I am trying to fight for free speech rights. I will never accept hate speech laws.

14th amendment citizens are SUBJECt to the feds. If you were an American National like we were before 1869 then you would have free speech

shit, they build the fire, light it, and stoke it until the smoke gets in someone's eyes and then they say
>see, where there's smoke there's fire.

Obviously if you are against the government coming to confiscate your guns then you must be dangerous and the government should definitely confiscate your guns.

ITT: Faggot incel role plays on Jow Forums and other retards play along. Kys asap you stupid bitch. Nobody loves you and you won't be missed, ass wipe. Saged and reported. Fuck off.

Are you saying Liberty and freedom is just a game. ??